CLAT 2018 Result has been announced by NUALS Kochi. Candidates can check result of CLAT in online mode at clat.ac.in. The result is issued in the form of a merit list and score card containing the score and CLAT 2018 All India Rank. In addition, category rank, name, father’s name, roll number, application number, category, photograph are some other details displayed in the CLAT Result. In order to check result, enter registered email ID and password. Candidates can participate in counselling of CLAT 2018 for admission to National Law Universities (NLUs) and other law colleges using its score. Get here complete details of CLAT 2018 Result such as date, time, PDF, cut off and other information.
CLAT 2018 Result
This page is dedicated to providing you latest news on the result of CLAT 2018. All law aspirants who have appeared in CLAT 2018 (UG as well as PG) can check their results as per schedule given below. For counselling, please visit CLAT website at regular intervals.
|CLAT 2018 Result||31 May 2018|
|Publication of First Allotment List||08 Jun 2018|
|Date for payment of Counselling fee, locking of allotted seats/Exercising of option for upgradation||08 to 12 Jun 2018|
|Publication of Second Allotment List||19 Jun 2018|
|Date for payment of Counselling fee, locking of allotted seats/Exercising of option for upgradation||19 to 21 Jun 2018|
|Publication of Third Allotment List||25 Jun 2018|
|Commencement of Call letter Download||25 Jun 2018|
|Closure of Call letter Download||03 Jul 2018|
Keep your login credentials handy. You will need an internet connection to check result. Please note that CLAT 2018 scorecard will not be sent by post or any other means. Best of luck for result!
- Click here to check Third Seat Allotment Result.
- Click Here to check Second Seat Allotment Result.
- Click Here to check the CLAT 2018 Revised score of candidates who have been considered for the benefit of normalization for loss of time, if any.
- Click here to check Revised Result.
- Click Here to check First Allotment Result.
- Click Here to check your CLAT 2018 Result.
CLAT 2018 Merit List
The result has been announced as merit list. The CLAT 2018 Merit List for the UG and PG program has been announced separately. Last year, AIR 1 in CLAT UG was secured by Rajat Maloo. He secured 154.25 marks, while Vihit Ashish Shah (AIR 2) secured 150.25 marks. The details of this year’s toppers will be announced soon.
How to Check CLAT 2018 Result?
The test-takers can access the website of CLAT to know their result. Follow these steps to check the CLAT 2018 Result.
Step 1: CLAT Official Portal: Search www.clat.ac.in through Google Search Engine.
Step 2: Navigate to the Result Link: On the main page, look for the “Result” link under the latest notifications released by the Chanakya National Law University.
Step 3: Candidate Login: Login by typing down the Registered Number / Roll Number and Password to get the result.
CALT 2018 Selection Procedure
Let’s discuss how the final merit list is made by the university.
CLAT 2018 UG/ PG Online: Initially, the candidates will need to secure marks over the cutoff in order to qualify. The previous year cutoff is mentioned in the cutoff section of this page.
Merit List: Those who obtain score over the cutoff point will feature in the list rank wise. The individuals with higher marks or higher rank will be preferred during the counselling round.
Resolving Tie- Breaker: If there occurs a tie between two or more aspirants, then, these methods will be implemented to resolve the tie.
- Those who will obtain higher marks in the section of legal aptitude will be preferred.
- If there still persists a tie, then, the candidates older in age will be considered.
- Another tie would be resolved through Computerised draw of lots.
All India Rank: After resolving the tie, the names of the qualified aspirants will be entered in the merit list in order of rank. Each aspirant will have an All India Rank. Admission to the top universities will demand higher ranks.
CLAT 2018 Counselling Session
- The Counselling Notification will invite the qualified candidates who featured in the merit-list.
- There shall be subsequent rounds of counselling session for the allotment of seats to one of the National Law Universities.
- Centralised counselling will take place based on the CLAT 2018 Result after which the candidates will be notified about the number of vacant seats.
- The Seat allotment for the admission to one of the NLUs will be done on the basis of All India Rank. Those who secures higher rank will be preferred.
- Once you have been allotted seat, you will have to report to the particular university to deposit the admission fee.
- In case, an aspirant who secured a higher rank do not attend the counselling round will have to give away his seat to the aspirant with the very next AIR.
List of Institutions using CLAT Score
The following institutions are having Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Common Law Admission Test (2018) Office for using CLAT score for admission purposes in their respective Institutions. The list is not exhaustive and the MoU of other Institutions are under consideration:
- Alliance University
- Asian Law University, Noida
- Dr. K.N. Modi Unversity, Rajasthan
- Faculty of Law, Marwadi University, Rajkot
- Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat
- ICFAI University, Tripura
- Law College Dehradun, Uttaranchal University
- Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida
- Maharishi University of Information Technology, Delhi NCR
- Reva University, Bangalore
- RNB Global University, Bikaner
- Siddhartha Law College, Dehradun
- SRM University, Haryana
- Unitedworld School of Law, Karnavati University, Gandhinagar
Previous Year Cutoff of CLAT College Wise
Refer to the table below to get an idea regarding the cutoff details by knowing the AIR and score of the candidates in previous years.
|Name of the University||City, State||Cut Off|
|National Law School of India University||Bangalore, Karnataka||Click Here|
|NALSAR University of Law||Hyderabad, Telangana||Click Here|
|National Law Institute University||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences||Kolkata, West Bengal||Click Here|
|National Law University||Jodhpur, Rajasthan||Click Here|
|Hidayatullah National Law University||Raipur, Chhattisgarh||Click Here|
|Gujarat National Law University||Gandhinagar, Gujarat||Click Here|
|Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|Rajiv Gandhi National Law University||Patiala, Punjab||Click Here|
|Chanakya National Law University||Patna, Bihar||Click Here|
|National University of Advanced Legal Studies||Kochi, Kerala||Click Here|
|National Law University Odisha||Cuttack, Odisha||Click Here|
|National University of Study and Research in Law||Ranchi, Jharkhand||Click Here|
|National Law University and Judicial Academy||Guwahati, Assam||Click Here|
|Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu National Law School||Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
Score card of CLAT Result contains
|Name of the candidate||Name of candidate as entered in application form|
|Father’s name||Name of candidate’s father, same as in application form|
|Roll number||Roll number assigned in admit card|
|Application number||Application number, same as in application form|
|Category||As per CLAT form|
|CLAT score||Same as displayed with revised answer key|
|All India Rank||As per merit obtained in CLAT 2018 Result|
|Category Rank||As per merit obtained in CLAT 2018 Result in that category|
A study of CLAT cut offs is done before CLAT result releases, on basis of marks. After CLAT Result is declared, analysis is done as per rank. By looking at expected CLAT cut off, it is easy for candidates to know what to expect in first round.
At the same time, one must keep in mind that there is usually a huge difference between last rank of first round, and last rank of last round. So even if you do not get admission in first round, chances are still there.
Given below is an expected last rank and last marks plot for first round of CLAT admission on basis of CLAT Result.