The IPU CET Law 2018 Application Form is now available on the official website for both LLB and LLM admissions. The application form is to be filled online only to appear in the IPU CET Law 2018 exam. The candidates who will qualify the examination will be eligible to take admission in Law programmes at IP University.
The IPU CET Law 2018 Application Form is the first step towards the admission process. Read below how you need to go about the application process and the important dates for the same.
Latest: The online application process for LLB and LLM Programmes is now going on. Scroll down ro access the direct link and apply online.
IPU CET Law 2018 Application Form
The application form for IPU CET Law 2018 must be filled and submitted before the last date so as to get the IPU CET 2018 Admit Card. The error-free application form will have to be submitted online, as no other mode will be acceptable. Note the following important dates, so that you don’t miss out any of the important events:
|IPU CET Law 2018 Application Form||Important Dates: LLB||Important Dates: LLM|
|Commencement of the online Application Form||19 Feb 2018||19 Feb 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||01 May 2018||10 Apr 2018|
Official Website: www.ipu.ac.in
How to Apply for IPU CET Law 2018
To apply without any error, the candidates must follow the steps given below. Make sure you have read and understood the eligibility criteria before starting with the online application form for IPU CET Law 2018.
Step 1: Register online
- Click on the above-mentioned link and fill in the details stepwise. Once all the steps are completed, the login details will be generated. On clicking the link the following window will open, you need to select the category of the exam you are applying for. In this case select the first option that says: “Engineering/Professional/Pg Diploma”.
- Next, fill all the other field with correct details. Towards the end, you will need to upload photograph, signature and thumb impressions. Click on the upload link as shown in the image below:
- On clicking the above-mentioned link a new window will open where you will have to upload the items as per specifications.
- First, upload the photograph under the photograph tab by browsing your scanned image from your system. Then click on the upload button. Similarly, click on signature tab and thumb impression tab to upload the images in the same way. Then click on the “Close this window Tab”.
- Specifications of the items to be uploaded:
- Photograph: (30X45)mm in JPEG format and max. size 80 KB.
- Signature: (80X35)mm in JPEG format and max. size 80 KB.
- Thumb Impression: (30X60)mm in JPEG format and max. size 80 KB.
- After uploading and filling all the details click on the “Next” button.
- On completing the details on the next open window, click on the submit button, you will get your login credentials i.e. login id and password.
Step 2: Login and fill other details
- After logging in the candidates will have to select the course he/she wishes to apply for. In this case either LLM or LLB.
- On filling all the details, candidates will have to click on the next button. The payment window will open.
Step 3: Payment of the application fee
On this window, the candidates will have to select the payment mode: Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking and pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee.
Step 4: Take a Printout
On the success of the payment process, the candidates will be shown a window which will include the transaction id and the application form having the course details and personal information. Save this page and take print out as a proof of your application.
IPU CET Law 2018 Application Fee
The application fee is Rs. 100/- for all the categories and the mode of payment is online as discussed above.
IPU CET Law 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Know what all eligibility criteria you must fulfil to be able to fill the IPU CET Law 2018 Application Form:
Eligibility Criteria to apply for LLM Course:
LLB Degree as required by the Bar Council of India for Enrollment as an Advocate or an equivalent Law Degree from a Foreign University, with not less than 50% marks.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for LLB Course:
Pass in 12th class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.
Nore: No Age limit is specified as of now for Law admissions. But this subject to notification of Bar Council of India or the Hon’ble Court(s) before the commencement of Counselling/Admissions.
IPU CET Law 2018 Admit Card
Candidates who will successfully submit the IPU CET Law 2018 Application Form, will be able to get their admit card for appearing in the examination. The admit card has to be downloaded by logging in into the registered account. Without this document, no candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination. Thus make sure you download the admit card which is expected to be available five days before the IPU CET Law 2018 Examination.