AP LAWCET 2018 Result will be announced soon after the AP LAWCET 2018 Exams have been successfully conducted. Sri Krishnadevaraya University will make Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test result announcement on behalf of APSCHE. Candidates can check details regarding the result and download thire rank card from this page.
AP LAWCET 2018 Result
The result will be available in the online mode. Candidates can view their results on the official website. A direct link for the AP LAWCET 2018 exams will be provided on this page below for the convenience of the candidates. Candidates need to keep their registration number handy while checking their AP LAWCET 2018 Result.
|Exam date||19 Apr 2018|
|Result declaration||25 Apr 2018|
AP LAWCET 2018 Result is very important for the purpose of admission. Candidates need the rank card because it is only then that the candidate can know their qualifying status and the final score.
Result: AP LAWCET 2018 Result will be available at www.sche.ap.gov.in.
How to check AP LAWCET 2018 Result
Candidate will be able to check their AP LAWCET 2018 results only in the online mode. Follow the steps below to check their results.
- Either click on the direct link available on this page or visit the official website.
- Enter login credentials.
- Click on the submit button once they have entered the required details.
- The result for AP LAWCET 2018 will display on the screen along with AP LAWCET 2018 score.
- Candidates can download the result for future use.
AP LAWCET 2018 Result: Important Points
Candidates eagerly wait for the AP LAWCET 2018 results. Following are a few pointers about the AP LAWCET 2018 results:
- The preparation of AP LAWCET 2018 Result is as per entrance exam marks. There is no negative marking for a wrong response. Candidates get one mark for every correct response.
- In order to qualify, candidates need 35% (42 out of 120 marks). This rule, however, does not apply to the SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates will be able to download their rank card for AP LAWCET 2018 once the result is officially announced.
- Under any circumstances where the candidate is not able to download their rank card he/she should immediately contact the AP LAWCET 2018 Convener’s.
- Candidates should know that they can get admission into the 3-5 year undergraduate law programmes through their AP LAWCET 2018 rank. This rank will be valid only for the academic year 2018-19.
- Once the AP LAWCET results release, the officials will preserve the answer scripts for six months from then after.
- The evaluation of results takes place with utmost precautions. This not only ensures fairness but also the accuracy of the results. Thus the marks in result card are indeed correct. The university will not entertain requests for revaluation.
- Tiebreaker: In case two candidates secure the same rank in the AP LAWCET exam the tie will be broken by considering the marks scored by the candidates in the PART C section of the paper. If the tie does not break then the marks scored in the PART B section will be considered. Just in case the tie still does not break candidates who is senior by age will be considered.