IPU CET 2019 Counselling – Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will be conducting the counselling for IPU CET Law 2019. Candidates who have appeared in the IPU CET Law 2019 exam will be able to appear for the 2019 IPU CET Law Counselling. To take part in the IPU CET Counselling 2019, students have to complete the registration procedure. The detailed notification for the beginning of the registration procedure gets available to the students on the official website. Students can check the complete IPU CET Law Counselling 2019.
IPU CET 2019 Counselling
The IPU CET 2019 brochure will contain detailed information about the counselling procedure. The candidates willing to appear for the Indraprastha University counselling can check the information on this page and know all about it such as how to register for IPU CET 2019 Counselling, IPU CET Law 2019 Counselling dates, registration fee, Venue and more.
Important Dates for IPU CET Law 2019 Counselling
|IPU Law CET Counselling||Important Dates|
|IPU Law CET 2019 Result||2nd week of July 2019|
|Counselling Begins||2nd week of July 2019|
|Generation of Fee Receipt||2nd week of July 2019|
|Withdrawal of Admission||2nd week of July 2019|
|Sliding of Allotted seat display||3rd week of July 2019|
|Reporting at allotted colleges||After the 3rd week of July 2019|
IPU Law CET 2019 Counselling Fee
To pay the IPU offline counselling 2019 fee for various law couses, the students can check the below fee structure and payment procedure. However, candidates must keep in mind that this fee may get revised and in such a case, the students will be updated for the same.
IPU counselling registration 2019 fee – Rs 1000/-
How to Pay the IPU Law CET 2019 Counselling Fee?
- Candidates can visit the official website www.ipuadmissions.nic.in and after that students have to select the option that says “counselling participation fee”
- Next, the candidates have to enter the IPU CET details such as z CET Roll No, Date of Birth and Mobile Number.
- Next, two options will be available for the students
1. Cash Payment
2. Net Banking /Credit Card and Debit Card
- After payment of the Counselling fee, candidates can check the payment status from the offcial website www.ipuadmissions.nic.in. From here, students have to take the printout of online fee confirmation receipt along with the transaction details. In case the fee has been paid via Challan, the copy of same has to be retained by the students.
- In case the candidates pay the fee via net banking/Credit Card/ Debit Card and you see the payment status as NOT OK, this means that the transaction has not been successful. In such a case, the amount shall get refunded
- The students are informed that they can contact Helpdesk of University if they have any grievances.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates that they pay the registration fee before the last date.
Refund of Online Counselling Money
Candidates are informed that they will be able to withraw the submitted counselling amount within the stipulated dates. After the conduct of the 1st and the 2nd round of counselling, the students will be notified about the withdrawal in the counselling schedule. When the candidate files a withdrawal request, an amount of Rs 1000/- is deducted and rest
IPU CET 2019 Counselling Procedure
Candidates can check out the below procedure to appear for the IPU Law CET 2019 Counselling.
The IPU CET 2019 Counselling begins with the online registration. Candidates have to visit the official website of GGSIPU and register themselves to be a part of IPU Law CET 2019 counselling.
Payment of Fee
Next. the candidates have to pay the registration amount. The registration fee is expected to remain the same as mentioned on this page. Further, the students are informed that it is possible that GGSIPU revises the registration fee. In such a case, the candidates will be informed about the same
Save the login password
When the students do the registration, they will get the Login ID and Password. It is suggested that the students save the login details for future reference. Using this Login ID and password, students will be able to check the registration details later.
Take a printout
After the candidates have finished filing the registration form, they have to take two printout of the registration form. One of these printouts of the registration form has to be submitted at the time of IPU CET 2019 Document Verification and the other one has to be kept for future references.
It is highly important for the students to fill the choices for the allotment of seats. A list of possible combinations. It is advised to the students to give as many choices as they can to avoid non-allotment of the seat during seat allotment.
Allocation of Seats
After the students have registered themselves, the choices filled by the candidates are checked considering merit, region, and category. Below candidates will not be considered for seat allotment
1. Candidates who will not have paid the registration fee.
2. Paid the fee but not registered
3. Paid fee and registered but didn’t fill choices.
4. Candidates who have not paid the academic fee of Rs 40,000/-
5. Candidates who have paid the fee but withdrew the admission. However, such a candidate is eligible for the Spot Counselling conducted by the Indraprastha University.
6. Once the students will pay the part academic fee to confirm their allotment, they will be able to check the fee reciept.
7. Students have to dowload the fee reciept and keep it safe for future reference.
Freezing the seat
Candidates who take part in the counselling process get the opportunity to freeze the alloted seat if they feel satisfied with the same. Candidates can use the freeze option for this purpose. If the candidate doesent freeze the seat, next higher preference is automatically given to the students. This automatic allotment is subject to the availability of seats. Also, such a candidate will not be able to select his/her previous allotment under any circumstances.
Important Instructions for the Candidates
- Students will be getting the complete details about the user manual and the FAQ’s on the official website ipu,ac.in
- Students are informed that they have to go through the complete details so that they do not miss any important update.
- In the event that the details provided by the students while filling the IPU Law CET 2019 Application form
- Candidates will be informed about the counselling rules and procedure at the time of counselling.
- Candidates will get detailed information about the withdrawal of admission on the GGSIPU website