The AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 is conducted for admission to the 5 year integrated LLB courses. The exam is conducted by the Aligarh Muslim University. The exam is expected to be conducted in the 4th week of Mar 2019. Students who want to take admission can appear for the same by filling the application form. The Application form will be available in the online mode on the official website. However, the students are informed that if they want they can submit the same in the offline mode only. The admit card for the AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 will be released in the online mode and the students will be able to download the same using their login details. After the examination is conducted the students will be given the result for the same which can be checked by visiting the official website. Through this page, the students can get all the information related to the exam such as the exam pattern, the marking scheme, the complete AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Syllabus. Along with this, we have also provided some exam preparation tips that will be really helpful for the students.
AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019
Previously 100 seats used to be available for the students in the AMU. However, from the last year, the seats available for the 5 years integrated LLB aspirants has been increased from 100 to 120. Although the Aligarh Muslim University has not declared any information related to the exam dates, however, students can expect the exam dates to remain the same each year and thus, you all can check out the below dates and start your exam preparation.
Important Dates for AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019
|AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019||Important Dates|
|Start of the online application form||1st week of Feb 2019|
|Last date to apply the online||3rd week of March 2019|
|Application form correction window opens||4th week of Mar 2019|
|Availability of the Admit card||2nd week of May 2019|
|AMU Law Entrance Test Results Declare on||4th week of May 2019|
AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Students who want to apply for the AMU Law Entrance Exam must first check out the Eligibility Criteria as mentioned below. The below eligibility criteria is for admission to the 5 years integrated LLB course. Students are informed that if they will be found ineligible at any stage of application will not be selected and their candidature will be rejected.
- Students must note that they should not be more than 22 years of age at the time of admission.
- The candidates willing to apply for the BA LLB exam must be an Indian Citizen.
- Students should have completed at least 10+2 level of education to be eligible for taking admission into the 5 year LLB programme.
- Students who will be appearing for their final year qualifying exams will also be able to apply.
- The students must have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying exams.
How to Apply for AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019
Students who want to apply for the AMU Law Entrance Exam can follow the easy steps below to submit your applications.
Paying the Application Fee
First, the candidates have to pay the application fee for AMU Law Entrance Test 2019
Application fee – Rs 500/-
Note: Students can pay the application fee in both online and offline mode. In the online mode, the students have to pay the application fee using the Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. For the offline mode, the students can pay the application fee with the filled in application form along with the demand draft in the Name of AMU, Aligarh.
Now the candidates have to apply online on the official website of AMU i.e www.amu.ac.in.
- Now the students have to register themselves online. For doing that the students have to provide the email d and the mobile number. Now the candidates will receive the login details in their email id.
- Now the Students will have to log in to their account using the login details and fill the application form.
- Enter the details such as the Academic details, the Test you are appearing for and the choice of Exam Centre.
- Next, the students have to upload their photograph and signatures.
- Next, the application procedure gets over, and the students have to review and submit their application form.
AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Exam Pattern
Check out the exam pattern that will be followed in the AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019. Later you can also check out the syllabus for the AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 from below.
- Time Duration – 2 Hours
- Total Marks – 100
- Type of Questions – Objective and Subjective
- Language of Exam
- Number of Questions – 85 Questions including 75 Objective type and 10 subjective type questions.
AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Syllabus
- Social Studies
- Physical Geography
- Science and technology
- Everyday Science
- Indian and World Geography
- Awards and Honor
- One Word Substitute
- Sentence Correction
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Detection in the written sentence
- Symbols and Notions
- Liner, Circular & Grid Arrangement
- Coding and Decoding
- Number and Letter Series
- Venn Diagram
- Odd man out
- Indian Constitution
- Law of Torts
- Family Law
- Important Landmarks, Supreme Court Judgments
- Indian Penal Code
- Legal fundamentals and terms
- Legal Maxims
- Indian Contract Act
Important Books for AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019
|Name of the Book||Author Name||Buy Here|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis||Buy Now|
|General Knowledge 2019||Prabhat Prakashan||Buy Now|
|Wren and Martin – English Grammar And Composition||DV Prasada Rao||Buy Now|
|Legal awareness and logical reasoning||AP Bhardwaj||Buy Now|
|High school English Grammar and Composition||DV Prasada, Rao N||Buy Now|
|Objective General English||SP Bakshi||Buy Now|
How to prepare for AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019?
Preparing for the AMU Law Entrance Exam might seem a little tricky but the students are informed that their doubts will get cleared and they will get even more confident with the help of these easy to follow exam tips. The toppers have often used these tips and have personally suggested the aspirants incorporate these tips for AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Preparation.
- The students must start with practicing the previous year question papers. They help the students for understanding what the question paper looks like and also help them understand the exam pattern and marking scheme.
- Next, the students must pick up a notebook and write down all the questions that have been repeated in the previous years and make sure that you keep reading about the latest blogs on law online.
- Start preparing those questions. These questions have to be prepared by the students and once they are done with the preparation of the sme they can have a look at the sample papers.
- Eat healthy Stay Healthy
- Workout at least thrice a week
- Make sure to have a good timetable for the exams which must include equal time for rest and fun activities.
AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
The AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Application form will be available online on the official website. It has to be clarified that although the forms are available in the online mode only, the students will be able to submit the application form in both online as well as offline mode. for the online form submission, the students have to pay the application fee in the online mode only. For the offline mode, the students have to take a printout of the application from the official website and submit the same along with a demand draft of the application fee in the name of the AMU, Aligarh. Students must note that they will be able to make corrections in their application form in the later stage. However, the students must make sure to enter the right details in the first time only.
AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Admit Card
The AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Admit card will be available on the official website and the students will be able to get the same using their login details. it would be cliche to say yet the students must not forget to keep their admit card safe and when they download the admit card take at last 2 copies of the same. Keep the admit card safe till the exam date and also after that as the same will be required later in the counseling procedures also. In the exam hall, the students must make sure to follow the instructions as mentioned on the back of the admit card.
AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Result
The AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Result will be declared in the online mode and the students will be able to check the results by entering the login details. The students should take at least 2 copies of their result. The result of the AMU Law Entrance Test 2019 shall declare the list if the students who will have passed the exam.
AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Counselling
In the counseling procedure, the candidates who will clear the AMU LAW Entrance Exam 2019 will be called for the laster procedure of the admission. The students will be offered 120 seats in the 3 campuses of the AMU. The candidates will be called for the counseling for the various categories.
- Nomination Category.
- Document Verification
- Memo Category
- Provisional Seat Allotment Category
After the successful documents verification, the students will have to complete the remaining admission formalities and will they will be given information on the beginning of the session.
Official Website: www.amu.ac.in