How to Prepare for HPNLET 2019 – HPNLET 2019 is scheduled to be conducted tentatively in the 3rd week of May 2019. The exam is conducted for the Undergraduate/Postgraduate and doctorate programmes. Students seem already in a rush to gather all the important tips, preparation strategies, important books, syllabus and much more for the exam. It becomes difficult for the students to manage studies as well as searching for the right study material like books and preparation tips that help them save time. Thus, we have given some handpicked tips and tricks for the HPNLET 2019 exam. The good news is that the students have ample time to prepare for the same and get great marks.
How to Prepare for HPNLET 2019
Students are advised to always stay updated with the law news and keep checking the official website of HPNLU i.e hpnlu.ac.in for any updates. Before we move ahead and reveal the important tips and tricks for effective preparation, we will like to tell you about the marking scheme and the exam pattern of the HPNLET 2019.
HPNLET 2019 Exam Pattern
The HPNLET 2019 will follow a common exam pattern for all the 3 courses – LLB/LLM/Doctorate courses. The students will be given 2 hours to complete the exam. The exam will be held in the offline mode and the maximum marks for the HPNLET 2019 will be 150. Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the HPNLET 2019 exam.
HPNLET 2019 Marking Scheme – LLB
Students will be asked MCQ questions of 150 Marks. 1 Mark will be awarded for each question. There will be 5 sections of 30 Marks each in the HPNLET 2019 LLB exam.
HPNLET 2019 Marking Scheme – LLM
120 MCQ type questions will be asked in a total of 8 sections and 1 essay type question will also be asked carrying 30 marks.
HPNLET 2019 Marking Scheme for PhD
- Paper 1 – Legal Research Methodology – 100 Marks
- Paper 2 – Law and Social Transformation – 50 Mark
- Total Marks for HPNLET 2019 Ph.D. exam – 150 Marks
Important Books for HPNLET 2019
|Name of the Book||Name of Author||Buy Here|
|MP Jain Indian Constitutional Law||MP Jain||Buy Now|
|Jurisprudence And Legal Theory||Dr. VD Mahajan||Buy Now|
|Family Law||Paras Diwan||Buy Now|
|Proficiency in English Comprehension||Ajay Singh||Buy Now|
|Wileys Reasoning Ability And Quantitative Ability||TCY Online||Buy Now|
|Legal Research Methodology||Rattan Singh||Buy Now|
|Law and Social Transformation||GP Tripathi||Buy Now|
|PSA Pillai Criminal Law||PSA Pillai||Buy Now|
|Public International Law||VK Ahuja||Buy Now|
|Law of Contracts||Akhileshwar Pathak||Buy Now|
How to prepare for HPNLET 2019
- Students who want to prepare for the HPNLET 2019 exam can jot down the following tips and tricks for effective preparation. The below exam tips have been given by the experts and thus the students must try and incorporate the same in their study timetable for effective preparation.
- Rely on the Elementry level Preparation for the section such as English. We always have the toppers telling us to keep in touch with the basics. to learn the basics check to prepare wren and martin. St
- Don’t Count the number of Mocks that you take – It is a very important tip. The students must never count the number of mock tests that they give.
Master the NCERT books. Especially if you are preparing for Undergraduate Programme
Students must prepare the NCERT books first if they want to have a strong foundation for the important topics that they will be learning later. Students who want to appear for the UG programme in the HPNLET 2019 are highly advised to begin their preparation from the NCERT since a lot of questions will be asked in the exam from these books only.
If you are appearing for the Post Graduate Course, start the group discussions
It is possible that the students who want to appear for the PG programme have doubts left from their LLB course. The good news is that the students have enough time to have their doubts cleared. A working way to get your doubts cleared quickly is to begin the group discussion sessions. Many doubts will get rectified with the help of the Group discussion sessions.
- Along with the above tips, students must also jot down some bonus tips to make sure that their preparation doesn’t lack anything.
- Keep A Separate Notebook for the Important Dates
- Always be ready to explore new books
- Aim to finish the whole syllabus a month before the exam
- Take help of your seniors in gathering information
- Be quick to adapt and Reciprocate new Amendments