The IPU CET Law 2018 Answer Key will be uploaded on the official website few days after the IPU CET Law 2018 Exam. With the help of this answer key, the candidates will be able to get an estimation of their scores and thus get an idea of their position in the merit list. This will help them plan their admission process ahead. Although the answer key will only provide the estimated score and the final score will be declared with the IPU CET Law 2018 Result, candidates can still use it for a rough idea.
The answer key will be Uploaded as the provisional one at the initial stage, if any mistake is reported/ challenged then the board will upload a final answer key if necessary. Know all about IPU CET Law 2018 Answer Key from this article.
IPU CET Law 2018 Answer Key
The IPU CET Law 2018 Exam will be conducted across various centres in the state of Delhi, after which the evaluation process will start. Prior to the declaration of the result, the candidates will be able to crosscheck their answers with the help of the answer key which will be uploaded as per the schedule is given below:
|IPU CET Law 2018 Answer Key||Important Dates: LLB||Important Dates: LLM|
|IPU CET Law Exam||19 May 2018||21 Apr 2018|
|Uploading of Provisional Answer Key||To be announced||To be announced|
|Uploading of Final Answer Key (If Required)||To be announced||To be announced|
Get Answer Key: The IPU CET Law 2018 Answer Key will be uploaded on www.ipu.ac.in.
How to download the IPU CET Law 2018 Answer Key
To get the IPU CET Law 2018 Answer Key, follow the steps that are mentioned below:
- Click on the official link that will be p[rovided on this page as per schedule.
- Enter your login details including IPU CET Law User id/ Registration Number and Date of Birth/ Password.
- Click on Answer Key of IPU CET Law 2018.
- Click on Download.
- Save a copy of the answer key of IPU CET Law 2018 pdf.
How to calculate the score using the IPU CET Law 2018 Answer Key
To calculate the score of IPU CET Law 2018, for both LLB and LLM examination the official marking scheme is to be used. Here is the marking scheme of the examination:
Total Marks: 600
Total Number of Questions: 150
Marking Scheme: +4 for correct answers, -1 for wrong ones
Thus you will have to award yourself 4 marks for each correct answer and deduct 1 marks on each wrong answer.
- The provisional answer key of IPU CET Law 2018 released by the board will only give an overview of the scores.
- After the release of the provisional IPU CET Law 2018 answer key, the final answer key of IPU CET Law 2018 will be released post rectifying mistakes (if any) brought to the notice of the board by candidates when they challenge the provisional IPU CET 2018 answer key.
- The final answer key presents the final answers to each question of the IPU CET Law 2018.
- Candidates must note that the IPU CET Law answer key 2018 will be available in pdf format in online mode only.
IPU CET Law 2018 Result
The IPU CET 2018 Result will be published on the official webiste, www.ipu.ac.in. candidates who have appeared in the examination can check their scores and download it for counselling rounds. The result will have to be accessed by logging into the respective registered accounts. The result will include candidate’s name, roll number, category, rank or qualifying status etc. The rank of candidates who do not qualify in CET 2018 will not be declared.