AILET 2020 Application Form will be released online. The forms will be available at nludelhi.ac.in but the candidates will also be able to access it from the link which will be provided below on this page. The candidates need to submit authentic details in the application form and pay application fee. Apart from the details the candidates also need to upload a photo in the application form. Interested candidates can check the process for submitting AILET 2020 Application Form, fee payment modes, amount of fee, and more details from this page.
AILET 2020 Application Form
It is important for the candidates to submit the application form of AILET 2020 before the lapse of the deadline and in the prescribed format. The candidates will not only be issued admit card against incorrectly submitted application forms. The important dates that the candidates must know are provided in the schedule below.
|AILET 2020 application forms available from||1st week of Jan 2020|
|Last date for submission of applications||2nd week of Apr 2020|
Application Form: Candidate will be able to fill AILET 2020 Application Form via official website www.nludelhi.ac.in.
AILET 2020 Application Fee
The amount of application fee provided below is as per last, so that the candidate can get an over view of fee to be. The candidates should note that the Poverty Line (BPL) applicants of SC/ST Category are exempted from fee payment.
|Category||Application Fee Charges|
|Reserved Categories||Rs 1,050|
Instructions for Filling AILET 2020 Application Form
The candidates can simply follow the steps below to submit the application form of AILET 2020:
Register Online – First of all, click on the link above. It will lead to a page, as shown in the image below. Click on ‘Create New Account’ link.
On clicking the link, the registration window will open and it will look as follows:
Here, the candidates will have to enter the following details:
- E-mail Address
- Confirm E-mail Address
- Confirm Password
- Candidates Name
- Confirm Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Address Line
- Pin Code
Once all the details are submitted, the candidates will get a Registration Confirmation email. The login, will display the window as below, there you need to click on “Click here to Apply – National Law University Delhi”.
Filling Details in AILET 2020 Application Form – Next, the candidates will have to choose the course applied for and fill details on the application form. The details to be filled in the application form are as follows:
Payment of Fee: The last step is the payment of application fee. The amount and the mode of fee payment are as explained above.
Once the AILET 2020 Application Form has been submitted, the candidates should download the confirmation page and keep safe until the end of the admission process.
Things to take care of in AILET 2020 Application Form
Any application form with incomplete information will be rejected, so ensure that you fill all the details correctly. The few things to be taken care of while submitting the application form are as below:
- Incorrectly uploaded photograph and application form are liable to be rejected
- You need to provide a valid and active Email address. The same goes for Contact Number. This is because any information or update from the University will be intimated to the candidate through electronic means only.
- On the basis of information provided in the online application form, admit card will be issued. So, it is important that candidates provide valid details.
- You need to submit the duly filled application form, on or before the last date. Any applications submitted after the last date will not be accepted.
- Keep your documents ready before filling the application form
- If you are opting for Offline payment mode, choose the nearest post office and keep the slip of the payment preserved with you, for future reference.