CLAT 2019 Admit Card has been released on the official website. CLAT aspirants can download the CLAT 2019 Admit card by logging in to their account using registration number and password. Candidates can download the Admit Card for CLAT 2019 on the official website, clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in. Along with the admit card, the candidates have to carry documents such as passport sized photographs and identity proof. Get all the details and updates about CLAT 2019 Admit Card through this page.
CLAT 2019 Admit Card
Qualifying the CLAT 2019 Exam will help the candidates study undergraduate and 1-year post graduate programme at one of the 21 National Law Universities and also the Government and Private colleges in India. All the candidates who have submitted their application form will get the update for the availability of the admit card.
|CLAT Admit Card 2019 Release Date|
|CLAT 2019 Examination|
|CLAT 2019 Results||May 2019|
- Click here to download CLAT 2019 admit card.
- Click here to check the important information for immediate action for candidates from
Persons with Disabilities category.
- Click here to check the notification regarding PWD/Scribe.
- Candidates are required to bring the color print out of CLAT 2019 Hall Ticket.
- If candidates photo/signature is not clear on the admit card, they can upload it again from login and then print out their admit card.
Updated Test Centers For CLAT 2019 Exam – At KIIT School of Law
CLAT 2019 Mock Test
To improve performance in CLAT 2019 exam candidates can use below link for the online mock test.
|CLAT Mock Test – Full||200||Click Here|
|GK & Current Affairs||50||Click Here|
|Logical Reasoning||40||Click Here|
|Legal Aptitude||40||Click Here|
How to download the CLAT 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can follow the below steps to get their admit card for CLAT 2019. Make sure you have the login details handy at the time of downloading the Admit card.
Step 1: Click on the direct link that is provided on this page right after the release of the official notification by clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in
Step 2: Next, you will be redirected to the login page. Log in to your account to proceed further.
Step 3: Further, the admit card will be shown to the candidates on the screen, as shown below.
Step 4: Now, check the details on the admit card as the information mentioned on the admit card will be cross-checked by the examiner on the entrance examination day.
Step 5: Take a printout of the admit card. Candidates are advised to take at least two copies of the admit card.
Important things to note about the CLAT 2019 Hall Ticket
- The first thing to remember is that the Admit card is only available on the official website and will not be sent to anybody via post.
- Reach the exam hall at least 30 mins before the exam.
- In the event that the candidates find any mistakes in the available admit card, note the same and inform the CLAT officials.
- Alongside the admit card the candidates also have to carry one identity proof such as Aadthar card/ pan card, Voter Id, Passport with them.
- Further, the candidates must keep their admit card safe even after the examination as the candidates may also need to have the same on the CLAT 2019 result day or the counseling day. To be sure that you don’t lose the Admit Card, keep it in a separate file and also have 2-3 copies of the same.
- If the students find any discrepancies in the Admit Card, make sure to immediately contact the authorities
What information would be there on the CLAT 2019 Admit Card?
In general, the admit card will contain the following details about the candidate. The below information must be checked and verified before downloading the admit card. The candidates will find the details such as the following on the Admit Card
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s CLAT roll number
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Program Applied
CLAT 2019 Exam Centres
CLAT 2019 list of updated test Centers has been released. Candidates can check the list from the given below.
Note: Candidates who have opted for other test centers which are not in the list above and desirous of opting for any of the listed Centres are required to update their Test Centre preference by 25 April 2019.
Instructions to update the test center:
- Login to your account using the mobile number and password you used for registration at clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in
- Click on the Update Test Centre button and follow the instructions on the page.
CLAT 2019 Answer Key
The answer key for CLAT 2019 shall be available on the official website. The candidates will have to log in to their account to get the answer key. Candidates will get the provisional answer key and then after considering the objections (if any), the candidates will be provided the final answer key by the official website. An answer key is very important for the candidates since they will get to calculate their probable score in the CLAT exam. In the CLAT examination, for every correct answer, the candidates get +1 marks whereas the candidates lose 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
CLAT 2019 Result
The result for CLAT 2019 shall be available on the official website of CLAT. The candidates will be notified further about the results through an official notification. The rank scored by the candidates CLAT results will decide the candidate’s admission to various CLAT participating NLU’s. Also, the candidates would be provided with their result sheet and their scorecard. Candidates only have to submit the details such as the registered Email ID and password.