Chanakya National Law University Patna – If you are looking forward to taking admission in a good National Law University then take some time out and check out The Chanakya National Law University Patna. The university is one of the famous National law universities situated in the state of Patna. Law aspirants are getting a lot out of the Law University because of a number of facilities and advanced faculty. Students can check out the below page to understand all about the National Law University.
Chanakya National Law University Patna
- Establishment: 15 August 2006
- Available Courses: BA LLB, BBA LL.B, LLM
Facilities Available at Chanakya National Law University Patna
Students get the following facilities at Chanakya National Law University Patna. All of the below facilities have been given to the students to ensure that they get the maximum out of their law education and have all the comfort that they must have.
A Beautiful 18 Acre land near Jhakkanpur Police station, Mithapur, Patna. The institute has beautiful Palm trees surrounding the campus and adding to the beauty of the landscape.
All the modern teaching aids such as Audio video equipment, dynamic and focused discussion atmosphere. All the classrooms are fully airconditioned for the most comfort.
Spacious library having all the facilities that are required by a law student such as Online databases, Reports, thesis, books, and whatnot. Speaking of the books, CNLU has more than 14000 books accessible to the students. Students can visit the library all the 6 days of the week. The students also have a subscription of more than 23 Indian as well as foreign journals.
Multipurpose Hall cum Moot Court Hall
The students are informed that CNLU also has a multipurpose hall and also a Moot court hall. Seminars, workshops, seminars are common at CNLU. At CNLU the there is an availability of 120 seating capacity which is fully AC along with presentation facilities.
Some other facilities:
- Residential Accommodation
- Medical Facilities
- Banks and ATMs
Chanakya National Law University Patna Admission Procedure
The students are informed that the CNLU, Patna takes admission on the basis of CLAT 2019 exam. Thus, in the event that you are aiming to take admission in CNLU, Patna for the next session, you will be required to appear for CLAT 2019 exam. Also, students can check and match the eligibility criteria for taking admission in CNLU from below.
Eligibility Criteria for LLB, BA LLB Admission in Chanakya National Law University Patna
- Students need to appear for the CLAT exam.
- The candidates need to have completed 10+2 examinations.
- Candidates need to have at least 45% marks in the 10+2 exams.
- SC/ST candidates need to have at least 40% marks in their 10+2 exams.
- There is no upper age limit to appear for the CLAT exam.
Eligibility Criteria for LLM
- Students need to have completed the LLM Course.
- The general and other category candidates need to have at least 55% marks in their LLB degree.
- Students of SC/ST category need to have at least 50% marks in the LLB examination.
Seat Reservation at Chanakya National Law University Patna
Students can check out the seat reservation for the CNLU from below. However, the university reserves the right to alter seats and thus the candidates need to stay updated with the official website of CNLU.
Seat Availability for LLB and BA LLB
- Unreserved Category – 60 Seats
- SC of Bihar – 19 Seats
- ST of Bihar – 01 Seat
- Extreme Backward Classes – 22 Seats
- Backward Classes – 14 Seats
- Women of Backward Classes – 04 Seats
- Total Seats – 120
Percentage of Seats Reserved for Different Category Candidates for LLM
- Schedule Caste – 16%
- Schedule Tribe – 01%
- Extreme Backward Classes – 18%
- Backward Classes – 12%
- Women of Backward Classes – 03%
Number of seats available – 30 Seats
- Number of Seats available for General Category – 15 Seats.
- Number of Seats for Reserved – 15 Seats.
Chanakya National Law University Fee Structure
Below the students can find out the fee structure for LLB, BA LLB, and LLM.
Fee Structure for LLB and BA LLB
Fee Structure for LLM