The Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2019 Admit Card will be released in the online mode for GLAT 2019 exam on May 23, 2019. Candidates will have to visit the official website to download the Admit Card. GLAT 2019 is scheduled to be conducted on May 26, 2019. An admit card shall be an important document for the students who want to appear for the Geeta Law Entrance Exam 2019. Students have to make sure that they bring the admit card on the exam day. Also, the candidates can get the most important instructions on the admit card. Students have to keep in mind that while they download the admit card they ake at least 2-3 printouts of the same. This is just to stay on the safer side.
Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2019 Admit Card
Before moving ahead we’d like to share with you the important dates related to the availability of admit card and the exam day. These dates are according to the previous year but are expected to remain the same.
Important Dates for the Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2019 Admit Card
|Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||23 May 2019|
|Exam Date||26 May 2019|
Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2019 Admit Card: Visit the official website of Geeta law institute to get the admit card – geetalawcollege.in
How to Download the Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2019 Admit Card?
Students can follow the below steps to download the Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2019 Admit Card.
- Click on the Above Link. By clicking on the direct link which we will provide soon the students will get to check the Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2019 Admit Card.
- After clicking on the above link the students will be taken to the official page for checking the result.
- Next, the students will get to check their Admit card when they enter their Date of Birth or Application Form ID.
- Next, candidates have to download the result and make sure that you keep separate copies of the admit card for safe side.
Important Instructions on the Admit Card
- First of all the students must make sure that they take at least 2-3 printouts of the Hall ticket so that if they lose one, they will be having another to save the day.
- After the students receive the admit card they must make sure that they check each and every information available on the back of it.
- In the event that the students notice that their admit card or the information on the admit card is wrong or has errors, officials must be contacted immidiately.
- Candidates must make sure to carry the admit card onthe exam day since no students will be allowed to give the exam without the admit card.
- The studnets must preserve the admit card till the co complete admission procedure gets over.