AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Syllabus – Students who want to appear for the 5 years integrated LLB course need to begin their preparation early. Candidates must understand the complete syllabus in order to start the preparation. The syllabus for the AMU Law Entrance Test 2019 will be available in the online mode on the official website. However, the complete syllabus can also be found on this page. The students are provided the complete syllabus in the PDF format also. Along with the syllabus, the students can have a look at the exam pattern and the marking scheme. Along with all this, the students will also get the preparation tips that have followed all the time by the toppers of the AMU Law Entrance Test.
AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus on this page is as per the last year’s brochure. However, the students can have a look at the same and start the preparation since the syllabus is expected to remain the same for the AMU Law Entrance Test 2019 also. But, before we move ahead and discuss the syllabus, we’d like to tell you about the marking scheme and the exam pattern for AMU Law Entrance Test
AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Pattern
The AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 is conducted for a time duration of 2 hours. The students will be asked for objective and subjective type questions in the exam. The total marks for the AMU Law Entrance Test are 100. A total of 85 questions will be asked in the exam. 75% questions will be objective type while 25% questions will be subjective type.
AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Marking Scheme
Students are informed that there shall be a distribution of questions among the objective and subjective type questions. The objective type questions will cover 75% of the exam whereas the subjective type questions will cover the rest of 25% questions.
Important Books for AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019
|Name of the Book||Author Name||Buy Here|
|Analytical Reasoning||M.K Pandey||Buy Now|
|Legal awareness and logical reasoning||AP Bhardwaj||Buy Now|
|General Knowledge 2019||Prabhat Prakashan||Buy Now|
|High school English Grammar and Composition||DV Prasada, Rao N||Buy Now|
|Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning for Competitive Exams||Gajendra Kumar||Buy Now|
AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Syllabus
Now since the students have the complete exam idea, they can check out the complete syllabus for AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 from below.
1. General English
2. Reasoning and Aptitude
3. Current Affairs (Legal issues in the majority)
4. General Knowledge
Important Topics For Effective Preparation
Important Topics For General Knowledge
- Indian and World Geography
- Awards and Honors
- Social Studies
- Physical Geography
- Science and technology
- Everyday Science
Important Topics For English
- Sentence Correction
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Detection in the written sentences
- One Word Substitute
Important Topics For Reasoning and Aptitude
- Reasoning Questions
- Odd man out
- Symbols and Notions
- Liner, Circular & Grid Arrangement
- Coding and Decoding
- Number and Letter Series
- Venn Diagram
Important Topics For Aptitude Questions
- Indian Constitution
- Law of Torts
- Legal Maxims
- Indian Contract Act
- Family Law
- Important Landmarks, Supreme Court Judgments
- Indian Penal Code
- Legal fundamentals and terms
How to Prepare for AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019
Students can take the help of the following exam preparation tips by toppers that have always helped the students for getting good marks. Students can see that most of these tips are very general yet they are so effective that they help the toppers reach where they are.
- Do not hesitate from attempting Mock test – Mock tests prepare the students for the real examination. Students must know the thumb rule of attempting the mock test. Keep trying and solve as many of them as you can. This way you will be able to reach your maximum potential and you will be able to check out the important questions that have repeated many times. Highlight the same and practice them every day so that if similar questions come in the ALU Law Entrance Exam 2019, students attempt them confidently.
- Your Seniors, Your True Guides – It is well said by the toppers that the seniors are your best friends when it comes to exam preparation. Who else will be giving you the tricks to attempt the question paper better than the seniors? Students who have already been through the same can tell you their experience, their mistakes so that you do not repeat them.
- Start making short notes – Students who want to save their time during the last few preparation days can start making short notes.