CLAT 2019 Answer Key – Attention students! The Answer Key for CLAT 2019 exam will be available once the candidates give the CLAT 2019 exam. Students need to wait for a while for the Answer Key. According to the social media discussions, National Law University Odisha, Cuttack will conduct the CLAT 2019 exam. Thus if this happens, the answer key will also be released by NLU, Odisha, Cuttack. According to the procedure, first the provisional Answer Key is released and later the final answer Key is released. This is done so that if the students have any discrepancies in the answer key, they can challenge the same. After the rectifications (if any) the final CLAT 2019 Answer Key is announced. CLAT 2019 Answer Key has a big importance since the students get to check their probable scores in the CLAT 2019 exam. Students can check the below article to understand more about the Answer key.
CLAT 2019 Answer Key
Before we move ahead and discuss in detail about the CLAT 2019 Answer Key, let’s quickly have a look at the below-expected dates related to the CLAT 2019 Answer Key.
Important Dates for CLAT 2019 Answer Key
|CLAT 2019 Answer Key||Important Dates|
|Availability of the Answer Key (Provisional)||3rd week of May 2019|
|CLAT 2019 Final Answer Key||4th week of May 2019|
|CLAT 2019 Result||3rd week of June 2019|
CLAT 2019 Answer Key: CLAT 2019 Answer Key will be announced in the online mode on the official website, clat.ac.in
How to Download CLAT 2019 Answer Key?
Candidates can check out the below steps and check the CLAT 2019 Answer Key.
- First, Click on the direct link. A direct link to check and download the CLAT 2019 Answer Key will be available soon above. Make sure to keep visiting our page for the direct link.
- Provide the login details such as the User ID, Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Check the CLAT 2019 Answer Key and give the print command.
- Check your responses against the ones mentioned in the CLAT 2019 Answer Key.
The significance of CLAT 2019 Answer Key
The CLAT 2019 Answer Key will have a big significance since the students will be able to check their probable scores in the CLAT 2019 exam. After rigorous preparation for CLAT 2019 exam, the only thing the students patiently wait for are their scores. Using the answer key, they can have a rough idea of the marks. Further, the students are informed to not consider these scores as final and wait for the final answer Key and result for CLAT 2019 exam.
How to Use the CLAT 2019 Answer Key?
You must be wondering how you can use the CLAT 2019 Answer Key. No problem at all. Calculating the scores in the CLAT 2019 exam is very easy. You just need to know the marking scheme and the formula to calculate the marks in the exam. Thus lets first understand the CLAT 2019 marking scheme.
CLAT 2019 Marking Scheme
|English And Comprehension||40|
|General Knowledge And Current Affairs||50|
- Marks awarded for Correct Answer: +1
- Negative Marking: -0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
Example: If a students has given 150 right answers and 50 wrong answers his score would be
(150×1) – (50×0.25) = 150 – 12.5 = 137.5 Marks.
Important Instructions for the CLAT 2019 Exam
Candidates must make sure that they follow the below instructions for the CLAT 2019 exam. This way they will be having a better experience in the CLAT 2019 Exam.
- The students must make sure that they carefully check the provisionally released answer Key and find the discrepancies.
- If candidates find any, they must report the same before the last date.
- No students will be able to challenge the answer key after the last date.
- The final answer key will be released only after the challenge has been upheld.
- If the challenge is not accepted by the conducting body, the provisional answer key will be treated as the final answer Key.
- Candidates must understand the marking scheme carefully. (Check above).
- The official Answer Key will be available in the PDF format.
- Many notable institutes also release the Answer Key for CLAT 2019. The same will be available a few hours after the CLAT 2019 exam.