CLAT 2018 Answer key has been released two days after the CLAT 2018 Examination on the official website. Students can check CLAT 2018 Answer Key to know the possibility of clearing the entrance exam. With the help of answer key candidates can compare their answer with that in the answer key and evaluate their possible scores. The CLAT Committee also accepts objections if any in the answer key and looks into the discrepancy submitted by any student. After checking all the errors, the committee releases a revised answer key on its official site.
CLAT 2018 Answer Key
Last year, it was reported that there were 9 errors in the answer key. The CNLU’s Registrar, SP Singh was quoted as saying “The expert committee has found four questions worth removing because of lack of clarity and certainty as also the typographical error. In a Math question, the same number got typed twice. For two questions, which have two correct options, the candidates will get marks for both.”
CLAT 2018 Answer key Dates
|Online examination will be conducted on||13 May 2018|
|Uploading of Answer Key for CLAT 2018||15 May 2018|
|Commencement of Candidate Grievance Submission||15 May 2018|
|Closure of Candidate Grievance Submission||18 May 2018|
|Commencement of Download of Amended Answer Keys||26 May 2018|
|Closure of Download of Amended Answer Keys||30 May 2018|
Official Website: www.clat.ac.in.
How to download Answer Key for CLAT 2018?
Candidates who appeared for the CLAT online examination can download the answer by following the instructions given below:
- Click on the direct link of CLAT answer key (to be updated).
- Enter your login details like Registration Number and Password.
- Go to CLAT Answer Key’ tab.
- Click on ‘Download’ button.
- Save a copy of the CLAT answer key in pdf format.
- Check the answer key of CLAT 2018
How to Calculate Scores Using CLAT 2018 Answer Key?
Candidates can cross check their answers that they submitted in the examination with that in the answer key and calculate their possible scores. As per the examination, pattern candidates need to add or deduct marks for each right / wrong answer.
CLAT 2018 Examination Pattern
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50||50|
CLAT Marking Scheme
- For every correct answer, candidates can add +1 mark.
- For every wrong answer, candidates have to deduct 0.25 marks.
- If he/she left a question blank, no marks is to be added or deducted in that case.
Formula to calculate CLAT 2018 Score
CLAT Score = Total numbers of Correct optionsx1 – Total number of incorrect responsesx0.25
CLAT 2018 Answer Key Instructions
- The Official Answer Key of CLAT 2018 will be uploaded online in pdf format along with test-takers’ CLAT 2018 response sheets.
- No unofficial answer key by any coaching institute shall not be released.
- Candidates can access their registered CLAT login accounts and find the official answer key of CLAT and their response sheets.
- If any question(s) would be wrong or there were any discrepancies in the question paper, it should be notified to the CLAT committee.
- After going through the process of amendments in the answer key, a final answer key will be uploaded on the scheduled time on CNLU official site.
Importance of CLAT Answer Key
The official answer will help candidates to know the correct answers to the questions in the CLAT 2018. With the help of answer key, the test takers can also analyse their performance by calculating the number of questions marked incorrectly. Moreover, he/she can calculate their approximate marks in CLAT with the help of official answer key.