Applicants who are looking forward to downloading JMI Law Entrance Exam 2017 Admit Card will be able to access it from April 08-18, 2018. The admit card will be issued by Jamia Millia Islamia University on the official website. To download it you need to visit, jmicoe.in, or click on the direct link that is going to be provided on this page. JMI Law Entrance Exam 2018 admit card will contain all the important details that will enable you to appear for the exam without facing any issue. It is a mandatory document for the exam and without it, the candidate may be debarred from the paper. You will also require enrollment number / email id and password to access the admit card. Know how to download the admit card, details in it and other important instructions from this page.
JMI Law Entrance Exam 2018 Admit Card
The exam centre preferred at the time of filling the admission form will be displayed on your JMI law entrance exam 2018 admit card. No request in this regard will be entertained after the release of hall ticket. Check the important dates of JMI law entrance exam 2018 admit card from the table below:
|JMI Law Entrance Exam 2018 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||08-18 Apr 2018|
|JMI Law Entrance Exam Date:|
|26-27 May 2018|
02 Jun 2018
|Result will be Announced on:|
|25-30 Jun 2018|
20-30 Jun 2018
How to Download JMI Law Entrance Exam 2018 Admit Card?
All the candidates who have filled the application form before the last date needs to download JMI law entrance exam 2018 admit card. Below mentioned step by step process will be helpful in downloading the hall ticket for you:
1st Step: The availability status of admit card will be informed to the applicant through SMS to the registered mobile number.
2nd Step: After you have known the status, proceed towards downloading JMI law entrance exam 2018 admit card.
3rd Step: To gain access to the admit card you have to click on the link that is going to be provided above. Thereafter, you will be redirected to the official page where admit card is available.
4th Step: Enter the login credentials (i) Email id or enrollment number and (iI) Password, after visiting the admission portal. There you will find the admit card with all the necessary details.
5th Step: Take a print out of JMI law entrance exam 2018 admit card and paste a self-attested passport size coloured photograph on it.
Important Points Related to JMI Law Entrance Exam 2018 Admit Card
Candidates who have downloaded JMI law entrance exam 2018 admit card needs to keep following instructions in mind:
- It is mandatory to paste a self-attested passport size photograph otherwise you may not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- It is your identity proof and is mandatory to carry it along with one photo ID proof while going for the exam.
- JMI law entrance exam 2018 admit card will contain all the details that will help you to reach exam centre well before time.
- You must take 3-4 printouts of admit card. This will eliminate the chances of facing a problem in case you damage one copy of JMI law entrance exam 2018 admit card.
- While appearing for the exam, you must carry 2 copies of admit card as one will be submitted to the invigilator and one will be signed and handed to you.
- Keep JMI law entrance exam 2018 admit card safe as it will be required during admission process too.
Details in JMI Law Entrance Exam 2018 Admit Card
Admit card is going to contain all the details that will help in taking the exam in a hassle-free manner. below you can find the important details that will be present on JMI law entrance exam 2018 admit card after you have downloaded it:
- Your name
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- JMI law entrance exam date and time
- Examination venue
- Application number
- Details of programme you have applied
- Your category
No change in data provided on JMI law entrance exam 2018 admit card will be changed by the University at any cost.
The official website of JMI law entrance exam 2018 is jmicoe.in