ILICAT 2018 Admit Card will be issued to the registered candidates few days before the examination. The admit card will be given to only those candidates who will complete their application process within the scheduled dates. The candidates can get the admit through online mode as well as offline mode. For the offline mode, the candidates will get it through an email and for online mode, the admit card can be downloaded through official website i.e. ili.ac.in. For all the relevant information regarding the ‘ILICAT 2018 Admit Card’, the candidates can refer to this page (which is made as per this year’s format) or the official website.
The admit card will only be applicable for the examination of the LL.M and PhD
courses. It will contain all the important information regarding the examination such as exam venue, time, date, candidate’s name, roll number and others. The candidates must keep this in mind that the admit card will be an important document for the examination, therefore, they will have to carry it on the day of the examination.
Important Dates for ILICAT 2018 Admit Card
Candidates who will appear for the examination will be required to go through the expected important dates regarding the admit card as given in the table below:
|Issue of Admit Card||June 2018|
|Date of Examination||June 2018|
How to Download the Admit Card of ILICAT 2018
The admit card will be issued in both online and offline modes, therefore, the candidates will have to follow the two different procedures for downloading the admit card. The candidates will have to follow the procedure as given below:
For Offline Mode
- The candidates who submitted the application form through offline mode i.e. Registered Post/ Speed Post/ Courier/ Messenger will have to attach a self-attested passport size photograph along with the form.
- The admit card will be issued to these candidates will be sent through an email. T
- he candidates will have to check the email and have to save the given admit card.
- Lastly, the candidates will have to take a printout of the admit card for the future reference.
For Online Mode
To download the admit card through online mode, the candidates will have to follow the required steps as given below:
Step 1 – The candidates will have to visit the official website of ILI i.e. ili.ac.in.
Step 2 – Next, the candidates will have to search and click on the link ‘ILICAT 2018 Admit Card’ on the homepage of the website.
Step 3 – Now, the candidates will be directed to the login page where they will have to enter the required login credentials.
Step 4 – After the successful login, the admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5 – The candidates will have to check the details mentioned in the admit card and after verifying it, they need to download and save the admit card.
Step 6 – Lastly, the candidates will have to take a printout of the admit card for the future reference.
- In case, any candidate will not receive the admit card then he/she should contact the Institute on given numbers or email Id.
- The candidates will have to retain the admit card until the end of the admission process.
- If the admit card will be lost by any candidate then the duplicate admit card will be issued to that candidate by the Institute with the approval of Competent Authority.