Students can fill the AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form in the online mode on the official website of APSCHE. Students are expecting the application forms to be available from the 3rd week of February 2019. All the students will have to pay an application fee to appear for the exam. AP LAWCET 2019 is an online examination that was conducted last year by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE. Through this page, the students will be able to get all the important information and updates related to the AP LAWCET 2019 exam.
AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form
The students who are looking forward to applying for the AP LAWCET 2019 must first check if they match the eligibility criteria. Students can check the Eligibility criteria from below. But before that, don’t forget to jot down these expected dates for AP LAWCET 2019 Exam.
AP LAWCET 2019 Important Dates
|AP LAWCET 2019||Dates|
|AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form||3rd week of February 2019|
|Application form submission ends||3rd week of March 2019|
|Correction in Application form begins||Last week of March 2019|
|AP LAWCET 2019||3rd week of April 2019|
Application Form: The AP LAWCET 2019 Application form will be available on the official website of APSCHE i.e sche.ap.gov.in
AP LAWCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the AP LAWCET 2019 exam, students must make sure to understand the following eligibility criteria. Students found ineligible at any stage of application would get disqualified.
- The candidates must be Indian Nationals with valid proofs.
- The above candidates must also be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
To be eligible to appear for the AP LAWCET 2019 exam, check if you have the following education qualification. Also, maintain a separate file for all your documents.
3 Year LLB course
- The students must have graduated (10+2+3) with at least 45% marks from a recognized board.
- For the SC/ST candidates, there is a relaxation of 5% in the marks
- 3% relaxation is for the OBC category candidates
- For the candidates belonging to the open category, the age limit is 30 years
- For the candidates belonging to the SC/ST category, the age limit is 35 Years.
5 year LLB Course
- The students must have scored at least 45% marks in 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
- SC/ST candidates need to have scored at least 40% marks in the qualifying exam
- The OBC candidates have a relaxation of 3% in the marks scored in the 10+2 exam.
AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form
The AP LAWCET 2019 application form will be available in the online mode. Students will be required to submit the application form before the last date to ensure their application gets accepted. In the Application form, the stunts have to fill some crucial information that is required for the records and to check if the student is eligible to appear for the AP LAWCET exam. While filling the application form, make sure you fill the right information. Filling incorrect information or not providing the required documents to justify your qualification will lead to cancellation of the candidature.
The application fee for 3 years and 5 year LLB course: Rs 750/-
For AP LAWCET 2019, students can pay the application fee at the designated fee payment centers or use the Debit Card/Credit card.
How to apply for AP LAWCET 2019?
Students who wish to apply for the AP LAWCET 2019 exam must follow the below steps to fil the application form.
- Click on the direct link above that will be available soon.
- The students have to register themselves and for that, they will be required to submit the Email ID and password.
- Now the students will receive a mail on the provided email id and they will be given the Username and Password to login. Kindly do not share the login details with anyone.
- Use the login details and sign in to your account. Upon signing in, the students will get access to the application form.
- Fill the important details in the AP LAWCET 2019 Application form.
- Check if you have done any mistakes in the application form. Incorrect application form having any kind of errors will be rejected.
- Lastly, pay the application fee for the AP LAWCET 2019 exam and your application process will end.
Documents required to fill the AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form
The students must keep a separate file for their documents. it is important to timely submit the below documents. Students should keep the photocopies of these documents handy.
- Passing certificate of 10+2 from a recognized board of education
- Graduation Certificate (10+2+3) is necessary for the 5 year LLB.Course
- Caste certificates for the SC/ST candidates.
Insofar the official details of the AP LAWCET 2019 syllabus are not available. The above information is as per the last yeas brochure and is for the reference purposes only. This page is will be updated once the official details of the AP LAWCET 2019 are available.