CLAT 2019 Application Form – registration for new students is closed. Students who have already registered and not yet completed form submission/payment can do so by April 20, 2019, and previous years question papers have been published on the login. Candidates who passed/appearing in 10+2 can fill CLAT 2019 Application form after completing online registration. A candidate has to tell about his personal details, communication details as well as his academic qualifications in the CLAT 2019 application form. The application fee for CLAT 2019 is Rs 4000/- for unreserved category candidates, and Rs 3500/- for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category. Check here step by step process to fill CLAT 2019 Application form.
CLAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates have to double check the correctness and grammar in the CLAT 2019 application form. Also, check up on your Email ids and the mobile number during CLAT registration as official information via Emai and SMS only. Check out the important dates for CLAT 2019 application form in the table below.
|CLAT 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|CLAT 2019 CLAT 2019 Application form/ Registration Begins||13 Jan 2019|
|Last date of registration/submission of application|
|Already registered candidates can pay the application fee by||20 Apr 2019|
|The release of Admit Card||Last week of Apr 2019|
|Result||Last week of May 2019|
CLAT 2019 Application Form: Fill CLAT 2019 Application form from here.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for CLAT 2019
Before filling the CLAT 2019 Application form, students must take note of the following Eligibility Criteria for CLAT 2019 exam
To Apply for CLAT UG
- Education Qualification – 10+2 level education is compulsory to appear in CLAT 2019
- Minimum marks to apply – Unreserved category candidates should have at least 45% marks and SC/ST candidates should have 40% marks to apply.
To Apply for CLAT PG
- LLB/BA LLB Degree.
- Only unreserved category candidates having at least 55% marks; while SC/ST category candidates having at least 50% marks (LLB/BA LLB Degree) are eligible to apply.
Document Specification for CLAT 2019
While uploading the copies of the documents, students have to make sure that the documents are of the right specifications. The correct specification for uploading the documents are as follows.
|Photograph||200 x 230||20 KB – 50 KB|
|Signature||140 x 60||10 KB – 20 KB|
CLAT 2019 Application Fee
The application fee for CLAT 2019 is the same as the previous year. Candidates belonging to different categories may note the below the application fee for their category.
|General/OBC/PWD/SAP/Other Categories||Rs 4000/-|
How to Fill CLAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates can note the step-by-step process for CLAT 2019 registration and form filling from below.
Step 1: Online Registration
The first step is to register for filling the CLAT Application form. Candidates can register themselves in the following way.
- Click on the direct link/ Visit the offcial website.
- Click on “Click Here for New Registration” tab.
- Enter your valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Enter Captcha Code.
- Click on Submit.
Check for OTP for validation: Candidates will get an OTP on the registered mobile number. Using this OTP, candidates can validate their CLAT 2019 registration. The login details are sent to the candidate on the candidate’s Email ID.
Step 2: Log in on the official website
Now the candidates can use their Registered Mobile number and their password to login to their account.
Step 3: Filling the CLAT 2019 Application form
In this step, the candidate has to provide their personal and academic information along with the choice of NLU. Check all that you have to fill in CLAT 2019 Application form from below.
Note:- Make sure to enter correct details and spellings in the CLAT 2019 Application form
#1 Personal Information
- Applicants Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State/Union Territory of original residence/Domicile – Candidates have to enter their state of residence.
- Applicant category – State Sub Category and All India sub-category, Special category.
- Disability Details
- Percentage of Disability
- Requirement of Scribe
#2. Communication Details
Students have to provide their permanent address in this field. Candidates have to provide their complete address by entering the following details.
- Complete address of residence
- Pin code
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Alternate Mobile Number
- State of Domicile
- State of Residence
- State of Nativity
#3 Course and Qualification Details
Now the candidate has to choose UG or PG law course and enter the qualification details.
- Year of Passing
- Name of Board
- Percentage in intermediate/graduation
Need for previous year question paper – Candidates can get previous year question paper of CLAT exam by paying Rs 500/-
#4 Preference of NLU’s
Here the candidates have to enter their choice of NLU. Candidats may choose the NLU’s in any order. Students must research well about different NLU before providing their choice of NLU’s. Candidate’s choice of NLU’s will remain the same at the time of CLAT 2019 Counselling.
#5 Upload Documents
Now the candidates have to upload the documents as below in the application form. Check below the list of documents.
- State Domicile Certificate
#6 Payment of CLAT 2019 Application Fee
The final step is to pay the application fee for CLAT 2019 exam. Candidates can pay the CLAT 2019 application fee in online mode only. Check below how to apply for CLAT in online mode. The application fee can be paid via any bank’s debit card/ credit card or net banking. Candidates should note that the offline payment option is not available.
- Candidates have to submit the original documents to the allotted institute in the same manner as mentioned in the brochure.
- Candidate’s photograph does not necessarily need to be attested at the time of CLAT 2019 Application form submission.
- Candidates need not to send the hardcopy of the documents to the CLAT office.
- Students have to upload all the respective documents in the PDF format only.
CLAT 2019 Application form Confirmation
After submission of application form and application fee payment, an Email confirmation is sent on the registered Email ID’s. In the event that the candidates do not receive the Email confirmation in their inbox, students must also check the Spam folder.
CLAT 2019 Admit Card
Admit card is issued shortly after the CLAT 2019 Application form is released. Information which the students provide in the CLAT 2019 Application form will be there in the CLAT 2019 Admit Card. Candidates should keep a hardcopy of the application form so that the information in the Admit Card can be cross-verified.
Important Instructions for CLAT 2019 Application form
- The Application fee is non-refundable.
- While paying the application fee in the online mode, students can use – Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Net Banking/ Ru-Pay Card etc.
- You have to give your preference of NLU’s at the time of filling the CLAT 2019 Application form
- Upon successful registration, the candidates will get an SMS on their registered mobile numbers.
- Application form correction facility allows the students to make changes in their application form after submission of the same. However, make sure to apply for correction before the last date.
- The candidates need not to send any hard copy of the Application form to the CLAT office.
CLAT 2019 Frequently Asked Questions
Students are curious to know more about the CLAT 2019 Application form. In case you too have any doubts related to the application process of CLAT 2019, drop your queries in the comment section below.
Question – What are the documents that are required for filling CLAT 2019 Applicatio form?
Answer – Students have to submit the below documents for CLAT 2019 Application form –
- Personal Details about the candidates.
- Candidate’s academic details.
- Scanned Copy of caste certificate if the candidates belong to the SC/ST category.
- Certificate of impairment by Specially Abled Persons (SAP’s).
- Relevant Certificates if the candidates belong to NRI/NRI sponsored category.
- Domicile Certificate if the candidate applies under state quota.
- Passport size photograph and Signatures.
Question – How can I pay the CLAT 2019 Application fee?
Answer – After the submission of the CLAT 2019 Application Form, students will have to make the payment of the application fee. Students can pay the application fee in Online (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking) mode only.
Question – Can I make payment for an application form via cash or Demand Draft?
Answer – No. Candidates can only pay the fee in online mode.
Question – What is the price for the CLAT 2019 Registration?
Answer – Below is the Application
- Fee for SC/ST – Rs 3500
- Fee for OBC/SAP/General Category – Rs 4000
Question – Do I need to send the Hardcopy of my Application Form to somebody?
Answer – No, You do not need to send the hard copy to anyone. However, the students can take a printout of the Application form.
Question – How do I get to know that my application has is accepted?
Answer – After the students click on the submit button after filling the Application Form, they wil get an SMS/Email with the registration number and the password. Once you receive it, consider that your application is successfully submitted.
Question – Will it be possible to make changes in the CLAT 2019 Application Form if I make a mistake?
Answer – Until last year the students could make changes in the CLAT Application Form. However, it is possible that the CLAT 2019 Application Correction window will get open. Thus, the student must wait until the Application forms are available.
Official Website: clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in