DU LLB 2018 – DU admissions are most awaited by students. Every year lakhs of students all across India desire to take admission in DU. The kind of reputation DU has build for itself is tremendous and so the competition has also risen. So buckle up and get yourself ready for DU LLB admission 2018 as the application form will be out shortly.
DU LLB 2018
DU will release notification regarding applicants for admission to LLB. Online registration for admission to LLB will be started from 2nd week of June 2018. Students can register online on DU portal. It is strongly advised to students to not wait for the last date for filing the application online. Students will find information on application process, eligibility criteria etc in this article.
|Online registration starts from||2nd week of June 2018|
|Last date for registration||Last week of June 2018|
- Graduate or Postgraduate degree with 50% marks or equivalent grade point for General category; 40% marks for SC/ST; 45% marks for OBC category.
- The candidate must possess Graduate or Postgraduate degree from University of Delhi or any other Indian or Foreign University which is recognised as equivalent by University of Delhi
For Foreign Students
The University has set the Foreign Students Advisory to handle enquiries about rules and regulations admitting Foreign Students. Candidates can approach on the following:
FOREIGN STUDENTS’ REGISTRY OFFICE
Room No. 11, First Floor,
University of Delhi,
Phone No: 011-27666756
Dealing Timings: 09.30 am – 1 pm & 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
(Office will remain closed on Saturdays, Sundays and all Public/ Gazetted Holidays)
Application for LLB will be available online, students can start registering themselves on DU official site. Online registration began as per the schedule. Make sure you enter valid details, as application once sent, no changes will be entertained in the application, whatsoever. Read the instructions carefully before filling the application online.
NOTE: It is mandatory for candidates to fill the application online for Postgraduate/ Master’s course(s).
Passport size photograph of maximum size 50KB and dimensions should be 100px(minimum width) X 130px(minimum height).Documents to be needed while filing the online application:
- Signature of maximum size 50KB and dimensions should be 140px(minimum width) X 60px(minimum height).
- Self Attested ID proof of maximum size 100KB. Students can upload any of the following ID proof: Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter’s Identity Card, Passport, College Identity Card.
- Self Attested Class 10 certificate (for Date of Birth proof) of maximum size 100KB.
- If applicable, Self Attested caste certificate of maximum size 100KB.
- If applicable, Self Attested PwD certificate of maximum size 100KB.
- If applicable, Self Attested CW certificate of maximum size 100KB.
|For SC/ST/PwD||For all other categories (unreserved, OBC etc)|
|Rs 250/- for each course||Rs 500/- for each course|
Note: The fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Entrance Examination Plan
The question paper will consist of 175 objective type questions with multiple type answers. The language for entrance test will be in English. For each correct answer 4 marks shall be awarded and for wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted. The entrance examination course consists of:
|1.||English Language Comprehension, General Knowledge and current affairs, Reasoning and Analytical Abilities|
|2.||Legal Awareness and Aptitude|
Candidates can download the admit card online only from DU’s official site. No admit card will be sent by post. Candidates can download their admit card by accessing the link provided in your online account after the closing date of registration.
The admit card contains information of examination centre, Reporting time, etc. Candidates need to carry the following documents for the Examination:
- One printed copy of the Admit Card.
- One identity card such as Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter’s Identity Card for verification purpose.
The result for entrance examination will be published on official website of DU. Delhi University will release the result after the entrance examinations. Candidate who will appear in the examinations can check their result by visiting the “Result” page.
Official Website: www.du.ac.in.