DU LLB 2018 was held on June 18, 2018. The result was released after the exam was conducted successfully. The DU LLB 2018 Result has been announced. Candidates can check the result from the link provided below. The University of Delhi has announced the result. The result of DU LLB 2018 has been declared online. Candidates can stay with us to know all the important updates about DU LLB 2018 Result and more.
DU LLB 2018
DU has released result for admission to LLB. Online registration for admission to LLB was over. Students can register online on DU portal. It is strongly advised to students to not wait for the last date for filing the application online. Students will find information on the application process, eligibility criteria etc in this article.
Important Dates for DU LLB 2018
|DU LLB 2018 Exam||Important Dates|
|Availability of the Application form||18 May 2018|
|Last Day to Submit the Application||01 Jun 2018|
|Last day to pay the Application fee||07 Jun 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||14 Jun 2018|
|DU LLB 2018 Exam Date||18 Jun 2018|
|Result Declaration||11 Jul 2018|
|Counselling Begins||1st week of July – 4th week of September 2018|
|Notification of First Admission List||25 Jul 2018|
|Document verification and approval of admission||25 Jul 2018 to 27 Jul 2018|
|Notification of Second Admission List||31 Jul 2018|
|Document verification and approval of admission||31 Jul 2018 to 02 Jul 2018|
|Notification of Third Admission List (if required)||06 Aug 2018|
|Document verification and approval of admission||06 Aug 2018 to 08 Aug 2018|
|Notification of Fourth Admission List||18 Aug 2018|
|Document verification in the Department||20 Aug to 21 Aug 2018|
|Approval of admission in the College||20 Aug to 23 Aug 2018 (except Public Holiday)|
|Notification of Fifth Admission List||29 Aug 2018|
|Document verification in the Department||30 Aug 2018|
|Approval of admission in the College||31 Aug to 2018 till 11:00 AM|
Notice: Click here to check the notice regarding submission of documents.
- For document verification and approval of admission official working hours between 10 AM to 1:30 PM shall be observed.
- After approval of admission, the applicant has to log on to the post-graduate admission portal to make online admission fee payment. This may be done till 11:59 pm on August 29, 2018.
The University of Delhi has started releasing admission lists for admission into Bachelor of Law programme commonly knows as LL.B. Candidates having their names in the Admission Lists are eligible for the admission into LL.B programme. Admission Lists are available at the official website of DU, direct links to check the same is also be provided below.
- Click here to check the Second Centre Allotment List.
- Click here to check the Third Centre Allotment List.
- Click here to check First center allocation list of PwD Category for LL.B. programme.
- Click here to check First center allocation list of Unreserved Category for LL.B. programme.
- Click here to check the third admission list for LLB.
- Click here to check the second admission list for LLB.
- Click here to check First Admission List for LL.B.
- Click here to check Admission form for LL.B
- Click here to check notice regarding List of documents required.
DU LLB 2018 Result
We know how uneasy it is for you to wait for the DU LLB 2018 result. But students must keep patience as the declaration of the results is around the corner. Yes, the results are expected to be announced on the official website soon. Students are able to check the result in the offline mode on the Notice Board of the Admission Committee. Candidates who have appeared for the 3 year DU LLB 2018 exam can get their result from their registered accounts. A complete list of the appeared candidates and their scores is available on the official website and we have also provides a direct link for that.
Result: Click here to check the DU LLB 2018 Result.
Official website: www.du.ac.in
Below the students can get the following information
- Information on the DU LLB 2018 Result
- How will you get to see your result?
- What will the DU LLB 2018 Result Carry?
- The Past Year DU LLB 2018 Cut off
- What next after the results are announced?
How to Download the DU LLB 2018 Result?
Below mentioned are the steps that the candidates can follow to check the DU LLB 2018 result.
- Fist, visit the official website of Delhi University. You have also provided a direct link to check the DU LLB 2018 result sheet.
- The students are able to see the list of the candidates who have appeared for the DU LLB 2018 exam.
- The students can look for their name and the marks obtained in the DU LLB 2018 exam.
- After checking the result, make sure you take a printout of the same and keep it with you.
- The Result printout will be helpful throughout the Admission procedure.
The answer key of LL.B. Entrance test is uploaded on the official website of DU after the completion of the Entrance examination. Candidates can check the answer key and question paper through the link which has been provided below.
What Can You Get from the DU LLB 2018 Result?
Through the DU LLB 2018 Result, the students will be able to get the following information
- Name of the Candidate
- The category under which you would have applied for the DU LLB 2018 exam. (Gen/SC/ST/OBC)
- Your DU LLB 2018 Roll Number
- Your All India Rank
- Category Rank
- Marks obtained by you in the exam.
What after the DU LLB 2018 Result?
Shortly after the results are announced, the students will have to attend the Offline DU LLB 2018 counselling he students will have to appear in person at the office of the Admission Committee for attending the DU LLB 2018 counselling. To attend the counselling, make sure to register yourself first on the official website. On the counselling day candidates have to submit the following documents. The students who will fail to provde the below documents or attend the counselling will forfiet his candidature and his seat will be given to the next eligible candidate.
- 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Admit Card
- Graduation Certificate
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Character certificate issued by the Qualifying institute.
- The copy of DU LLB 2018 Application Form
- DU LLB 2018 Rank Card
- College Leaving Certificate.
- 8 Passport Sized Photographs
Note – Along with the above-mentioned documents, students belonging to the reserved category must possess the Caste certificate.
DU LLB 2018 Cut off
Knowing the previous year cut off is very important for the students. The Cut off is the minimum marks that have to be scored by the candidates so they can get admission in the available courses. The cut off for DU LLB 2018 admissions is awaited. Students must make sure that they keep tracking the official website of the University of Delhi and we shall do the same with you. As soon as we will get the information on the DU LLB 2018 cut off, we will update it here. Till then, you can check out the past year’s cut off which is, however, expected to remain the same. From the below table, the students can get the previous year Cut off.
|Category of Candidates||DU LLB 2017 Cut off|
|Schedule Cast (SC) Candidates||180|
|Schedule Tribe (ST) Candidates||139|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC) Category Candidates||210|
|Children/Widows of Armed Forces (CW) Category||102|
|Person with Disability (PWD) Category||151|
- Graduate or Postgraduate degree with 50% marks or equivalent grade point for General category; 40% marks for SC/ST; 45% marks for OBC category.
- The candidate must possess Graduate or Postgraduate degree from the University of Delhi or any other Indian or Foreign University which is recognized as equivalent by University of Delhi
For Foreign Students
The University has set the Foreign Students Advisory to handle inquiries about rules and regulations admitting Foreign Students. Candidates can approach on the following:
FOREIGN STUDENTS’ REGISTRY OFFICE
Room No. 11, First Floor,
University of Delhi,
Phone No: 011-27666756
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dealing Timings: 09.30 am – 1 pm & 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
(Office will remain closed on Saturdays, Sundays and all Public/ Gazetted Holidays)
Application for LLB will be available online, students can start registering themselves on DU official site. Online registration began as per the schedule. Make sure you enter valid details, as application once sent, no changes will be entertained in the application, whatsoever. Read the instructions carefully before filling the application online.
NOTE: It is mandatory for candidates to fill the application online for Postgraduate/ Master’s course(s).
Passport size photograph of maximum size 50KB and dimensions should be 100px(minimum width) X 130px(minimum height).Documents to be needed while filing the online application:
- Signature of maximum size 50KB and dimensions should be 140px(minimum width) X 60px(minimum height).
- Self Attested ID proof of maximum size 100KB. Students can upload any of the following ID proof: Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter’s Identity Card, Passport, College Identity Card.
- Self Attested Class 10 certificate (for Date of Birth proof) of maximum size 100KB.
- If applicable, Self Attested caste certificate of maximum size 100KB.
- If applicable, Self Attested PwD certificate of maximum size 100KB.
- If applicable, Self Attested CW certificate of maximum size 100KB.
|For SC/ST/PwD||For all other categories (unreserved, OBC etc)|
|Rs 250/- for each course||Rs 500/- for each course|
Note: The fee is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Entrance Examination Plan
The question paper will consist of 175 objective type questions with multiple type answers. The language for entrance test will be in English. For each correct answer 4 marks shall be awarded and for wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted. The entrance examination course consists of:
|1.||English Language Comprehension, General Knowledge and current affairs, Reasoning and Analytical Abilities|
|2.||Legal Awareness and Aptitude|
Candidates can download the admit card online only from DU’s official site. No admit card will be sent by post. Candidates can download their admit card by accessing the link provided in your online account after the closing date of registration.
The admit card contains information of examination centre, Reporting time, etc. Candidates need to carry the following documents for the Examination:
- One printed copy of the Admit Card.
- One identity card such as Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter’s Identity Card for verification purpose.
DU admissions are most awaited by students. Every year lakhs of students all across India desire to take admission in DU. The kind of reputation DU has built for itself is tremendous and so the competition has also risen. If you have any queries regarding DU LLB 2018 admission, comment below.
Official Website: www.du.ac.in.
For more Information regarding DU LLB 2018 check Information Brochure.