Galgotia University Law Syllabus 2019 will be available online on the official website of Galgotia University. However, we have provided the syllabus for the candidates who want to prepare for the admission to various Law couses available in the Galgotia University. The syllabus shall be helpful for the students who want to prepare for the Galgotia University Law Entrance Exam 2019 scheduled to be held in the 3rd week of June 2019. With the help of the syllabus available on this page, the students will be able to begin their preparation. Along with the syllabus, the students are also provided the complete exam details also. The exam pattern, the marking scheme for the exam and some important books which will help the students to finish the syllabus on time are also available on this page. Not just this, the students can also check out the preparation tips that we have got for the efficient preparation.
Galgotia University Law Syllabus 2019
The syllabus for the Galgotia Law Entrance Exam 2019 will provide the students the parameters on which their eligibility will be checked for the course. Students will also be able to download the below syllabus in the PDF format. Students can also download the same for their convenience and make sure that you share the same with your friends as well as the knowledge shared is the knowledge enhanced.
Galgotia University Law Entrance Exam 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will be very helpful for the students who want to prepare for the Galgotia University Law Entrance Exam 2019. Candidates are informed that the exam is going to be conducted for a time duration of 90 minutes. During this time period, the students will have to undergo an online examination. The question paper will be framed in the English language.
Galgotia University Law Syllabus 2019
- Legal Aptitude And Reasoning
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
- Reasoning Questions
- Odd man out
- Symbols and Notions
- Liner, Circular & Grid Arrangement
- Coding and Decoding
- Number and Letter Series
- Venn Diagram
- Grammar Questions
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- One Word Substitute
- Fill in the blanks
- Choose the Right word
- Error Detection in the written sentences
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Science and technology
- Indian and World Geography
- Physical Geography
- Everyday Science
- Awards and Honors
- Social Studies
Download PDF – Click Here to Download Galgotia University Law Syllabus 2019
Important Books for Galgotia University Law Entrance Exam 2019
|Name of the Book||Author Name||Buy Here|
|Reasoning Ability And Quantitative aptitude||TCY Online||Buy Now.|
|Pratiyogita Darpan||Pratiyogita Darpan||Buy Now|
|General Knowledge 201.||Prabhat Prakashan||Buy Now|
|Current Affairs Yearly 2018||Arihant Experts||Buy Now|
|High School English Grammar And Composition||Wren and Martin||Buy Now|
How to Prepare for Galgotia University Law Entrance Exam 2019
Students who want to prepare to take admission in any of the law courses offered must first understand the syllabus and understand which topic they should be picking first. Preparation for Galgotia University Law Entrance exam is not difficult and the students will definitely be able to get awesome marks in the exam if they follow the below-mentioned exam preparation tips.
- Begin Studying the newspaper – There is a difference between reading the newspaper and actually studying it. Students must try and understand the message in the news and the complete tody behind the story that they read. Don’t just focus on what is written, try and find the same news elsewhere also like on the internet.
- Indulge in group discussions – GD helps the students in two ways. First, the students will get the benefit of getting the doubts cleared and second the students will also get prepared for the group discussions in the interviews.
- Master the Previous year question papers – There is no other study material better than the previous year question papers. The students get to know much more about the exams. The repeated questions must be marked as very important and must be prepared well in advance.