The IPU CET Law 2019 Answer Key – The Answer Key for the IPU CET Law 2019 will be available to the students in the online mode. Those students who will be appearing for the IPU CET Law 2019 will get the Answer Keys soon after the exam. The Answer Keys shall be declared on the basis of the student’s performance in the IPU CET Law 2019. The Students will be getting the Answer Keys after they submit the login details. Those students who will qualify for the IPU CET Law 2019 will have to appear for the counselling procedure. Through this page, the students will be able to get the complete details related to the IPU CET Law 2019 Answer Key.
IPU CET Law 2019 Answer Key
In the previous year, the IPU CET Law 2019 Answer Key was Declared on 5 May 2018. The Answer Keys are expected to be announced around the same date. In the below table you will be able to check the expected dates for the Exam and the Answer Key.
|IPU CET Law 2019 Answer Key||Important Dates|
|CLAT 2019 Exam Date||26 May 2019 (03:00 PM – 05:00 PM)|
|Answer Key Announcement||1st week of May 2019|
IPU CET Law 2019 Answer Key: The Answer Key will be declared on the official website of Indraprastha University ipu.ac.in
How to download the IPU CET 2019 Answer Key
- Click on the Direct Link – We will soon be providing the direct link to check the answer key. The students need not hassle as the link will be available as soon the key is uploaded by the official website.
- Provide the Valid Details – Next, the students have to give the login details in the designated fields. The students must cross check if they have given the right details.
- Check the Answer Key- Next, the students need to click on the Answer Key of IPU CET Law 2019 exam.
- Take a printout – Next, the candidates have to take a printout of the Answer Key and check the marks scored by you in the IPU CET Law 2019 Exam.
How to Calculate the IPU CET Law 2019 Score
Candidates are informed that they can calculate how much they have scored in the IPU CET Law 2019 exam from the given marking scheme.
|IPU CET Law Marking Scheme||Details|
|Total Marks of the IPU CET Law 2019 Exam||600|
|Total Number of Questions in the CET||150|
|Marks for the Right Answer||+4|
|Deduction for the Wrong Answer||-1|
Important Instructions about the IPU CET 2019 Law Answer Key
- The students are informed that first the IPU CET Law 2019 Provisional answer key will be released and later the students will be given a chance to submit the discrepancies in the answer key if they find any.
- After the release of the provisional answer key, the final answer key will be released if the objections raised by the candidates are upheld.
- The students are informed that the answer key will be released in the PDF format and they have to take a printout of the answer key.
IPU CET 2019 Law Result
The IPU CET 2019 Result will be declared in the online mode and the students will be able to check the result from the official website after providing the login details. Those students who will qualify in the IPU CET 2019 exam will have to attend the IPU CET Counselling. And thus, the students must remember to keep a copy of the result safe with them till the complete admission procedure gets over.