Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2019 is conducted for admission to the 5-years integrated B.A. LL.B (Hons.) program and LL.B 3 year’s program. Students who want to appear for the GLAT 2019 exam can do so by submitting the Application Form. Students can get the application form for GLAT 2019 from the official website of Geeta Institue of Law i.e www.geetalawcollege.in. Students can also submit the applications in the offline mode also. For doing so, the students will have to download and print the application form available on the official website and submit the same along with the required documents. Students must remember that the applications submitted after the last date of application will not be accepted. Students who will appear for the LSAT exam will also be able to take admission in the Geeta Institute of Law on the basis of their scores in the GLAT 2019 exam. Through the article below, the students will be provided all the necessary information related to the Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2019 such as the Eligibility Criteria, Exam pattern, Marking Scheme, Syllabus, important books and some crucial preparation tips that the students can incorporate for the preparation of GLAT 2019 exam.
Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2019
75% of the seats shall be filled on the basis of the GLAT 2019 exams and the remaining 25% seats shall be available through management quota. The students must note that for the smooth application process, the application form must be filled with the right details. After the forms get successfully submitted the students will be issued the GLAT 2019 admit card which will be required on the GLAT 2019 exam date. Before filling the application form, the students must make sure that they match eligibility criteria as laid down by the Geeta Institute of Law.
Important Dates for Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2019
|Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2019||Important Dates|
|Last Date to fill the GLAT 2019 Application form||3rd week of May 2019|
|Availability of Admit card on the official website||4th week of May 2019|
|Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2019 – Exam date||4th week of May 2019|
|Personal Interview Round|
|Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2019 Result|
Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria For BA LLB
Students must have completed 10+2 level of education with a minimum of 45% marks.
SC/ST students need to score at least 40% marks in the qualifying exam.
Eligibility Criteria for LLB
Students must have completed graduation level of education with a minimum of 45% marks.
SC/ST students need to score at least 40% marks in the qualifying exam.
How to Apply for Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2019
Students can apply for the Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) in both the online as well as offline mode. The candidates can check out both ways of application form below.
GLAT 2019 Online Registration
Students who want to fill the application form for GLAT 2019 can have a look at the below steps to fill and submit the online application form.
- Students will be required to visit the official website of Geeta Institute of Law i.e geetalawinstitute.in
- Click on the link that says “Apply online”
- Candidates will now have to log in or create a new account on the official website
- To create a new account, click on “Create New Account”
- After clicking the students will have to enter some details such as their name, fathers name, mothers name, Email ID, mobile number etc and submit the same.
- Now the students will be taken to the online application form page. In the online application form, the student will have to enter the details such as the personal, academic and the family details and click on submit.
Application fee – Students need to submit the Application fee of Rs 1000/-
Note – The above fee can be paid using the credit or debit card/Credit card
GLAT 2019 Offline Registration
- In the offline registration, the students can follow the below steps of registration.
- Visit the official website of Geeta Institute of Law
- Click on the link that says “Apply offline”
- A PDF will get opened, students can download this pdf and fill the asked information in it.
- After all the details have been mentioned in the printed application form, students have to send it to the Geeta Institute of Technology via post along with a demand draft.
Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2019 Exam Pattern
Students can check out the Marking Scheme that will be followed in the GLAT 2019 exam.
- Total number of Questions – 100
- Total Marks of GLAT 2019 – 100
- Type of Questions – MCQ
- Marks awarded for each correct answer – 1
- Negative Marking – No Negative Marking
Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2019 Syllabus
Students can have a look at the important topics that can be covered for the respective sections of the GLAT 2019 Exam. More important topics i.e the complete GLAT 2019 syllabus is available in the PDF below.
Section I General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Physical Geography
- Everyday Science
- Awards and Honors
Section II English
- Sentence Correction
- Error Detection in the written sentences
Section III Reasoning
- Liner, Circular & Grid Arrangement
- Coding and Decoding
- Number and Letter Series
- Venn Diagram
Section IV Legal Aptitude & Legal Awareness.
Students can have a look at the below important topic for this section
- Law of Torts
- Indian Contract Act
- Legal fundamentals and terms
- Important Landmarks, Supreme Court Judgments
Miscellaneous Topics –
( Labor Laws, Intellectual Property Rights,, employment laws, Consumer laws, environmental laws etc.)
Download PDF: Click Here to Download the complete Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2019 Syllabus
How to Prepare for Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2019
Students who want to excel in the GLAT 2019 exams must not forget that they are not alone. Many toppers have been in the preparation stage and we are going to discuss with you what flawlessly worked for them and will work for your entrance exam.
- Keep making the short notes – Students who want to excel in the GLAT 2019 exam must make sure that they start making the short notes. These short notes will be helpful for the students who want to save time during the revision sessions.
- Take the help of the mock tests – Students can prepare very efficiently using the mock tests. They are designed to make the students perfect in attempting the questions. Students also get to understand the importat questions which they can start preparing.
Important Books for Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2019
|Name of the Book||Name of Author||Buy Here|
|Legal awareness and logical reasoning||AP Bhardwaj||Buy Now|
|Word Power Made Easy||Noman Lewis||Buy Now|
|High school English Grammar and Composition||DV Prasada, Rao N||Buy Now|
|Pratiyogita Darpan||Pratiyogita Darpan||Buy Now|
|Analytical Reasoning||M.K Pandey||Buy Now|
Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2019 Application Form
The Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2019 Application form will be available in the online mode only. However, it is up to the students for how they want to submit the application form. Students can either choose to submit the application form in the offline or online mode. Candidates will have to pay the GLAT 2019 Application fee along. Students must note that the application fee and the completely filled application form must be submitted to the Geeta Institute of Law before the last date.
Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2019 Admit Card
Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2019 Admit Card will be released in the online mode and the students will be able to get their admit card by entering their login details. The students must understand that the admit card is an important document which they have to carry the exam hall. The candidates who will not be having admit card on the exam date will not be allowed to sit in the exam hall and no discussion related to the same shall be entertained what so ever.
Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2019 Result
The results for GLAT 2019 will be announced on the official website and the students will be able to check the same using their login details. After the results are announced, the students are taken forward toward the end of the admission procedure. The selected candidates have to provide the following documents at the time of admission process.
- 12th Class Mark Sheet
- 10th Class Mark Sheet
- Caste Certificate (If required)
- Character Certificate(Original)
- Ten passport size recent photograph
- Migration Certificate(Original) (Can be submitted Later)
Official Website – geetalawcollege.in