AMU Law 2018 Admit Card will be available in the first week of May 2018. Candidates who have submitted their application form can now expect their admit card to be uploaded on the official website www.amucontrollerexams.com. It is mandatory for the candidates to download their AMU Law 2018 Admit Card and carry it to the examination centre to be able to appear in the AMU Law 2018 Entrance Exam.
On this page, we have provided all the important instructions related to the AMU Law 2018 Admit Card. Read below to know the steps to download the same and important dates.
AMU Law 2018 Admit Card
Candidates must visit the official website and download their admit card, there will be no other mode available to get the AMU Law 2018 Admit Card. You will need to log in and download it. Know the important dates of the availability of the Admit Card:
|AMU Law 2018 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Issuance of Admit Card||1st week of May 2018|
|AMU Law 2018 Entrance Exam||28 May 2018|
Get Admit Card: The AMU Law 2018 Admit Card will be available at www.amucontrollerexams.com
How to download the AMU Law 2018 Admit Card
To get the AMU Law 2018 Admit Card the candidates will have to be up to date with the official announcement. The issuance of admit card will be tentatively in the month of May. The direct link to access the same will be available on this page, once the official announcement is made. Here are the steps to be followed to access the AMU Law 2018 Admit Card:
Step 1: Login and download
With the help of the link that we will provide above as per schedule, log in with the details as shown below. After entering the details click on the ‘Download Admit Card’ button and access the admit card. Save it and take a print out of the same.
Step 2: Paste your Photograph
You will have to paste the photograph on the given space in the AMU Law Admit Card 2018. The photograph should be same as the photograph uploaded during the AMU Law 2018 Application process.
Note 1: Carry at least 2 extra photographs at the examination centre. It will be needed to be pasted on the attendance sheet.
Note 2: Any discrepancy in the Admit Card, especially with regard to candidate’s particulars, must be brought to the notice of the Application Form handling Office concerned by the candidate in writing before the commencement of the Test.
In case Transaction ID is not available
If you have misplaced or forgotten your transaction id, you need not worry. The transaction id can be easily retrieved. Follow the below steps to retrieve the transaction id and access your AMU Law 2018 Admit Card:
- Click on the ‘Know your transaction id’ link as shown below:
- On clicking the link the following window will open where you will have to provide the details on the fields and access the transaction id.
- Click on download admit card and thus you will be able to access the AMU Law 2018 Admit Card.
Details on the AMUEEE Admit Card 2019
You will have the following important details on your AMU Law 2018 Admit Card. Make sure you have checked the details carefully. If the information does not match then you will have to follow the Note 2, above on this page.
- Allotted Test Centre
- Address of the test centre
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Important instruction regarding the examination
- The Admit Card shall be issued provisionally subjected to the scrutiny of the eligibility. It is only after verification of the eligibility that the candidate would be considered for admission. Mere appearing or qualifying in the test does not entitle a candidate for selection/admission.
- The allotted Test Centre of the candidate shall be specified on the Admit Card.
- Candidates are required to bring their own Stationary Items required to attempt the AMU Law 2018 Admit Card.
- No candidate will be permitted to enter the Test Centre/Hall/Room 15 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the exam.
- During the Test, the invigilators will check the Admit Card of candidates to satisfy themselves about their identity.
- Candidate should not leave his/her seat without handing over the Answer Sheet/Booklet
and Admit Card to the Invigilator.
Test Centres for AMU 2018 Entrance Exam
Below are the entrance test centres, where the candidates will have to appear for the test. Candidates are required to indicate in Application Form their preference of Admission Test Centres against the available Test Centre options for various courses. For B.A. LLB entrance test following will be the test centres:
- Kozhikode (Kerala)
AMU Law 2018 Answer Key
After few days of the conclusion of the examination, AMU will upload the provisional answer key on the official website for the candidates to crosscheck their answers. With the help of the AMU Law 2018 Answer Key, the candidates will be able to get their estimated scores and plan out their further admission plan. The marks will be calculated using the o0fficial marking scheme as used in the examination. The provision to challenge the answer key will be alos available, and after that the final answer key will be uploaded if required.