It is expected that the CLAT 2019 Application form will be released by the National Law University, Odisha in the online mode. Candidates willing to study Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses can appear for the CLAT 2019 Exam. Candidates have to complete online CLAT 2019 registration. After the students successfully complete the registration, they will get the User ID and Password. Using the User ID and Password students will get to log in and fill the application form. Not just this, you will also be able to check all the updates related to the CLAT 2019 exam such as the application status, the admit card, result and more. Students also have to provide relevant documents such as the education qualification, Passport Size photograph, signatures to successfully fill the application form for CLAT 2019. Candidates can check this page for detailed information on how to apply application form, application fees etc. The students must note that there is no offline procedure to apply for CLAT 2019 exam. Once the students successfully submit the Application form, they will get the CLAT 2019 Admit Card. It is important for the students to fill the right details in the CLAT 2019 Application form since incorrect Application forms will get rejected.
CLAT 2019 Application Form
Below the students can check the important dates for the CLAT Application form 2019. Although, the below dates are as according to the previous year schedule, yet the students must note them since the schedule mostly remains the same every year. In case there happens to be to be any changes in the application form, we wil update the same on this page.
|CLAT 2019||Important Dates|
|CLAT 2019 Registration Begins||1st week of Jan 2019|
|Last date of registration/submission of application||last week of Mar 2019|
|The last date of Printing/downloading of the application||2nd week of May 2019|
|Online payment||1st week of Jan to Last week of Mar 2019|
|Offline Challan payment||1st week of Jan to last week of Feb 2019|
|The release of Admit Card||3rd week of Apr 2019|
|CLAT 2019||12 May 2019|
|Result||Last week of May 2019|
CLAT 2019 Application Form: Candidates can apply for the application form from official website i.e. www.clat.ac.in
CLAT 2019 Date And Conducting Body
National Law University, Odisha will conduct the CLAT 2019 exam. Studnets have been informed about the CLAT 2019 exam date to be May 12, 2019.
CLAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Students who wish to apply for the CLAT 2019 Exam must match certain eligibility criteria. Before applying for the CLAT 2019 exam, check if you match the below eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for CLAT 2019 UG
- Students who belong to the General / OBC / Special Abled Person (SAP) or other categories must have at least 45% marks in the intermediate examination.
- SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in the aggregate percentage of marks in the intermediate examination.
- Those candidates who will appear for the 2019 intermediate examination are also eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for CLAT 2019 PG:
- Candidates must have done LL.B from a recognized university.
- Students need to have at least 55% marks in the LLB exam. The SC/ST candidates need to have at least 50% marks in the LLB exam.
- Candidates are going to appear in their final year LLB exam can also apply for the CLAT 2019 Exam.
CLAT 2019 Application Fee
Students can expect the CLAT application fee to be the same as last year, which is:
- Application Fee for the Candidates belonging to SC/ ST category – Rs. 3500
- Application Fee for the candidates belonging to General/ OBC/ SAP – Rs. 4000
Last Date To Pay CLAT 2019 Application Fee:- 2nd week of June 2019
Note: Candidates have to make the online transaction through online payment. Additional bank charges will be applicable for an online transaction
- Students can pay the Application fee in the offline mode using bank challan. Further Details will be provided as updated by the CLAT website.
- The Application fee is non-refundable.
CLAT 2019 Age Limit
Students have to note that there is no age limit set for the CLAT 2019 exam and anyone can apply. This also means that the students will have more competitors in the battle. So, make sure that you begin the preparation for CLAT 2019.
How to Fill CLAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates must read the instruction before applying. The information students provide in the application form should be valid. Candidates will not be allowed to make any kind of alter or editing after the successful submission of the application form. Follow the steps below for filling the application form.
Step 1. Register yourself online on the official website of CLAT 2019
- Visit the official website of CLAT i.e www.clat.ac.in
- Click on apply online.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”.
- The Application form will appear.
Step 2. Enter the basic info for the registration. The candidates have to fill valid details. The Basic info that candidates have to fill are –
- Name of the Applicant.
- Email id (Make sure you have complete access to it)
- Full name
- Mobile Number (Make sure you use the mobile number that you will provide)
- Check the Email ID for the Provisional registration number and password.
- Students will also get the registration number and password by SMS.
Step 3. Log in to the CLAT website
- Login to CLAT official website and log in by providing registration number and password.
- Basic info page will open and click on next to proceed next step for online CLAT 2019 application form.
- Next, the student has to fill the Personal and Academic details in the CLAT 2019 Registration Form.
Step 4. Uploading the Photograph and signatures
- The candidate has to attach or scan and upload photograph and signature.
- Photograph and Signature should be in the format as mentioned below.
|Documents To be Uploaded||Dimensions||Size|
|Photograph||200 x 230||20 KB – 50 KB|
|Signature||140 x 60||10 KB – 20 KB|
Step 5. Personal Details, Exam preference, University Reservation Category
- Provide the details in the relevant field. No field is to be left blank.
- Candidates have to select three exam city in the preference.
- Exam city preference 1
- Exam city preference 2
- Exam city preference 3
- Provide the valid personal details.
- Click save & next button
Step 6. Filling the Education Qualification
- Select the education qualification.
- Click save & next button.
Step 7. Selecting the Preference
- In this section, the candidate has to select the one of the 19 National University of Law as per the preference.
- Click save & next button.
Step 8. Payment of CLAT 2019 Registration Form
- The candidate has two choices for application payment.
- online mode
- offline mode
Offline Mode of Payment
- For offline mode, the candidate has to generate online E-Challan and print the challan.
- The print of challan has to be taken to the relevant bank for payment. The payment should be done in cash only.
Online Mode of Payment
- Candidates can make payment using net banking/debit/credit card.
- After making the payment click submit.
Step 9. Preview of the CLAT 2019 Registration Form
- Click on preview application button to preview the filled application form.
- Check “I Agree” box and click submit button.
Step 10 Confirmation of Application submission
- After the successful payment of the application, the CLAT 2019 application form will be submitted.
- Take the print of the application form.
Documents to Upload with Application Form:
Candidates documents candidates have to upload with application form is mentioned below.
- Attested recent passport size photo.
- Attested Signature of the Candidate.
- Certificate of Appropriate Specially Abled Persons (SAP) in PDF Format of Original Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
Note: Hard copy of online filled application form is not to be sent to CLAT office.
CLAT 2019 Application Form Correction
Although, utmost care must be given while filling the application form. However, in case the candidates make any mistake in the Application form, they will be able to make the corrections. Check the information below to know how.
Last year the students were given an opportunity to edit their application forms. This way they could enter the missed details or correct the incorrect details. However, no such announcements have been made so far. If there is an update on the Correction window, we will update here. Till then the candidates are suggested to fill the CLAT 2019 Application form with utmost care.
CLAT 2019 Admit Card
The CLAT 2019 Admit Card is an important document that has to be downloaded before the last date. Admit Card will be an important document to be carried by the students. While downloading the admit card, it must be made sure that students take at least 2 prints of the same in case the Admit Card gets lost or stolen. To download the Admit Card, students will have to visit the CLAT official website and give the login details.
CLAT 2019 Syllabus
For effective CLAT 2019 Preparation, the students must know the complete CLAT 2019 Syllabus. The CLAT Syllabus basically comprises of 5 sections as below. You can also find a brief description of the same below.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- English including comprehension
- Legal Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
General Knowledge and Current Affairs – In this section the students will be checked on the basis of their knowledge about the current happenings.
English Including Comprehension -Here the basic knowledge of the English Language is checked. Understanding of passages, Grammar, Fill in the blanks etc will be checked.
Mathematics – The studnets will be asked mathematics questions up to 10th standard.
Legal Aptitude – Legal Aptitude section will check the student’s interest in the field of law. Candidates will be given a situation based on which he will be given a set of propositions. The students will have to analyze the propositions and find a solution.
Logical Reasoning – These questions check the students understanding of pattern, logic finding and elimination of illogical arguments.
CLAT 2019 Frequently Asked Questions
We have noticed that students have been curious to know more about the CLAT 2019 Application form and which is why below we have tried to answer their queries related to the CLAT 2019 Registration. In case you have any further doubts related to the Application procedure, CLAT 2019 Application fee or any other doubt related to the dates, Admit Card or CLAT 2019 Syllabus, you can drop your queries in the comment box below and our team will respond to you ASAP.
Question – What is the price for the CLAT 2019 Application form?
Answer – Below is the Application
- Fee for SC/ST – Rs 3500
- Fee for OBC/SAP/General Category – Rs 4000
Question – Do I need to send the Hardcopy of my Application Form to somebody?
Answer – No, You do not need to send the hard copy to anyone. However, the students can take a printout of the Application form.
Question – How do I get to know that my application has been accepted?
Answer – After the students click on the submit button after filling the Application Form, they wil get an SMS/Email with the registration number and the password. Once you receive it, consider that your application has been successfully submitted.
Question – Will it be possible to make changes in the CLAT 2019 Application Form if I make a mistake?
Answer – Until last year the students could make changes in the CLAT Application Form. However, it is possible that the CLAT 2019 Application Correction window will get open. No information has been provided so far. Thus, the studnets must wait until the Application forms are available.