The AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Application form has been released on the official website. Students willing to enroll themselves for the 5 years integrated LLB course can apply through the direct link available below. To apply, the students have to complete the online registration by choosing a username, password Email ID and Name. Thereby, students will be able to fill and submit their application forms. AMU is accepting the application forms in the online mode only; available at a cost of Rs 650/-. Through the page below, students can have a look at the steps to apply for the AMU Law Entrance exam 2019, the documents to be submitted at the time of applying, important instructions for applying and more.
AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
For filling the application form, the students must make sure to keep the necessary documents as mentioned on this page ready. Also, check the below dates for the AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019.
Important Dates for AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
|AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|AMU BA LLB 2018 Application form available from||31 Jan 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||06 Mar 2019|
|Correction window opens||4th week of Mar 2019|
|AMU BA LLB 2018 examination|
Apply Now: Candidates can fill the AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form from here.
Application Fee for AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Application form
While filling the application form for AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019, students will have to pay te application fee as per their chosen course. Check the amount to be paid as the application fee from below.
- The application fee for B.A LL.B – Rs 650/-
- The application fee for LL.M – Rs 450/-
Documents Required for Filling AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Application form
The students will have to gather these documents before they fill the AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Application form.
- 10th Mark Sheet – As a proof of date of birth
- 12th Mark Sheet or Equivalent Certificate
- Documents supporting professional experience (if any)
- Caste/PWD Certificate
Document Specification for Uploading Documents
The candidates must take note of the following specifications and instructions as they upload the documents. Students must note these down before filling the AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form.
|Photograph||20 KB and 100 KB|
|Signatures||20 KB and 100 KB|
|Thumb Impression||20 KB and 100 KB|
- Students must ensure that they keep several har copies of the uploaded photo. Students will be asked for the same along with the application form at the time of admission.
- Any document/information uploaded in the online application form will lead to cancellation of the application/admission at any stage.
How to Apply for AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form
Candidates who want to appear for the AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 and therefor are going to fill the application form must first check the steps to apply for the same from below.
First of all the students have to register themselves online on the official website of AMU Controller of entrance examination. Students need to provide the below details to apply.
- Name of the candidate
- Email ID
Step 1: Filling the Personal Details
- Alternate Email
- Aadhar Number
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Corresponding address
- District and State
- Pin Code
- Permanent Address and Pin Code
- The requirement for Hotel Accommodation.
Important Instruction – Students must enter the complete details here. Fields that are marked with a * are mandatory. Students must enter the details in the application form very carefully as they will not be able to edit them later on.
Question: I have entered incorrect information in this section. How can I change it?
Answer: Since the candidates cannot change the information submitted by them after submission. You will have to re-register with a different Username and Password to complete all the entries afresh.
Step 2: Filling Educational Details
- Name of the exam
- Year of passing the exam
- roll Number
- Name of the University/Board
- Percentage of Marks scored
- Children of Aligarh Muslim University Alumni (CA)
- Children of Aligarh Muslim University Employee (CE)
- Backward Class (BC.
- Schedule Cast (SC)
- Schedule Tribe (ST)
- Belonging to distant state/UT (DS)
- Sports Men (SM)
- Debator/Talent/Other (DR)
- NCC (NC)
- A person with Disability (PH)
- Children of Govt. Employee (CG)
- Children of Armed forces who died in combat (CF)
AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form the students must make sure that they match the eligibility criteria as laid down by the AMU. The students can have a look at the eligibility criteria below. Those students who will not match the eligibility standards will not be allowed to appear for the AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019.
- The Applicant must be a citizen of India
- The Applicant must have completed 10+2 level of education.
- At Least 50% marks in the qualifying exam are required
- Applicant must not be more than 22 years in age.
- Students who are appearing for the qualifying examinations are also eligible to apply
- Bridge course (Graduate of Madrasa) Pass outs with 50% marks are also eligible for the same
AMU Law Correction Window
The students who by mistakenly submit wrong application form will be given an opportunity to correct their application form using the correction window. The students must note that the correction window will be opened for a short time duration only and thus the students must remember to take care of the same.
The following details can be corrected in the application form through the correction window
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth