The Calcutta university law Entrance Exam 2019 Application form is available in the online mode and the students have to submit the same in the online mode only. The application forms is available on the official website. However, it must be kept in mind that the students must submit the applications before the last date. The applications received after the last date will not be accepted.
After filling the online application form the students have to pay the application fee amount through SBI Collect. Those students who will successfully submit the applications will receive the admit card for the Calcutta Law Entrance Exam 2019. But for that, the students must make sure that they have followed each and every step very carefully. This page will be helpful for the students to submit their applications. Also, the important dates for the exam can also be found from this page.
Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019 Application form
The students must make sure that they check out the eligibility criteria ss laid down by the Calcutta University for the admission to the BA LLB. Candidates who will be found ineligible for the course will be disqualified and might lose any submitted amount. Check out the eligibility criteria for the Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam but before we go ahead and discuss that with you, you can check out these important dates related to the Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019 Application form.
Important Dates for Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019 Application form
|Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019||Important Dates|
|Application form availability||01 Jun 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||19 Jun 2019|
|Calcutta University Law Entrance Exam 2019||30 Jun 2019|
Official website caluniv.ac.in
Eligibility Criteria for Calcutta Law Entrance Exam
Students who want to take admission in the 5 years integrated BA LLB Course must have the following qualification –
- Candidates must be 10+2 or equivalent from the Board recognized by the University of Calcutta in the year 2017 – 2019 (for General); 2015 – 2019 (for SC/ST) and 2012 – 2019 (for PWD) only.
- Candidates must obtain 10+2 level mark from the Board recognized by the University of Calcutta
- For general: At least 45% marks in best four subjects.
- For SC/ST/Person with Disability (Disability 40% or more): At least 40% marks in best four subjects. (Excluding Environmental Studies of WBCHSE).
- Foreign Student: Foreign National with last qualification eligibility degree from Foreign Board have to apply in writing to the undersigned mentioning all previous degrees, mark sheets, certificates and syllabus of the last qualifying examination eligibility degree. After preliminary verification, they may be called for an interview. If qualified in an interview the equivalence certificate has to be collected. After getting equivalency clearance a provisional list will be prepared for approval of Vice-Chancellor, C.U. Lastly selected candidates will get admission with all required documents. Foreign National with last qualifying eligibility degree from Indian universities/boards candidates may also apply as like other Indian national candidates.
- The students must have completed the above-mentioned education from a recognized University
- Students who have completed their Qualifying education from any other board than the Calcutta Board, then they will have to submit the Equivalence Certificate.
How to Apply for Calcutta Law Entrance Exam 2019?
Students who want to apply for the Calcutta Law Entrance Exam 2019 can have a look at the Steps to apply for the Calcutta Law Entrance Exam 2019.
Click on the direct link to be available soon
First, the students have to click on the direct link that will be available to the students. Upon clicking on the same, the students will be directed to the official registration page for the Calcutta Law Entrance Exam 2019.
Second, the students will have to complete the registration by providing the information such as
- Date of Birth
- Enter a Password ( 8 to 15 characters)
- AADHAAR Number
- Verification Code
- Certificate Issuing State
- Whether ward of police(WOP)
Next, the login details will be sent to the candidate’s Email ID and the so the students wi have to log in to start filling the application form.
Now on the application form, the students will have to enter the details such as the
- mother’s name, father’s name/ guardian’s name
- marital status
- blood group
- whether physically disabled
- family income
- present address
- permanent address
- mobile no
- Details of Class 10th and 12th such as
- School name,
- Subject taken
- Year of passing, division
- Name of the board
Preference of college – The students will have to select their choice of college from the list of participating institutes for the BA LLB Course
Pay the Application Fee – Next, the candidates will have to pay the application fee. The fee amount is given below and the students can pay the application fee using their Credit Card/Debit Card
Application Fee –
- The application fee for General category – Rs 500/-
- The application fee for the SC/ST category – Rs 250/-