The IPU CET Law 2018 Result is announced as per the schedule. The Result for LLB and LLM will be declared separately on the official website. Along with the Result of IPU CET Law 2018, the merit list is also published. Candidates who will score more than or equal to the cut off marks will be placed on the merit list. The cutoff marks will be decided on the basis of the number of seats available. Read below important dates and other important instructions that are to be followed by the declaration of the result.
IPU CET Law 2018 Result
As soon as the IPU CET Law 2018 Result are announced, the candidates have to visit the link that will be given on this page to check the result. You just have to enter your Roll Number and access your Result. Below are the important dates:
|IPU CET Law 2018||Important Dates: LLB||Important Dates: LLM|
|Declaration of Result||27 May 2018||03 May 2018|
|Counselling starts||12 Jun 2018||NA|
|Choice Filling & Further Process for Admissions through Online Counselling||On or before 22 Jun 2018||NA|
|There will be no counselling for admission in LLM Course.|
- Click here to check notice regarding submission of Counselling Participation Fee.
- Click here to check Schedule for Admission through Online Counselling.
- Click here to check Notice regarding Corrections, if any to be carried out in CET Details.
- Click Here to check IPU CET Law 2018 Result for LLB.
- Click here to check notice regarding Online Counselling-Admission for All CET Qualified.
Official Website: www.ipu.ac.in.
How to check the IPU CET 2018 Result
Here ate steps to check the IPU CET 2018 Result:
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link to check the result which will be provided on this page as per the schedule.
- Type in your IPU CET 2018 Roll Number (as mentioned on the admit card).
- Select programme.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- Check the section wise marks, obtained rank and qualifying status of IPU CET Law 2018.
- Download your rank card / Result from IPU CET Law 2018.
Details on IPU CET law 2018 Result
IPU CET Law result 2018 consists of the following details:
- Name and Roll Number of the candidate
- Qualifying Status in the law entrance exam
- All India Rank (AIR)/Category Rank (CR)
IPU CET Law 2018 Merit List
The candidates who will score more than or equal to the cutoff marks will be placed on the merit list. As per their position on the IPU CET Law 2018 Merit List, candidates will have to take part in the counselling process. The merit list will be also based on the availability of the seats in the LLB and LLM programmes.
IPU CET Law 2018 Counselling Process
After the declaration of the result and the declaration of the merit list, the candidates need to appear in the counselling process. The counselling process will be done in online mode only, the candidates have to appear in the document verification process physically after freezing their choices.
Here is the overview of the counselling process:
- The detailed instructions about the online counselling, User Manual, FAQs shall be available on the University website www.ipu.ac.in & www.ipuadmissions.nic.in. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly at these sites before registration. This information shall be available before the start of the online counselling.
- Candidate has to deposit a fee Rs 1000/- plus charges as applicable, as one time (non-refundable) Counselling Participation Fee, as per the schedule for each CET Code.
- The counselling fee has to be submitted online.
- After paying the counselling fee, the registration will be completed.
- Then the candidates need to fill the choices, fill as many choices as possible, from the list of all possible combinations of all institutes and courses available, in the order of his/her preference, during the choice filling period.
- The result of the allocation of the seat will be made available online. If one is satisfied with the allocation, they have to freeze the choice by paying Rs. 40,000 as the confirmation amount.
- If not satisfied and they have paid the confirmation amount they will be placed in the next round.
- This process will continue till the end of the counselling dates.