To appear in the AMU Law 2018 Entrance Exam, the candidates need to apply by filling up the online AMU Law 2018 Application Form. The application form was available in the official website from, till March 18, 2018. The application process for the academic session 2018-19 is now over. The candidates who have successfully applied will be able to download their admit card soon as per schedule.
Know how the AMU Law 2018 Application Form is accessed and submitted online form this article. Get the application fee details and stepwise instructions below.
AMU Law 2018 Application Form
The AMU Law 2018 application Form fill up process is the first step towards the admission to B.A. LLB courses at AMU. Know the important dates of the same from the table below:
|AMU Law 2018 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Commencement of online application form||06 Feb 2018|
|Last date to fill the application form||18 Mar 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply online.
Official Website: www.amucontrollerexams.com
How to fill the AMU Law 2018 Application Form
To apply for B.A. LLB Course, candidates will need to apply online for the AMU Law 2018 Entrance Exam. To fill the application form one needs to follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Register
- Candidates are first required to register online. Click on the link given above. The following window will open. Provide the details as required.
- The candidate should register online and provide his / her correct and functional email because the username and password etc. will be sent to this email.
- You will just have to register only once, even if you are applying for multiple courses.
Step 2: Sign in to the registered account
- The candidate shall login using his/her username and password. The sign in window will look like the one below:
- In case the candidate has lost/forgot his/her password, Forgot Password link should be used to get the same on the registered email.
Step 3: Filling up the details
- The candidate should fill his/her application form carefully. Fields marked with the asterisk will be mandatory.
- After saving the information filled by you, you will be asked to review and confirm that the particulars entered are correct.
- Candidate will not be able to Edit/Update his/her Profile after confirmation.
- If a candidate finds any mistake in his/her Profile after confirmation, then he/she will have to re-register with different Username and Password to complete all the entries again.
Step 4: Education Qualification Details
- Candidate should fill details of his/her educational qualifications by providing the name of all examinations passed, including qualifying examination, year of passing, Examination Roll No., University/Board from where passed, and the percentage/CGPA obtained.
- If the result of examination (including qualifying examination) is awaited, fill in all the columns except marks column and write “RA” in the Results column.
Step 5: Upload Photograph, Thumb Impression and Signature
- Candidate should have scanned copy of his/her latest front facing good quality coloured Photo with white background, signature & only Left Thumb Impression.
- The size of the scanned copies of Photograph, signature and thumb Impressions images must not exceed 40 KB and should only be in JPEG format.
- Candidate will ensure to keep 10 hard copies of the uploaded photo with him/her as the same will be needed at the time of admission if the candidate is selected.
Step 6: Uploading scanned copies of Documents
Candidates will have to upload the scanned copies of the following documents in JPEG Format and the size must be between 200KB to 2 MB.
- Date of birth certificate/High School Certificate of the candidate.
- Marksheet of qualifying examination. If the mark sheet of the qualifying examination is not available then the market of the preceding year should be uploaded.
- Documents in support of the claim under special category, if any.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed at present.
Step 7: Applying for Courses and making Payment
- You will have to fill specific Application details for the respective course you want to apply for.
- The Application fee will have to be paid online only. The candidate should keep ready his/her Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card details and follow the instructions available on the website to make payment.
- Once your payment is successful, your application form will be automatically submitted electronically.
Stage 8: Take a Printout
The candidate may take the Printout of the AMU Law 2018 Application Form and keep it for his/her future reference. There is no need to send the hard copy of the Application Form.
AMU Law 2018 Application Fee
The Application fee for AMU Law 2018 is Rs. 600/-
Mode of Payment
Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card (online only)
AMU Law 2018 Admit Card
Candidates who have applied successfully and without any error will be now able toa access their admit card for the examination as per schedule. It is expected that the admit card will be made available in the month of May 2018. The admit card for the B.A. LLB programme will be made available in the online mode only. The candidates will have to provide the login credentials to access their Admi Cards.