AP PGLCET 2020 Application Form – Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu, on behalf of APSCHE is going to release the application forms of AP PGLCET 2020 in online mode. Candidates who wish to apply for AP PGLCET 2020 are requested to keep the important details ready that will be required when filling the AP PGLCET Application Form. Candidates need to provide correct information in the application form of AP PGLCET. Check more details on AP PGLCET 2020 Application Form from here.
AP PGLCET 2020 Application Form
Fill in the required details, upload scanned copy of photograph and signature in the online application form. The application form must be submitted on or before the last date or otherwise, late fee charges will be implied. Candidates can check the application process schedule provided in the table below.
|Online application forms will be available from||2nd week of Mar 2020|
|Last date for submission of applications||1st week of Apr 2020|
|Last date for submission of application with a late fee of Rs.500/-||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Correction of online application already submitted by the candidate||2nd week of Apr 2020|
Apply online: Application Form for AP PGLCET 2020 will be available on the official website i.e. sche.ap.gov.in
In order to proceed further in the application process, it is mandatory to pay the application fee before proceeding further. Below we have provided the application of previous year, so that the candidate can make out the expected application fee.
- The application fee for AP PGLCET 2020 – Rs 850/-
- Processing fee applied at the time of payment – Rs 59/-
- Total fee to be paid – Rs 909/-
Mandatory Information to be filled in the online application form
- AP Online Transaction Id (if payment is being made by cash through AP Online Centre)
- Credit card or Debit card details (If payment is being made through Credit card / Debit card/Net Banking)
- Hall Ticket Number and Marks obtained in the Qualifying Examination
- Date of Birth, Birth District, Birth State
- Hall Ticket Number of the 10th or equivalent examination
- Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)
- Income of Parents
- Category and Application Number of category certificate
- Special Category
- Aadhaar Card details
- Ration Card Details
- Scanned copy of the passport size photograph and signature
Steps for Application Form form filling
Step 1: Payment of Registration Fee – Firstly the candidate will be required to pay the fee and fill the necessary details asked.
Step 2: Check the Payment Status – After the filled all the details asked and payed the fee, the can then check there payment status.
Step 3: Fill Application – Candidates will be asked to fill in all the mandatory details given in the application form. The details to be provided are as follows:
- Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- E-Mail ID
- Stream PGLCET (admission into LLM) or LAWCET (admission into 5-year LLB) or LAWCET (admission into 3-year LLB)
- Fee Amount
Step 4: Upload the Images – Candidates should upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature in the online application form.
|Images to be uploaded||Format||File Size|
|Phtoograph||.jpg or .jpeg||less than 50Kb|
|Signature||.jpg or .jpeg||less than 30Kb|
Step 5: Submit the Application Form
- On successful completion of the above mentioned steps, submit the application form.
- After application form submission is done, candidate can print the submitted form for future reference.
How to Make corrections in the Application Form
After the candidates submit the applications, if there are some errors in the application form, the exam conducting body provides the facility to make corrections. The correction window will be open for a time period only. However, candidates will be able to make corrections to only few details.
|Items that cannot be changed by the Candidate||Items that can be Changed by the Candidate|
|Name of the Candidate||Qualifying Exam Year of Appearing / Passing|
|Father’s Name||Medium of Instruction in Qualifying Exam|
|Date of Birth||Place of Study Intermediate/Degree/LL.B|
|Signature||Mother’ s Name|
|Photograph||Birth State, Birth District|
|Qualifying Hall Ticket Number||Gender|