The Christ University will release the Christ University Law Entrance Test 2019 Application Form in the 2nd week of December. Students will be able to fill their application forms in both online a well, as offline mode. Students should make sure that they apply before the last date. To apply for Christ University Law Entrance Test 2019, the students must first register themselves online on the official website of Christ University. After registering on the official website, the students can decide how they want to fill their application form. Through this page, the students will be able to check the eligibility criteria, the important application dates, documents required for the application, steps to apply and more.
Christ University Law Entrance Test 2019 Application Form
Students who wish to appear for the Christ University Law Entrance Test 2019 should check f they match the eligibility criteria as laid down by the Christ University. Check out how to fill the application form in online/direct mode from below on this page. Students should note that to fill the application forms, students can visit the office any day except on Sunday and Government holidays. Before we go any further and discuss the process to apply for the application form lets check out the tentative dates for the Christ University Law Entrance Test 2019.
Important Dates for Christ University Law Entrance Test 2019 Application Form
|Christ University Law Entrance Test 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Application form Releases||2nd Week December 2019|
|Last Date To Apply for Christ University Law Entrance Test 2019 Application Form||3rd Week of April 2019|
|Christ University Law Entrance Test 2019||Week of 2019|
Application form: The Application form will be available on the official website of Christ University christuniversity.in
Eligibility Criteria for Christ University Law Entrance Test 2019
Students who wish to appear fpr the Christ University Law Entrance Test 2019 must check if they match the following eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for UG courses (B.A LLB, BBA. LLB)
- Students must have secured at least 45% Marks in the +2 level of education from either of the Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards.
- Students +2 education must include the subjects such as – Humanities, Social Sciences, Sciences or Commerce and Management)
- Students who are currently writing the 10+2 exam can apply with the 10+2 score.
- Eligibility for the students pursuing the International Curriculum will be according to the AIU stipulations
- 3 HL and 3 SL are required by the students who are perusing IB curriculum.
- A minimum 3A Level is required by the students who are perusing GCE / Edexcel
- Age Limit: The student should be less than 20 years of age.
Eligibility Criteria for 1 year PG Courses
- Candidates must have passed the 3 years or 5 year LLB course
- Minimum 50 percent marks are necessary for all of the semesters or years of UG exams.
- Students who will appear for the Final degree exams in March/May 2019 will also be eligible for the exam.
Documents required to fill Christ University Law Entrance Test 2019 Application Form
- A printout of the filled Application form
- 2 recent Passport Photo and 2 recent stamp sized photograph. Remember to write application number and name behind all the photos.
- Copy of Migration certificate.
- A copy of graduation Marksheet will also be required by the Christ University.
- the 10+th, 11Th, and 12th Mark sheets
- A photocopy of the Graduation mark sheet
- Copy of passport and visa ( in the case of foreign Students)
How to Apply for Christ University Law Entrance Test 2019 Application Form
- First, the students will be required to click on the link that will be provided above.
- New Candidates will have to register online by providing their mobile number and Email Id.
- Students will receive the login details on the provided email ID.
- Use the login details to log in your account on the official website.
- After clicking on the above link the students will be directed to the “Detailed Application Form Page”
- Fill in the Personal And educational Details n the application form and click on submit. Students must note that they should enter only the valid details in the application form.
- After clicking on submit, the fully filled application form will be available on the screen, The same can be edited by the students at this stage.
- Students will also be required to upload a new passport-sized photograph.
Passport size Photo dimensions – 3.5 cms x 4.5 cms formal dress with a white background
- After the students click om the final submit button. They wil be required to make the payment. Students can make the payment using any of the mean as mentioned below.
- Print the application form – Now the students will have to print the filled applcationfor and send the same to the christ universitry by post.
Faster Processing of Application form – To get your application form processsed faster, write PROGRAMME APPLIED FOR Admissions 2018 – APPLICATION NO on the top right of the A4 envelope.
Note – Students must make sure to send their application form along with the required documents in the A4 envelope only. Also, keep one spare copy of the application form with you for future reference.
Application Fee for Christ University Law Entrance Test 2019 – Rs 600/-
Note: Students can pay the above application fee using Credit / Debit Card / Net banking.