IPU CET 2019 Law Admit Card be released in the online mode and the students will be able to download the same through their login details. The IPU CET 2019 Law Admit Card will be required by the students on the exam day. The admit card shall only be issued to the students who’d have submitted their application form and paid the application fee. The admit card is so important because it carries crucial information about the candidate. Every candidate’s admit card is checked before they give the IPU CET Law 2019 exam for keeping records. Thus, the students must not forget to keep the admit card with them during the examination.
IPU CET 2019 Admit Card
After the students download the IPU CET 2019 Admit Card, they must start getting ready for the IPU CET 201 Lw Exam and make sure that they get the IPU CET 2019 Law Syllabus (Available through this link). Also, with the help of the below dates the students will be able to check out the important dates for the IU CET 2019 Adjit Card. The candidates are informed that these dates are as according to t the previous year brochure however they shall remain the same for the year 2019.
Important Dates for IPU CET 2019 Admit Card
|IPU CET Law 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Availability of the Admit Card||1st week of May 2019|
|Date of IPU CET 2019 Law Entrance Exam||3rd week of May 2019|
IPU CET 2019 Law Admit Card: The students can get the Admit card through the official website ipu.ac.in
How to Download IPU CET 2019 Admit Card
The candidats can get their IPU CET 2019 Admit Card by following the below steps. Candidates must note that they must keep at least 2 copies of the admit card ready for the IPU CET 2019 Admit Card.
Click on the Direct Link Above
We shall be providing a direct link soon. By clicking on the direct link the students will get to the official login page from where it will be very easy to continue.
Give the Login Details
Next, the students have to give their login details. Candidates should make sure that they enter the right details in the fields. After submitting the details, wait for a while so that the system finds and loads your admit card.
Check the Admit Card
After the students are shown the admit card, they must make sure to check every detail on the admit card. Make sure that the spellings are correct.
Take a Printout of the IPU CET 2019 Law Admit Card
Finally, after checking all the details in the admit card, take a printout of the same. Students must make sure that they keep at least 2 copies of the admit card with them. Also, it is not provided if the students have to take a color printout or a black and white print. But just to be on the safer side, print the admit card in color.
Guidelines for the IPU CET 2019 Admit Card
Below we have given the exam day guidelines which the students must keep in mind. It will be beneficial for the candidates themselves if they’d follow the instructions.
- The students must make sure that they reach the exam hall at least 30 minutes before the reporting time. This is so they can locate their exam hall and get settled.
- The Candidates must not take along any kind of study material inside the exam hall.
- Before leaving for the IPU CET 2019 Law exam, make sure that you have kept the exam admit card.
- Students must maintain silence in the exam hall and should not disturb the teachers or the fellow students.
- The students must not smoke outside the exam hall.
- Students must not carry any kind of electronic gadgets in the exam hall.
- After reaching the exam hall the students must check the sitting arrangement. If they want any kind of help, teachers will be there to help the students settle down.
- Before answering the question paper, make sure that you have read all the instructions given and also the questions.