AP LAWCET 2020 Answer Key, Candidates can obtain it immediately from the official website but only after the AP LAWCET 2020 examination is over. Candidate can use the AP LAWCET 2020 Answer Key to verify their answers and get the estimate marks. It is helpful in estimating score even before AP LAWCET 2020 Result is announced. The key shall be uploaded by the Sri Krishnadevaraya University. In this page, candidate can check the schedules for the answer key, how to examine through answer key. Links regarding the answer key will also be provided below.
AP LAWCET 2020 Answer Key
Firstly, the conducting body will release the preliminary answer key and the candidates will be able to challenge it. Then, on the basis of the challenges, corrections will be done in it and the final answer key will be prepared to evaluate papers for AP LAWCET 2020 Result. The candidates can check the important dates for the release of the answer key from the table below.
|Commencement of exam||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Release of Answer key||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Result||last week of Apr 2020|
Answer Key: Candidates can download the answer key from the official website www.sche.ap.gov.in.
How to Download AP LAWCET 2020 Answer Key?
Candidates can follow the steps to download the answer key.
- Visit the official website i.e www.sche.ap.gov.ap/lawcet.
- Click on the AP LAWCET 2020 Answer Key Link.
- AP LAWCET Answer key home page is displayed on the screen.
- Candidates have to provide the Registration Number and AP LAWCET 2020 Hall Ticket number.
- Exam paper and the Key home page will be displayed. Candidates have to select the LAWCET 3 year/5 year LAWCET 5 year.
- Answer key will be displayed in the pdf format. Candidates can even download it as per their need.
How to Calculate Score from AP LAWCET 2020 Answer Key
Before using the response key to verify the answer, candidates have to understand the marking pattern as well as question paper pattern of the AP LAWCET 2020 exam. AP LAWCET paper consists of 3 parts. Part A which consist 30 question of (30 marks), Part B consists 30 question (30 marks) and part c consists of 60 question of (60 marks). Total no of question is 120 and marks is 120. There is no negative marking.
Candidates can award 1 marks for the correct answer and no marks will be deducted for the wrong answer and no marks will be allocated for the unattempted questions. Candidates scoring above or up to 45 out of 120 will be eligible for the AP LAWCET admission. But candidates have to wait for the final result to be declared.
Objection Against the Answer key
The answer key released by the examination conducting authorities may have some error and it might go unnoticed. So the candidate can claim the wrong answer in the Answer Key. The exam conducting board will verify the objection and resolve the error. To file against the answer key candidates have to fill a form a and then mail it to the exam convenor. The objection against answer key should be done within 10 days, from the end of the examination date.
Steps for filling objection against the answer key
- Navigate to the AP LAWCET official website i.e www.sche.ap.gov.ap/lawcet
- Select objection from the notification box.
- Form for filing the objection against answer form will appear.
- Candidates have to download the form and have to provide their details like
- Name of the candidate
- Hall Ticket Number
- Mobile Number
- Give the details of the objection
- In the bottom of the form name and signature is to be provided.
Importance of the Answer Key
Answer Key is released in order to calculate the rough marks. It even allows the candidate to challenge or can raise the objection against the exam conducting authorities in case of the wrong answer. Candidates can claim regarding the wrong answer till the final answer key is released officially. Scores released by the examination board will be considered as the final score.