The Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019 is conducted by the Calcutta University for admission to the BA LLB course and candidates can get all the information related to the exam from this page. Information on the application form which is expected to be available in the online mode from the 1st week of June 2019. Through this page, the students will be able to get all the information such as the Application details, the eligibility criteria, Exam pattern, the syllabus. Also, the candidates are provided with the important books for the preparation. The candidates can also check out the important examination tips that will be really very helpful to the students appearing for th Calcutta Law Entrance Exam 2019.
Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019
Before you fill and submit the application form, make sure that you know the eligibility criteria s laid down by the Calcutta University. The students are informed that the university offers 1500 seats in about 12 participating institutes The students can check out the important dates related to the Calcutta Law Entrance Exam 2019.
Important Dates for Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019
|Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019||Important Dates|
|Application form availability||1st week of June 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||last week of June 2019|
|Admit Card available on the official website||1st week of July 2019|
|Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019||2nd week of July 2019|
|Merit List/ Result announcement||2nd week of July 2019|
Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Students who want to prepare for the Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam can check out the minimum eligibility criteria as laid down by the Calcutta Universty.
- The candidates are required to have at least completed the 10+2 level of education.
- The students must have completed the above-mentioned education from a recognized University
- Students who have completed their Qualifying education from any other board than the Calcutta Board, then they will have to submit the Equivalence Certificate.
Important Books for the Calcutta Law Entrance Test 2019
|Name of the book||Author Name||Buy Here|
|High School English Grammar and Composition Book||Wren and Martin||Buy Now|
|Quantitative Aptitude||TCY Online||Buy Now|
|Logical Reasoning And Data Interpretation||Nishit K Sinha||Buy Now|
|Simple, Compound and Complex sentences||Manik Joshi||Buy Now|
|Pearson General Knowledge||Thorpe Edgar||Buy Now|
|Proficiency in reading comprehension||Ajay Singh||Buy Now|
How to Apply for the Calcutta University Law Entrance Test 2019
Students can check out the easy steps below for submitting the application form for the Calcutta University Law Entrance Test 2019.
- The students have to visit the official website of the Calcutta University i.e www.caluniv.ac.in
- Now, the students will have to complete the registration procedure. For completing the registration, the students will have to fill the details such as – Name, Date of Birth, Enter a Password ( 8 to 15 characters), AADHAAR Number, Verification Code, Certificate Issuing State, Email, Whether ward of police(WOP).
- Next, the students will receive the ogi details on the Email that they have provided. The candidates can use the login credentials to get to the application form.
- Next, the students can login t their account and fill the information such as the personal details the parents details and the academic details.
• Personal information
- mother’s name, father’s name/ guardian’s name
- blood group
- whether physically disabled
- family income
- present address
- permanent address
- mobile no
- marital status
• Academic information
- Details of Class 10th and 12th such as –
- School name,
- Subject taken
- Year of passing, division
- Name of the board
• Preference of college – The preferred college from the list of institutions participating in the procedure.
Next, the students can pay the application fee as follows
- The application fee for General category – Rs 500/-
- The application fee for the SC/ST category – Rs 250/-
Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019 Exam Pattern
- The total time duration of the Exam – 2 Hrs and 30 Mins
- Total marks – 100
- Mode of the exam – Offline Mode
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions
- Marks awarded for each question – 1 Marks
Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019 Syllabus
Candidates can have a look at the below-given syllabus for the Calcutta Law Entrance Exam 2019. The students are informed that although the syllabus is as according to the last year but it is expected to remain the same for the Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019 also.
- Grammar Questions
- Error Detection in the written sentences
- Choose the Right word
- One Word Substitute
- Sentence Correction
- Fill in the blanks
- Linear equation
- Ratio Proportion
- Simple interest
- Compound interest
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- Everyday Science
- Social Studies
- Indian and World Geography
- Physical Geography
- Awards and Honors
- Science and technology
- Symbols and Notions
- Reasoning Questions
- Venn Diagram
- Coding and Decoding
- Odd man out
- Number and Letter Series
Download PDF: Click Here to Download the Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019
How to Prepare for Calcutta law Entrance Exam 2019
Students who want to prepare well for he Calcutta Law Entrance Exam 2019 can take the help of the Following exam tips for the Calcutta Law Entrance Exam 2019
- For a better understanding of the topics, first, talk to the seniors and get to know a little about the subjects
- After that, give yourself some time to prep[are for the exams. during this time, formulate an exam strategy that will be very helpful for the students who want to prepare well.
- Candidates can now start making short notes on what they read and understand. for this, the best way is to keep on highlighting the important question solve them every day
- Students must also have a look at the previous year question papers for the course and must also check the sample papers. The repetitive questions must be prepared well and should be well practiced.
- Important Books for Calcutta Law Entrance Exam 2019
The application form for the Calcutta University Law Entrance Test will be available to the students in the online mode and the students will be able to fill and submit the same. Students who want to apply for the BA LLB course must make sure that they fill and submit the application from before the last date. not paying the application fee or not providing the details properly will lead t cancellation of the candidature.
The admit card for Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019 will be available in the online mode and the students will be able to download the admit card using their login credentials. The students must note that the admit card is an important document that must be carried along with them on the exam day.
|Name of the Participating Institute||Seat Availability|
|South Calcutta Law College||120|
|Jyotirmony School of Law||120|
|Jogesh Chandra Chaudhary Law University||120|
|Shyambazar Law College||120|
|Surendranath Law College||120|
|George School of Law||120|
|Rabindra Shiksha Sammilani Law College||120|
|Department of Law, University of Calcutta||120|
|Sureshwar Dutta Law College||120|
|Kolkata Police Law College||60|
|Bikash Bharti Law College||120|
|LJD Law College||120|
The Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019 result shall be available on the official website of Calcutta University. Once the results are announced, the students will have to visit the official website and check the result by logging into their account. The candidates can take a printout of the result page for the future reference The candidates would be asked for the printout on the counseling day. After the results are announced, the candidates will be called for the counseling procedure and there they have to fill the choice and proceed with the admission procedure of the Respective College.
Official Website – caluniv.ac.in