AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Answer Key – The Answer Key has been released by the Aligarh Muslim University on the offcial website. The Answer Key is an important document for the Candidates who want to check the result of their hardcore preparation. The students are given the authority of raising objections in the Answer Key if they find any discrepancies in the same. If the objections are upheld by the Aligarh Muslim Universities officials, a final answer key will be released. The students must remember that after the release of the final answer key, no objections will be entertained and the same will be utilized to frame the result for the ALU Law Entrance Exam 2019.
AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Answer Key
We’d love to share with you the exact details about the Answer Key and we begin by informing you about the Important dates related to the AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Answer Key.
Important Dates for AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Answer Key
|AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Answer Key||Important Dates|
|Exam Date||27 May 2019|
|Availability of Provisional Answer Key||04 jun 2019|
|Final Answer Key||June 2019|
|Result Date||June 2019|
Answer Key: Click here to check AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Answer Key.
Official website: amucontrollerexams.com
How to Download AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Answer Key?
- First, the students have to click on the direct link for checking the answer key. Students must not worry since the link will be available once the Answer key is provided by the Aligarh Muslim Univesity.
- After clicking on the link the students will be taken to the PDF file that the University will release. This is the Answer Key for the AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019.
- Students can check the AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Answer Key and click on download.
- Next, students have to check their answers and calculate the probable score in the exam.
How to use the Answer Key?
To use the Answer Key the students need to know the Marking scheme for the AMU Law Entrance Test 2019. So without delay, let’s understand the Marking Scheme.
- Marks Per Question- 1 mark per question for Objective Type questions and 2.5 marks per questions for Subjective type questions.
- Total Number of Question – 75 Objective Type and 10 Objective Type
Negative Marking Scheme
- Objective Type Question – 0.25 Marks are deducted for every wrong answer
- Subjective Type Question – 25% of 2.5 marks are deducted for every wrong answer.
So on the basis of the Above Marking scheme, the students can check their probable scores. However, the students must note that they need to wait for the final answer key which will be released after the discrepancies (if any) are cleared.
Important Instructions for the Answer Key
- The students should note that the Answer Key will be released by the Aligarh Muslim University.
- The Answer Key will be available in the PDF format.
- Students can check their probable score using the marking scheme as available above on this page.
- If the students find any discrepancies in the Answer Key, they can raise objections in the same.
- After the corrections have been made in the AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Answer Key, the University will release the Final Answer Key.
- The students cannot raise objections on the final answer Key and it shall act as the only basis of the AMU Law Entrance Exam 2019 Result