BHU will release BHU Law 2018 Result on 1st or 2nd week of June 2018. Candidates who will appear in the entrance exam of BHU Law 2018 will only be able to download their results from the official website. The direct links for downloading the results will also be provided here soon. Candidates will be able to download their results by providing their registration id and password on the result login page. The result page will intimate the candidates about their qualifying status. For more information regarding BHU Law 2018 Result, candidates can read the article by scrolling down.
BHU Law 2018 Result
Marks, overall merit and category wise merit will be sent to the candidates at the registered sms/email. So candidates are requested to provide their correct email id and mobile numbers. The schedule of important dates regarding BHU Law 2018 Result is mentioned below:
|BHU Law 2018 Result||Important Dates|
|BHU Law 2018 entrance test date||27 May 2018|
|Result||1st or 2nd week of June 2018|
Result: BHU Law 2018 result will be available at the official website i.e. www.bhu.ac.in.
How to Download BHU Law 2018 Result?
The steps to download BHU Law 2018 Results are as follows:
- Visit the official website by clicking the link mentioned above or go to the entrance test portal of BHU i.e. www.bhuonline.in and navigate to the result login page.
- Enter your registration id and password as your login credentials and submit them.
- Your result will be shown in your computer screen intimating your qualifying status.
- Finally, you can take the print out of your result and keep it safely for future purposes.
Resolution of Tie
If there is a tie then the candidate with the higher aggregate percentage of marks at the Qualifying Examination will be given preference but if the tie still persists then the elder candidate will be given chance for admission.
BHU Law 2018 Admission Procedure
The final admission to the courses will depend on the candidate fulfilling all the eligibility criteria, appearing in the entrance test and clearing the test also. Seats availability is also a major factor that determines the admission process of the candidates. The admission process will begin after the declaration of the results and it will be done by the admission committee of the respective departments. Electronic call letters will be issued to the candidates by the respective head of the departments.
Canddiates will be informed about the call letters through sms/emails, so they are advised to provide all the correct details and hence they can download their call letters accordingly through candidate login page.
BHU Law 2018 Counselling
In the counselling process, firstly the candidates need to online fill their choices regarding the course they want, the location, etc. On the notified date and time, all the selected aspirants have to reach the counselling center, talk to the counselling officials and finalize their choices. After that the candidates have to sign preference entry form which will work as the proof that the candidate has applied for the respective course at the respective location, etc. After signing and confirming this form, candidate has to pay the admission fees and on the next day candidates must submit the proof of payment of admission fee to the Counseling Centre/Venue Incharge latest by 04:00 pm.
Documents Required at the Time of Admission
Following is the list of documents that are required at the time of admission in original:
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than BHU
- High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate
- Intermediate (+2) Certificate/equivalent Certificate
- Mark sheets of High School/equivalent & Intermediate (+2)/equivalent
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- UET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed
- Certificate(s) in support of the claim for ‘Sports Seats’
- Certificate of being the son/daughter of a permanent in-service employee or Retired or Reemployed or Deceased employee of BHU in the prescribed format issued by the Central Registry
BHU Law 2018 Seat Intake
The seat intake for the law courses are as follows: