AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form – The application form for AP LAWCET 2019 has been released on March 16, 2019. Candidates who want to pursue 3 years and 5 years of law programmes can apply online for AP LAWCET 2019 through the direct link on this page. The registration fee for 3 Year/ 5 Year LL.B Courses is Rs.750/-. The last date for submission of applications without late fee is April 24, 2019. Candidates can get all the details about AP LAWCET 2019 application form, important dates, eligibility to apply and more from here.
Latest: Application form has been released for AP Lawcet 2019 entrance exam, apply through the direct link below.
AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form
The students who are looking forward to applying for the AP LAWCET 2019 must first check if they match the eligibility criteria. Students can check the Eligibility criteria from below. But before that, don’t forget to jot down these expected dates for AP LAWCET 2019 Exam.
AP LAWCET 2019 Important Dates
|Availability of AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form||16 Mar 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications without Late fee||24 Apr 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.500/-||25 Apr 2019 – 26 Apr 2019|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||27 Apr 2019 – 28 Apr 2019|
|Date and Time of AP LAWCET 2019||06 May 2019|
Apply Online: To apply for AP LAWCET 2019 click here
- Print Application form for AP LAWCET 2019 (After Submitting Application Form) – Click here
- Payment Gateway – Make payment of AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form from here
Candidates can pay the application fee for AP LAWCET 2019 in the online mode. The application fee for AP LAWCET 2019 is available below. Candidates can pay the below application fee by clicking on the payment gateway link above. Students will have to fill a simple form before payment of the application fee. It must be noted that students can fill the application form only after the application fee payment.
3 Year/ 5 Year LL.B Courses (APLAWCET) Registration fee – Rs.750/-
AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form
The AP LAWCET 2019 application form is available in the online mode. Students are required to submit the application form before the last date to ensure their application gets accepted. In the Application form, the stunts have to fill some crucial information that is required for the records and to check if the student is eligible to appear for the AP LAWCET exam.
How to apply for AP LAWCET 2019?
Students who wish to apply for the AP LAWCET 2019 exam must follow the below steps to fil the application form.
- Click on the direct link above that will be available soon.
- The students have to register themselves and for that, they will be required to submit the Email ID and password.
- Now the students will receive a mail on the provided email id and they will be given the Username and Password to login. Kindly do not share the login details with anyone.
- Use the login details and sign in to your account. Upon signing in, the students will get access to the application form.
- Fill the important details in the AP LAWCET 2019 Application form.
- Check if you have done any mistakes in the application form. Incorrect application form having any kind of errors will be rejected.
- Lastly, pay the application fee for the AP LAWCET 2019 exam and your application process will end.
Documents required to fill the AP LAWCET 2019 Application Form
The students must keep a separate file for their documents. it is important to timely submit the below documents. Students should keep the photocopies of these documents handy.
- Passing certificate of 10+2 from a recognized board of education
- Graduation Certificate (10+2+3) is necessary for the 5 year LLB.Course
- Caste certificates for the SC/ST candidates.
AP LAWCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the AP LAWCET 2019 exam, students must make sure to understand the following eligibility criteria. Students found ineligible at any stage of application would get disqualified.
- The candidates must be Indian Nationals with valid proofs.
- The above candidates must also be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
Eligibility Criteria – 3 Year LLB course
- The students must have graduated (10+2+3) with at least 45% marks from a recognized board.
- For the SC/ST candidates, there is a relaxation of 5% in the marks
- 3% relaxation is for the OBC category candidates
Age limit – Age on admission into law courses is subject to the rule position in vogue at the time of admission
5 year LLB Course
- The students must have scored at least 45% marks in 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
- SC/ST candidates need to have scored at least 40% marks in the qualifying exam
- The OBC candidates have a relaxation of 3% in the marks scored in the 10+2 exam.
Eligibility Criteria – 2 years LLM
- Candidates need to have an LL.B./B.L. degree.
- Candidates in their final year can also apply.
- Students need to have at least 50% marks for OC/BC and 45% marks for SC/ST.