AP LAWCET 2020 result will be declared on the official website sche.ap.gov.in. The result can also be checked directly from this page with the help of link which will be provided below. The 2020 AP LAWCET exam will be conducted in the month of April, for Undergraduate Law course. Result is very important for the purpose of admission. Candidates need the rank card because it is only then that the candidate can know their qualifying status and the final score. Students looking for more information regarding AP LAWCET 2020 Result can follow this page.
AP LAWCET 2020 Result
The result will be available in the online mode. Candidates need to keep their registration number handy while checking their Result. Important dates pertaining to Result will be provided below.
|Exam date||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Result declaration||last week of Apr 2020|
Result: AP LAWCET 2020 Result will be declared on the official website i.e. www.sche.ap.gov.in.
How to check AP LAWCET 2020 Result
Candidate will be able to check their result only in the online mode. Candidate need to follow the steps provided below in order to check their results.
Step 1 – Click on the Direct Link
Students have been provided the direct link to check the result above. Students willing to check the result can proceed from there.
Step 2 – Click on View Result
Upon clicking on the link above, students will get to the below screen. As can be seen, students will get to check a number of tabs. To check the result, click on “View Result”.
Step 3 – Enter the Login Credentials
Now the students have to enter the Login credentials. Here the students have to enter the below details.
- Registration Number
- LAWCET Hall Ticket No
Step 4 – Result will be Displayed on the Screen
The result for AP LAWCET 2020 will display on the screen along with AP LAWCET 2020 score.
Step 5 – Download the Result
The students have to download the AP LAWCET 2020 result and make sure that you keep a copy safe for further admission procedures.
AP LAWCET 2020 Result: Important Points
Candidates eagerly waiting for the result, need to keep some important points in mind. Following are a few important points regarding the result:
- The preparation of Result is as per entrance exam marks. There is no negative marking for a wrong response. Candidates get one mark for every correct response.
- In order to qualify, candidates need 35% (42 out of 120 marks). This rule, however, does not apply to the SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates will be able to download their rank card for AP LAWCET 2020 once the result is officially announced.
- Under any circumstances where the candidate is not able to download their rank card, he/she should immediately contact the AP LAWCET 2020 Coverner’s.
- Candidates should know that they can get admission into the 3-5 year undergraduate law programmes through their AP LAWCET 2020 rank. This rank will be valid only for the academic year 2020-21.
- Once the result is released, the officials will preserve the answer scripts for six months from then after.
- The evaluation of results takes place with utmost precautions. This not only ensures fairness but also the accuracy of the results. Thus the marks in result card are indeed correct. The university will not entertain requests for revaluation.
AP LAWCET 2020 Tie Breaking Criteria
It is possible that two or more students receive the same marks and this calls for a confusing situation for the students. In such a case, to end the confusion, students are given an upper or lower rank considering some factors. These factors have been discussed below.
- First, the marks scored by the candidates in the PART C section of the paper.
- If the tie does not break then the marks scored in the PART B section will be considered.
- Just in case the tie still does not break candidates who are senior by age will be considered.