After successfully submitting the application form, the candidates will be able to download their IPU CET Law 2018 Admit Card form the official website www.ipu.ac.in by logging in to the registered account. The admit card/hall ticket will be an important document fro appearing in the IPU CET Law 2018. It is expected to be available 5 days before the examination. The admit card/hall ticket has to be preserved until the end of the admission process, as this will serve as the proof of your identity in the entire admission process.
Below we have discussed the details regarding IPU CET Law 2018 Admit Card, and the important steps to be followed after downloading the admit card. Keep reading to know it all.
IPU CET Law 2018 Admit Card
Before we start with the details, let us take a look at the important dates regarding the admit card / hall ticket of IPU CET Law 2018. We will also provide the direct link to download the IPU CET Law 2018 Hall Ticket below on this page as per the schedule.
|IPU CET Law 2018 Admit Card||Important Dates: LLB||Important Dates: LLM|
|Issuance of admit card||2nd week of May 2018||2nd week of Apr 2018|
|IPU CET Law Exam||19 May 2018||21 Apr 2018|
Get Admit Card: The IPU CET Law 2018 Admit Card will be available at www.ipu.ac.in.
How to download IPU CET 2018 Admit Card
To download the IPU CET Law 2018 Hall Ticket / Admit Card, the candidates will need to visit the direct link that will be provided here on this page as scheduled. Follow the steps given below to download the IPU CET Law 2018 Admit Card:
- Visit the direct link that will be provided on this page as per schedule.
- A window for login will open, similar to the one shown here:
- After you enter the login ID and Password click on the ‘login’ button as shown above.
- On the next window, your admit card will appear as the one shown below. Download it and take a print out of the same.
Details on the IPU CET Law 2018 Admit Card
There will be following details on your IPU CET Law 2018 Hall Ticket / Admit Card:
- Roll Number
- Date and Time
- Code of CET
- Name of the CET
- Centre Details
- Candidate’s Name and Address
- Signature and TRhum Impression of the candidate
- Important Instructions
How to retrieve login password
In case candidates forget their login password, here is what one must do:
- Click on the Forgot password button, as shown below:
- On the next step, enter the login id and the verification code and click on get password, you will thus able to get your password.
After downloading the IPU CET 2018 Admit Card
After you have downloaded the hall ticket of IPU CET Law 2018, make sure you follow the below instructions carefully:
- Take more than 2 printouts of the admit card in an A4 size paper.
- Paste photograph on both the copies. The photo must same as the one uploaded during the online application process.
- A copy of the admit card must be retained by the candidate as proof.
- On the day of the examination, the candidates will have to bring 2 copies of the admit card. One copy of the admit card must be retained by the candidate after getting it signed by the Invigilator. The second copy should be handed over to the Invigilator for University records.
- Candidate must preserve the CET Admit Card till the admission procedure is over as it has to be handed over to the Admission Officer at the time of counselling/admission.
- Request for issue of duplicate Admit Card will not be entertained after the Common Entrance Test, under any circumstances.
Schedule of IPU CET Law 2018
IPU CET Law 2018 Examination for LLB and LLM will be held on different days. The schedule for which is given below:
|CET Name||LLB Schedule||LLM Schedule|
|IPU CET Law Exam||19 May 2018||21 Apr 2018|
|Exam Start Time||10:30 AM||10:30 AM|
|Exam End Time||01:00 PM||01:00 PM|
IPU CET Law 2018 Centres
The IPU CET law 2018 Centres will be based on Delhi only and will be one of the centres chosen by the candidates as per their preference during the application form fill up process.
IPU CET Law 2018 Exam Pattern
For both LLB and LLM Course, the exam pattern of the IPU CET Law will be same. Below we have discussed the same point wise:
Mode of Examination: Pen and Paper Based (OMR Answer Sheet will be provided)
Total Number of Questions: 150
Type of Questions: MCQs
Total Marks: 600
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Marking Scheme: +4 for correct answers, -1 for wrong ones.
IPU CET Law 2018 Answer Key
Using the IPU CET Law 2018 answer key, candidates will be able to crosscheck their answers and know their estimated score and plan their counselling choices accordingly. The official marking scheme as mentioned above is to be used to calculate the scores. A provisional answer key will be released in the initial days. If there are any mistakes or challenges reported against the answer key, a final and updated answer key will be uploaded soon after.