CLAT 2019 Application Form will be released by the National University of Law (NUL). The CLAT is conducted for the admission to the UG and PG courses in Law. Candidates can check this page for detailed information on how to apply application form, application fees etc. The application form will be available online on the official website of CLAT. The students must note that there is no offline procedure to apply for CAT 2019 exam. To get the application form candidates have to make a new registration on CLAT page. A direct link to apply for the application form will be provided below.
CLAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates can only access the application form of CLAT 2019 online. The candidates need to register by entering the name, e-mail id, and mobile number. The candidates will receive a registration number and password which is to be used in order to log in and fill details in the application form.
|CLAT 2019||Important Dates|
|CLAT 2019 online registration of application||1st week of Jan 2019|
|Last date of registration/submission of application||last week of Mar 2019|
|The last date of Printing/downloading of application||2nd week of May 2019|
|Online payment||1st week of Jan to Last week of Mar 2019|
|Offline Challan payment||1st week of Jan to last week of Feb 2019|
|The release of Admit Card||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|CLAT 2019||2nd week of May 2019|
|Result||Last week of May 2019|
CLAT 2019 Application Form: Candidates can apply for the application form from official website i.e. www.clat.ac.in
CLAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Students who wish to apply for the CLAT 2019 Exam must match certain eligibility criteria. Before applying for the CLAT 2019 exam, check if you match the below eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for CLAT 2019 UG
- Students who belong to the General / OBC / Special Abled Person (SAP) or other categories must have scored at least 45% marks in the intermediate examination
- For SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in the aggregate percentage of marks in the intermediate examination.
- Those candidates who will appear for the 2019 intermediate examination are also eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for CLAT 2019 PG:
- Candidates must have done LL.B from a recognized university.
- In the LL.B course, the scores secured by the candidates should not be less than 55% (50% for SC / ST).
- Candidates in final year can also apply.
CLAT 2019 Application Fee
It is expected that the amount of CLAT application fee will the same as last year, which is:
- Application Fee for the Candidates belonging to SC/ ST category – Rs. 3500
- Application Fee for the candidates belonging to General/ OBC/ SAP – Rs. 4000
Note: Candidates have to make the online transaction through online payment. Additional bank charges will be applicable for an online transaction
How to Fill CLAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates are advised to read the instruction before applying. The information provided in the application form should be valid. Candidates will not be allowed to make any kind of alter or editing after the successful submission of the application form. Follow the steps below for filling the application form.
Step 1. Register yourself online on the official website of CLAT 2019
- Visit the official website of CLAT i.e www.clat.ac.in
- Click on apply online.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”
- The Application form will appear.
Step 2. Enter the basic info for the registration. The candidates have to fill valid details. The Basic info that candidates have to fill are
- Email id
- Full name
- Mobile Number
- Check the email id for the generated provisional registration number and password.
- Students will also get the registration number and password by SMS.
Step 3. Log in to the CLAT website
- Login to CLAT official website and log in by providing registration number and password.
- Basic info page will open and click on next to proceed next step for online CLAT 2018 application form.
- Personal and Academic details have to be filled in the Application Form.
Step 4. Uploading the Photograph and signatures
- The candidate has to attach or upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Photograph and Signature should be in the format as mentioned above. Click next button.
Step 5. Personal Details, Exam preference, University Reservation Category
- Provide the details in the relevant field. No field is to be left blank.
- Candidates have to select three exam city in the preference.
- Exam city preference 1
- Exam city preference 2
- Exam city preference 3
- Provide the valid personal details.
- Click save & next button
Step 6. Filling the Education Qualification
- Select the education qualification.
- Click save & next button.
Step 7. Selecting the Preference
- In this section, the candidate has to select the one of the 19 National University of Law as per the preference.
- Click save & next button.
Step 8. Payment of Application form.
- The candidate has two choices for application payment.
- online mode
- offline mode
Offline Mode of Payment
- For offline mode, the candidate has to generate online E-Challan and print the challan.
- The print of challan has to be taken to the relevant bank for payment. The payment should be done in cash only.
Online Mode of Payment
- Candidates can make payment using net banking/debit/credit card.
- After making the payment click submit.
Step 9. Preview of the Application form
- Click on preview application button to preview the filled application form.
- Check “I Agree” box and click submit button.
Step 9 Confirmation of Application submission
- After the successful payment of the application, the CLAT 2019 application form will be submitted.
- Take the print of the application form.
Documents to Upload with Application Form:
Candidates documents candidates have to upload with application form is mentioned below.
- Attested recent passport size photo.
- Attested Signature of the Candidate.
- Certificate of Appropriate Specially Abled Persons (SAP) in PDF Format of Original Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
Note: Hard copy of online filled application form is not to be sent to CLAT office.