To prepare for the AP LAWCET 2019, the students must keep certain things in mind. A few of those things include – AP LAWCET Syllabus, the marking scheme and finally the books which the students can refer for effective exam preparation. Through this page, the candidate will get the complete information on these topics and also the lesser-known tips and tricks to ace the AP LAWCET 2019 exam.
How to Prepare for AP LAWCET 2019
The AP LAWCET will be a 3-hour examination and students would be required to attempt 120 questions. Now, all you need an exam strategy that will help the students prepare for the AP LAWCET 2019 exam. The students can take the help of the Important books that are available online. However, we have already done the hard work for you and provided the best books for the preparation of AP LAWCET 2019.
Syllabus And Marking Scheme for AP LAWCET 2019
The syllabus for AP LAWCET 2019 is divided into 3 parts – Part A – General Knowledge and Mental Ability. Part B is for Current affairs and Part C is for Aptitude for the Study of Law. Check the details on these subjects from below.
AP LAWCET 2019 Syllabus
- General Knowledge and Mental Ability: This section checks the student’s awareness. For this section, the students can prepare from Books and online sourses. The Menta ability, however, focuses more on the application of logic than knowledge. This section also develops the habit of working under pressure.
- Current Affairs: This section checks the student’s knowledge of the latest updates and happenings in India as well as abroad.
- Aptitude for the study of Law: This section checks the student’s interest towards the field of law. Questions from the topics such as the Indian constitution, polity, Jurisprudence are often asked creatively in this section. Students who have prepared the complete syllabus for AP LAWCET 2019 are bound to excel in the AP LAWCET 2019 exam.
Exam Pattern For AP LAWCET 2019
- AP LAWCET 2019 will be an online examination.
- Candidates are given a total time of 3 hours to finish the exam
- Objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- The question paper has 3 sections – Part A, Part B, and Part C
- 1 Mark will be awarded for each correct answer
- Maximum 120 are there for the AP LAWCET 2019
Marking Scheme For AP LAWCET 2019
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30|
|Aptitude for the Study of Law||60|
Preparation Tips and Tricks for AP LAWCET 2019
It is true that the preparation for AP LAWCET 2019 will take some time. But, the good news is you have all the time for that. We are sure you are already indulged in constant note making and brainstorming. So now that you’re at it, why not jot down some tips and tricks that have become popular over time. The AP LAWCET toppers themselves have admitted that they used these tips for quick and effective preparation.
Master the GK With these Simple tips
Take the online tests – One of the proven way to excel in geography. Since it is such a vast topic, you would be required to refer a lot of study material. So much turning pages can create confusion.
Some of the common questions often basked in the AP LAWCET General Knowledge Section are as follows. Make special notes on the following topics!
- Mandal Commission
- World Cup
- territorial waters of India
- Houses of the Parliaments
Preparation mantra for Legal Aptitude: This section is very important one. The one trick often used by the toppers is – first analyze the complete question and then take on their assumptions. understand what is asked in the question and then do the assumptions. Students must not get confused between the legal reasoning and legal aptitude. One deals with what sounds appropriate and the other one asks what is right legally.
Success Mantra for Current affairs: To ace, this section, try the habit of reading and remembering first. Read passages and then ask yourself questions about it. This may seem irrelevant but this can an impact on the student’s ability to remember the important details such as the dates, what happened when and much more. Then secondly, move forward and get the best books to gain knowledge. The famous books such as Yearly current affairs 2019 from Arihant is becoming popular these days. You may want to check out the same. Above you can check out some of the books that will be helpful for the AP LAWCET Preparation.
Important Books for AP LAWCET 2019
Take the help of the following books that will ake sure that you dont skip any topc whle preparing for the AP LAWCET 2019 exam.
|Important Books||Author||Buy Here|
|Wiley Verbal Ability and Reasoning||P.A Anand||Buy Now|
|Current affairs||Arihant Experts||Buy Now|
|General Knowledge||Manohar Pandey||Buy Now|
|Geography of India||Majid Hussain||Buy Now|
|Indian Polity – 5th edition||M. Lakshmikanth||Buy Now|
|Introduction to the Indian Constitution||Durga Das Basu||Buy Now|
|Law of Torts with consumer protection act||RK Bangia||Buy Now|
|How to crack the Reasoning Section||Jaikishan and Premkishan||Buy Now|
|Wileys Quantitative Aptitude||TCY Online||Buy Now|
|Legal Aptitude for Entrance Exam||Bhardwaj||Buy Now|
|Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning||AP Bhardwaj||Buy Now|