The AMU Law 2018 Result for B.A. LLB programme has been made available on the official website www.amucontrollerexams.com. The candidates who appeared in the AMU Law 2018 Examination have to check whether or not they have qualified the examination and appear for the counselling rounds. With the result, AMU also publish the AMU Law 2018 Merit List. The candidates whose name appeared in the merit list are candidates who are qualified to appear in the counselling process. These candidates will get confirmation of their admission after all the counselling formalities are completed.
Know the details of the AMU Law 2018 Result for B.A. LLB programme on this page and as per the schedule, a direct link to check the result is also provided here.
AMU Law 2018 Result
On the basis of the AMU Law 2018 Result of a candidate, they will be placed on the merit list and called for counselling. On the basis of the available seats in the programme, the cutoff marks will be decided by AMU. Important events related to AMU Law 2018 Result are given below:
|AMU Law 2018 Result||Important Dates|
|AMU Law 2018 Entrance Exam||28 May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||16 Jul 2018|
- Click here to check selection list.
- Click here to check chance memo list.
- Click here to check Special Category List.
Official Website: www.amucontrollerexams.com.
How to check AMU Law 2018 Result
The AMU Law 2018 Result can be accessed by following the simple steps as given below:
- Follow the link that is provided here.
- Click the Result link in the open window.
- The Result will be displayed in the form of a list and will be a PDF File.
- Check your Roll Number in the list and your marks.
Your result contains only your rank and roll number. If you are selected on the basis of the cut off marks in your selected course you will be issued a counselling letter.
Details on AMU Law 2018 Result
On the AMU Law 2018 Result the candidates can find the following details:
- Name, Personal Details, Exam Roll Number
- Marks in each exam section
- Aggregate Score in the exam
- Ranks and cutoff details
AMU Law 2018 Cutoff Marks
The cutoff marks will be released on the day of declaration of the AMU Law 2018 Result. On the basis of this marks the merit list will be made. Candidates who will secure marks above and equal to the cutoff marks will be given place in the merit list. Cutoff marks will be different for different categories.
AMU Law 2018 Merit List
The merit list of AMU Law 2018 will be published alongside the result. On the basis of ranking and cut off marks a merit list will be prepared for the courses. The merit list will be of following 5 types:
- General Merit List
- Internal Merit List
- Chance Memo List
- Nomination category List
The admission in B.A. LLB will be based on the above-mentioned merit lists and there will be various rounds of counselling until the available seats are filled.
Availability of Seats in B.A LLB programme
There will be three study centres across which the admission to B.A. LLB programme will be made. The 3 study centres are:
- AMU, Aligarh
- AMU Center, Malappuram
- AMU, Murshidabad
The Chart below shows the number of seats that are available in each of these 3 centres:
AMU Law 2018 Admission
The admission process will be complete only after the candidate appears for the counselling rounds in person. The Admission Charges payable for the concerned course of study along with the following Original Documents are required at the time of completion of admission:
- Marks sheet/grade sheet of qualifying examination (with 4 Self-attested photocopies).
- Transfer / Migration and Character Certificate from the Institution last attended (if not enrolled at AMU).
- High School Certificate or its equivalent in support of the date of birth.
- Documents in support of Special Categories claimed in Application Form.