The Geeta Institute of Law Admission Application Form 2018 is issued for admission to BA. LL.B (Hons.) / BBA. LL.B (Hons.), LL.B and LL.M courses. Interested aspirants can apply online for Geeta Institute of Law Admission 2018 by registering online at geetalawcollege.in. The application process for Law Admission at Geeta Institute of Law has already begun. The aspirants must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions before applying online. Aspirants need to register first before proceeding to fill in details in the application form.
GLAT Application Form 2018
For the registration, applicants need to provide their valid Email ID and Password as all the information will be forwarded through electronic means only. Once the registration part is complete, candidates will receive a User ID and Password at their registered email id. Complete the application by entering the valid details in the online application form, upload photograph as per the format and make payment for the application fee. The application fee can be be paid via offline or online mode. Candidates can check more details on Geeta Institute of Law Admission Application Form 2018 from the article below. The important date for Geeta Institute of Law Admission Application Form 2018 is given in the table below:
|Last date for submission of online application forms||12 Apr 2018|
|G-LAT 2018 examination||27 May 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply online
Official Website: www.geetalawcollege.in
The application fee of Rs. 1000 can be paid by cash payment at the post office, pay order or by online payment via credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
Minimum Requirements for Applying Online
- Valid Email Address
- Valid and active Mobile Number
- Scanned Copy of Photograph
How to Apply for GLAT 2018?
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to apply online.
- Applicants will need to register by entering the details such as:
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- City/ Town
- Name of the Programme Applying For
3. Submit the details. On completing the registration part, the candidates will receive an OTP number on their mobile phone. Enter it and proceed to fill in other required details in the online application form.
Step 2: Fill in the Details
1. In the online application form, candidates need to provide details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Contact Details, etc.
2. Upload the scanned copy of the photograph as per the specifications:
|Images to be uploaded||Format||File Size|
|Photo||.jpg, .gif or .bmp||not more than 150 KB|
3. Before submitting the application, verify if the details provided in the online form are correct or not. If the candidate is satisfied with the details entered, submit the application form.
Step 3: Payment of the Application Fees
The Application Fee can be paid by either of the following modes:
- Cash Deposit at Post Office
- Demand Draft/ Pay Order
- Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Payment by cash at the Post Office
- Candidates will first need to select the option Cash Deposit at Post Office.
- Click on proceed button and then select your city & branch & click for a slip .
- Print the slip as displayed on the screen and Deposit Cash along with deposit slip at branch chosen.
- Upon depositing the cash, one part of the deposit slip is stamped and a receipt slip issued and is returned to the depositor (to be retained by the student) and the other part is retained by the post office as a record.
Geeta Institute of Law Admission Confirmation Page 2018
After payment has been received successfully, the candidates will receive a confirmation through mail at their registered mail id only.
Geeta Institute of Law Admission Acknowledgement Slip 2018
On completion of the above mentioned steps, the candidates will receive an acknowledgement slip on their email id. It is advised to candidates to take a print out of the Acknowledgement Slip and preserve it carefully for future references. The applicants can also download their acknowledgement slip from the Application Locker under the Application Submitted exams.