National Law University (NLU), New Delhi, will issue AILET 2020 Admit Card on the official website nludelhi.ac.in. But the link to download will also be available on this page as well. Successfully registered candidates for B.A.LL.B.(Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. will be able to download AILET Admit Card by entering the applicant’s name / application number and date of birth. NLU is one of the most specialized law university and prestigious law schools in India. Various popular newspapers and magazines have placed NLU as one of the top-ranked law schools in India. Admission to B.A.LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and PhD Programmes in NLU is through All India Law Entrance Test (AILET). Get here complete details of AILET 2020 Admit Card including how to download it, exam pattern, test centre, etc.
AILET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates need to carry coloured copy of the admit card to exam centre. Candidates shall not receive NLU AILET 2020 Admit card by post or e-mail. Check the schedule for issuance of Admit Card and exam date in the table below.
|Availability of AILET Admit Card||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|AILET 2020 exam date||1st week of May 2020|
Admit Card: AILET 2020 Admit card will be released as per schedule on nludelhi.ac.in.
Very Important Instructions on AILET 2020 Admit Card
- On the exam day, the candidates will have to carry – AILET Admit Card 2020 and Black / Blue Ball Point Pen
- Candidates must reach exam hall 30 minutes before the examination.
- 15 minutes after the commencement of the exam, the candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Only when the invigilator will collect all the answer sheet, the candidates will be able to leave the exam hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any electronic device, like cell phone, pen drive, calculator, etc., on the exam day.
- Using of unfair means will hamper the candidature.
- The test will have 150 MCQs of 1 mark each.
- Aspirants will have to write roll number and other details on the OMR sheet with a black or blue pen.
- For shading the answer cricles, the candidates are only supposed to use black or blue ballpoint pen.
- In the exam, negative marking of 0.25 marks will be done.
- Circling more than one bubble for a question will lead to negative marking.
- The AILET 2020 Admit Card is provisional and is subjected to verification of eligibility.
How To Download AILET 2020 Admit Card?
Downloading the admit card is a few steps process. Follow the instructions given below to download the admit card:
- Click on the link above.
- It will lead you to the window as shown below.
- The candidates can search NLU AILET 2020 Admit Card by Name and Application Number.
- Candidates who will opt to download it via name, need to enter their Name and Date of Birth. On the other hand, to get it via number, candidates have to enter Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Download your AILET admit card.
What are the documents to bring on the day of examination?
On the day of the examination, you should carry the following documents, as the invigilator will ask for them at the exam centre.
- A print out of the AILET Admit Card
- The applicants belonging to Person with disability category have to bring a copy of Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority.
Other than the documents, you are allowed to carry the following items inside the examination hall:
- Black HB pencil
- Ball Point Pen
Details given on the AILET 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will consist of the following details:
- Examination Date and Time
- Candidate’s Name
- Parent/ Guardian Name
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- Course Applied for
- Centre of the examination
- Photograph and signature of the Applicant
- Directions for candidate
What To Do In Case Of Any Discrepancy in AILET 2020 Admit Card?
After downloading the admit card, check if all the details mentioned on the admit card are correct or not. If there is any spelling error in your name or any kind of discrepancy in the Admit Card, report the matter to the NLU authorities.
Test Centers for AILET 2020
The All India Law Entrance Test (AILET 2020) will be held at the following test centres:
Exam Pattern for AILET 2020
The exam pattern for the entrance test is as follows:
- B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) Programme
|Duration||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Questions and distribution|
|General Knowledge (Current Affairs, General Science, History, Geography, Economics, Civics)||35 Marks|
|Legal Aptitude||35 Marks|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||10 Marks|
- LL.M. Programme
- There is 100 multiple choice Objective Type Questions of one mark each which has to be answered in the OMR Sheet.
- There is One Essay Question of 50 Marks which has to be answered in Separate Sheet.
- PhD Programme
There is 100 multiple choice Objective Type Questions of one mark each.
Negative marking: There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I send a request for changing the exam center once the AILET Admit Card has been issued to me?
A. No, the exam center once allotted is final and you are not given any provision to send a request for the change in the exam center.
Q. My photograph is not clear in the Admit card. Should I report it or it will be fine?
A. If your photograph printed on the admit card is not clear or is blur, contact about the same to NLU authorities immediately. Since you admit card will be checked at the exam center. so it is advisable to check that the details mentioned on the NLU AILET Admit Card are correct.
Q. As in the picture above, you have said to bring a valid id proof in case it is asked for. So, should I bring the original or photocopy of the id proof?
A. You can bring both the original and a photocopy of it. Show whichever is asked for by the exam invigilator.