DU LLM 2018: The Faculty of Law, of DU, is regarded as an excellent time tested legal institution which is the national hub of legal studies. The department has produced many greats such as legal luminaries, Supreme court judges and High court judges, leading advocates, politicians, trend setters in all walks of life. The department is enriched with 130 teachers and has an enrollment of approximately 7000 students at present including L.L.B., L.L.M., and Ph.D. students.
DU LLM 2018
LL.M. is a Two-year/Three year degree course. LL.M. and Ph.D.programmes are supervised directly by the Dean. the department doesn’t rely on publishers’ new edition of books because the case materials are maintained by the faculty members every semester with utmost dedication. All the students receive free printed copies and in addition to that department has a rich print library with e-resources.
|Opening date of online Registration||June 2018|
|Closing date of online Registration||June 2018|
|Date of Exam||17 Jun 2018 (12.00 P.M. TO 02.00 P.M)|
|Declaration of Result||07 Jul 2018|
Result of the Entrance Test
The result for entrance examination has been published on official website of DU. Delhi University has released the result after the entrance examinations. Candidate who had appeared in the examinations can check their result from the official website. A direct link for the same is also available below.
- Click here to check the Absentee list for DUET LLM.
- Click here to check the result for Rankwise result for DUET LLM.
- Click here to check the result for OBC category.
- Click here to check the result for PD category.
- Click here to check the result for SC category.
- Click here to check the result for ST category.
- Click here to check the result for UR category.
The answer key of LL.M. Entrance test has been uploaded on the official website of DU within to two days after the completion of the Entrance examination. Any queries pertaining to answer keys can be sent to the Dean in written, Faculty of Law , University of Delhi, along with the authoritative written proof of the claim of correct answers with supporting documents either by visiting the Office of Dean , Faculty of Law, University of Delhi or through email sent to [email protected] with the subject line : Objections to LL.M. Answer Key.
|Category id||Course Requirements||Marks Requirements|
|1||3 year/5 year LL.B Degree from the University of Delhi or any other Indian or Foreign University recognized as equivalent by the University of Delhi||Minimum 50% marks or an equivalent grade point in aggregate for General.|
Minimum 45% marks for OBC.
Minimum 45% marks for SC/ST
Candidates are required to visit the official PG admission portal of DU (www.admission.du.ac.in) in order to keep themselves updated about the changes after the release of Bulletin.
University has the right to revise, amend, update, or delete any portion of the Bulletin without releasing any prior notice. Changes made shall be updated on the PG admission portal. It is the responsibility of the candidates to keep a regular check on the website for updates.
There will be different forms which are need to be submitted for each course.
Information once filled by the candidate is not liable to change.
Aspirants are strongly advised to keep the scanned copies of following documents ready during the application process:
- Passport size photograph with size not more than 50 KB and dimensions of at least 100px width *130px minimum height.
- Signature of size not more than 50KB and dimensions of at least 140 px width*60 px minimum height.
Self -attested ID proof of size not exceeding 100KB, any one of the following:
- Aadhar card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter’s Identity Card, Passport, College Identity card.
- Self- attested Class 10th certificate as Date of birth proof of size not exceeding 100KB.
- Self- attested Caste certificate of size not exceeding 100KB.
- Self-attested PwD Certificate of size not exceeding 100KB.
- Self- attested CW Certificate of size not exceeding 100KB.
- Reserved candidates(SC/ST/PwD): Rs. 250/- for each course
- Unreserved candidates(OBC, General, etc): Rs. 500/- for each course
Note: registration fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
Method/Procedure in case of Tie
If there will be more candidates with the same marks/rank in the LL.B./LL.M. Entrance Test 2018 than the number of seats available, admission will be made as per the following rules:
(a) The candidate securing higher marks in the qualifying Degree examination will be offered admission;
(b) If two or more candidates have the same marks in the qualifying Degree examination, the older in age will be offered admission;
(c) If admission cannot be made under the above rules, the admission will be made by draw of lots from amongst the candidate(s) covered above who are present at the draw of lots.
Note: there is no reservation for sports category.
The question paper will be containing 175 multiple choice questions relating to:
- Constitutional Law of India
- Law of Contracts
- Sale of goods Law of Torts
- Consumer Protection Family Law Public International Law Criminal Law Company law and Partnership Intellectual Property Rights
- Cyber Law
- Environment Law In addition a few questions may address contemporary legal issues
DU LLM 2018 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to issue the Admit card on their online account after the closing date of registration. You need to visit the PG admission portal for news and updates pertaining with the admission procedure.
Official Website: www.du.ac.in.
For more Information regarding DU LLM 2018 check Information Brochure.