AP LAWCET 2019 – Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (LAWCET) result has been announced on May 20, 2019, i.e today. Preliminary key and question paper has been made available on the official website. Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu was conducted AP LAWCET 2019 on behalf of APSCHE. On the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the AP LAWCET exam, the students will be able to take admission in various colleges and state law universities of Andhra Pradesh. Students can check the exam date, eligibility criteria, application procedure and more from here.
AP LAWCET 2019
Students were provided a list of almost 17 exam centres from which they had to choose one to give the exam. An important thing is that the students must check if they match the eligibility standards as laid down by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu. Students who find themselves eligible for the exam can check out the important dates related to the complete procedure. Remember to fill the application form before the 3rd week of March 2019.
Important Dates for AP LAWCET 2019
|Availability of AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form||16 Mar 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications
without Late fee
|24 Apr 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.500/-||25 Apr 2019 – 26 Apr 2019|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||27 Apr 2019 – 28 Apr 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||01 May 2019|
|AP Lawcet 2019 Exam date||06 May 2019|
|AP Lawcet 2019 result||17 May 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for AP LAWCET 2019
Students who will be found ineligible at any stage of the admission process will not be selected. Thus make sure that you match the following eligibility criteria.
AP LAWCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
|3 year LLB course||5 year LLB course|
How to Apply for AP LAWCET 2019?
- Visit the official website and click on the application link for AP LAWCET 2019.
- Now the candidates have to register themselves to apply online. To proceed, candidates have to pay the application fee.
- After payment of application fee, students can sign in on the official website to get access to the application form.
- Now the students have to fill personal details, education details and more in the application form.
AP LAWCET 2019 Syllabus
Before preparing for the AP LAWCET 2019, students need to have the complete syllabus for AP LAWCET 2019 with them. Make sure that all the topics in the syllabus get covered at least 15 days before the exam. Students willing to appear for the AP LAWCET 2019 can check out the previous year’s syllabus from below It is expected that there won’t be any changes in the syllabus for AP LAWCET 2019. Also, the syllabus is same for both 3 years and 5 year LLB exam.
Major Subjects of AP LAWCET 2019 explained
General Knowledge and Mental ability
- Students would be asked questions on general knowledge.
- This section is a good mix of General Knowledge and Static Knowledge.
- Students would be required to have the knowledge of the major subjects such as History, civics,
- Geography, new Appointments, Indian Constitution, Trade, terminologies etc.
- Latest happenings in the hometown as well as abroad are asked in this section.
- Students can get the questions on countries, presidency, Unions, Chairmanship, who’s who, Music etc.
- The Students interests towards law subject are checked in this section.
- Questions can come from the topics such as – Legal terms, Law of Crimes, Intellectual Property Rights, Indian Constitution, Polity, Strict liability etc are asked in the Legal Aptitude section.
Above is the expected AP LAWCET 2019 Syllabus. To download the same, click on the direct link given below.
Download Previous Years Syllabus – Download AP LAWCET 2019 Syllabus
How to prepare for AP LAWCET 2019
In this section, we will understand how to prepare for AP LAWCET 2019. Students often face some difficulties while preparing for the AP LAWCET exam. This is less because of the difficulty level of the exam and more because of not having a proper strategy to save time and complete the syllabus days before the exam. Such a preparing since the students get enough time to revise the subject. Thus, here are the few tips AP LAWCET toppers use to save time.
Organize Group Studies
Don’t get stuck, Skip the question if you are completely clueless
Another tip for the students who want to appear for the AP LAWCET 2019 exam is that while preparing and also while giving the exam,
Improve the reading speed
If you have a good reading speed you will be able to complete the GK section in between 30-40 minutes. Divide the remaining time among the rest of the sections. However, it depends upon which section you choose to begin your exam with.
Find which sections you can attempt the best!
If you will prepare for the exam consciously, you will see that there are some sections you can [perfectly attempt or at least are much confident about. Make sure to attempt observably sections first while preparing.
Important Books for AP LAWCET 2019
The above tips incorporated with the following important books for preparation will help a candidate succeed very well in the exam. Students can get the below books through the direct links that are provided in the table below.
|Name of The Book||Author Name||Buy Now|
|General Knowledge 2019||Prabhat Prakashan||Buy Now|
|Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Exam||RS Aggarwal||Buy Now|
|Modern Indian History, Contemporary World & Civics Class X||A Jacob, B.B Tayal||Buy Now|
|The Law of Torts||Ratan Lal||Buy Now|
|Ratanlal and Dhirajlal’s the Code of Criminal Procedure||Ratanlal And Dhiraj Lal||Buy Now|
|M P Jain Indian Constitutional Law||MP Jain||Buy Now|
Colleges That Accept AP LAWCET 2019 Score
Last year, after qualifying the AP LAWCET 2019 exam, students could get admission into the following colleges. Therefore, students can expect these colleges to be open for admission on the basis of AP LAWCET 2019 also.
- Smt Velagapudi Durgamba Siddhartha Law College, Vijayawada
- Lovely Professional University, Phagwara
- Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation, Guntur
- Manair College of Law, Khammam
- School of Law, GITAM University, Visakhapatnam
- Dr BR Ambedkar University, Srikakulam
- Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati
- All Saints Christian Law College, Visakhapatnam
- Sultan Ul Uloom College of Law, Banjara Hills
- Sri Vijayanagar College of Law, Anantapur
- Dr Ambedkar Global Law Institute, Tirupati
- Sri Venkateswara College of Law, Tirupati
- Sri Ravuri Kanakaiah Memorial Law College, Chittoor
- Justice Kumarayya College of Law, Karimnagar
- NVP Law College, Visakhapatnam
- Visakha Law College, Visakhapatnam
- SOA National Institute of Law, Bhubaneswar
AP LAWCET 2019 Admit Card
Students can download the AP LAWCET 2019 Admit card from the official website. It is a crucial document for the AP LAWCET 2019 applicants. Students can get their admit card after properly submitting the application form. Students can give the login details to get access to their admit card. Make sure that you take two printouts if the application form for safe side.
AP LAWCET Exam Centres
AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form
The AP LAWCET 2019 Application form will be available online on the official website sche.ap.gov.in. The students will get the application form after registering and providing the login details. Students can submit the form after paying the application fee. Understand the eligibility criteria above on this page before filling the application form.
AP LAWCET Result
APSCHE has declared the result for AP LAWCET 2019 through online mode only. Students can check the results by entering their registration number and date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format. The results for the AP LAWCET 2019 is according to the performance of the candidate in the AP LAWCET 2019 exam. The candidates having their names in the merit list can get admission in the participating institutes.
AP LAWCET Counselling
APSCHE will call the qualifying students for the counselling procedure. Students will get all the updates of the AP LAWCET 2019 counselling from the official website. The board will update the Seat allotment schedule on the official website. The board will verify the documents that the student will submit and provide a list of colleges he can choose from. The updates related the date, time and venue for counseling will be through call letters.
The list of colleges where the candidates can take admission on the basis of the marks in AP LAWCET 2019 is below.
Official website: sche.ap.gov.in
Download AP LAWCET Brochure for Previous Year: Download AP LAWCET 2018 Brochure