AP LAWCET 2018 result has been declared on the official website sche.ap.gov.in. The result for AP LAWCET 2018 can also be checked directly from this page. The 2018 AP LAWCET exam was conducted on April 19, 2018, for Undergraduate Law course. Students willing to check the AP LAWCET 2018 Result can check the page below.
AP LAWCET 2018 Result
The result will be available in the online mode. Candidates can view their results on the official website. A direct link for the AP LAWCET 2018 exams will be provided on this page below for the convenience of the candidates. Candidates need to keep their registration number handy while checking their AP LAWCET 2018 Result.
|Exam date||19 Apr 2018|
AP LAWCET 2018 Result is very important for the purpose of admission. Candidates need the rank card because it is only then that the candidate can know their qualifying status and the final score.
Result: Click here to check AP LAWCET 2018 Result.
Official website: www.sche.ap.gov.in.
How to check AP LAWCET 2018 Result
Candidate will be able to check their AP LAWCET 2018 results only in the online mode. Follow the steps below to check their results.
Click on the Direct Link
Students have been provided the direct link to check the result above. Students willing to check the AP LAWCET 2018 result can proceed from here.
Click on View Result
Upon clicking on the link above, students will get to the below screen. As can be seen, students will get to check a number of tabs. To check the result, click on “View Result”.
Enter the Login Credentials
Now the students have to enter the Login credentials. Here the students have to enter the below details.
- Registration Number
- LAWCET Hall Ticket No
AP LAWCET 2018 Result will be Available on the Screen
The result for AP LAWCET 2018 will display on the screen along with AP LAWCET 2018 score.
Download the Result
The students have to download the AP LAWCET 2018 result and make sure that you keep a copy safe for further admission procedures.
AP LAWCET 2018 Result: Important Points
Candidates eagerly wait for the AP LAWCET 2018 results. Following are a few pointers about the AP LAWCET 2018 results:
- The preparation of AP LAWCET 2018 Result is as per entrance exam marks. There is no negative marking for a wrong response. Candidates get one mark for every correct response.
- In order to qualify, candidates need 35% (42 out of 120 marks). This rule, however, does not apply to the SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates will be able to download their rank card for AP LAWCET 2018 once the result is officially announced.
- Under any circumstances where the candidate is not able to download their rank card, he/she should immediately contact the AP LAWCET 2018 Coverner’s.
- Candidates should know that they can get admission into the 3-5 year undergraduate law programmes through their AP LAWCET 2018 rank. This rank will be valid only for the academic year 2018-19.
- Once the AP LAWCET results release, the officials will preserve the answer scripts for six months from then after.
- The evaluation of results takes place with utmost precautions. This not only ensures fairness but also the accuracy of the results. Thus the marks in result card are indeed correct. The university will not entertain requests for revaluation.
AP LAWCET 2018 Tie Breaking Criteria
It is possible that two or more students receive the same marks and this calls for a confusing situation for the students. In such a case, to end the confusion, students are given an upper or lower rank considering some factors. These factors have been discussed below.
- First, the marks scored by the candidates in the PART C section of the paper.
- If the tie does not break then the marks scored in the PART B section will be considered.
- Just in case the tie still does not break candidates who are senior by age will be considered.