AILET 2019 -The AILET 2019 exam date has been declared by National Law University Delhi. AILET 2019 is going to be conducted on May 05, 2019. Candidates. Candidates willing to appear for the 2019 AILET exam must begin studying the AILET 2019 syllabus. NLU Delhi offers Undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) courses as a part of providing legal education. Candidates who match the AILET 2019 eligibility can begin filling the AILET 2019 Application form from the first Week of January 2019. Check the AILET 2019 pattern, important dates, age limit, syllabus and more from the page below.
Students willing to take admission in NLU Delhi must be willing to know about the seat matrix at the institute. According to the last year’s data, 80 seats were available in NLU Delhi. Out of these seats, 10 seats were reserved for the Foreign candidates. Students can find on this page the expected seat matrix for the AILET 2019. Also, check out the expected dates for the AILET 2019 from the table below.
Important Dates for AILET 2019
|AILET 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||First Week of January 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||2nd Week of April 2019|
|AILET 2019||05 May 2019|
|AILET 2019 Result||4th Week of May 2019|
|AILET Counselling||June 2019|
AILET 2019 Exam Date
As according to the official notification released by the National Law University, Delhi, the AILET 2019 exam will be conducted on May 05, 2019. Candidates can check the NLU Delhi’s official notification.
AILET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates looking forward to taking admission in the NLU Delhi on the basis of the AILET 2019 must make sure that they match the AILET 2019 Eligibility criteria as laid down by the institutes. It must be noted that just appearing for the IALET 2019 will not guarantee the admission in NLU Delhi, eligibility has to be satisfied.
Eligibility Criteria for BA. LLB Programme
- It is compulsory for the students to appear for the AILET 2019 to get admission to the BA. LLB programme.
- Students who will apply for the undergraduate courses need to score at least 40% marks in the AILET 2019 exam.
- The SC/ST Candidates need to score at least 30% Marks in the AILET 2019.
- All the students must have secured at least 50% marks in the 10+2 Exam.
Eligibility Criteria for LLM Programme
- Candidates willing to get admission to the postgraduate LLM Course must have secured at least 55% marks in LLB.
- Students who belong to the SC/ ST or PWD category should have secured at least 50% marks in LLB.
- Candidates appearing for the final year LLB exam (tentatively held in Apr/May) will also be eligible to give the exam.
AILET 2019 Application Form
To fill the application form the students will have to follow the below given steps.
- Visit the official website of National Law University, Delhi i.e nludelhi.ac.in
- Log in to your account using the login details that are provided during the registration process.
- Read the important Instructions that will be available to the candidates on the screen
- For new users, fill the registration form and proceed
- Go to the application locker on the website and select “National Law University”
- You will find the AILET 2019 application form.
- Click on “Apply”
- Fill the Application form with justifiable details
- Go back to the “Application Locker” and pay the Application Fee by clicking on “Make Payment”
- Choose the Payment Method and Click on proceed
The Application form will be successfully submitted and the students will also receive the Acknowledgement slip on the Email ID provided at the time of filling the Application Form
AILET 2019 Application Fee
The Application fee is Rs. 3050/- for the candidates belonging to the general category while for the reserved category candidates (SC/ST/PWD) have to pay Rs 1050/-
Students can pay the above application fee through two means –
A) The students can pay the application fee at the nearest post office using the printed fee slip from the official website or
B) Pay the application fee using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
Note: Students belonging to the Below Poverty line Candidates are exempted from paying the application fee
AILET 2019 Syllabus
The students willing to appear for the AILET 2019 Undergraduate or postgraduate courses can note down the syllabus. Students are informed that the syllabus provided here can be downloaded in the PDF format. The topics covered here are very important and it is expected that the topics would remain same for AILET 2019 also. For UG exam the students will be asked questions from mainly 4 subjects –
- Mathematical Ability
- General Knowledge
- Legal Aptitude
- Logical reasoning
Download PDF: Get Here the Complete AILET 2019 Syllabus
The above syllabus will be helpful for the candidates to prepare well in the examination. It is advised to the candidates to keep making short notes while preparing for AILET 2019.
AILET 2019 Exam Pattern
Knowing the exam pattern will help the candidate know much more about the exam. The exam pattern below explains to the students the
Exam Pattern for AILET 2019 UG
- Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the UG exam.
- Students will be asked a total of 150 questions in the exam.
- The total marks will be 150.
- UG exam will be of 1 hour and 30 minutes (90 minutes).
- For every correct answer, the students will be awarded +1 Marks
- For every wrong answer, there shall be negative marking of – 0.25.
Exam Pattern for AILET 2019 PG
- The PG exam will be of a total 150 Marks.
- 100 Objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
- One essay question of 50 marks will also be asked in the exam.
- AILET 2019 PG Exam will be of 1 hour and 30minutes
Marking scheme tells the candidate about the distribution of marks among the subjects asked in the AILET 2019 exam. Students can note down the marking scheme for UG and PG from the pointers below.
Marking Scheme for UG
- English – 35
- Elementry Mathematics – 10
- Legal Aptitude – 35
- General Knowledge – 35
- Logical reasoning – 35
Marking Scheme for PG
- 100 questions of 100 Marks
- 1 Essay Question of 50 Marks
Important Books for AILET 2019
Students willing to appear for the AILET 2019 exam don’t need to hassle for the right books. We have gathered a list of the best books for the AILET 2019 preparation. These books have been referred by the AILET top scores. With the help of these books, the students will be able to cover the syllabus in no time. Direct links have been provided next to the books from where they can get them.
|Name of the Book||Author Name||Buy Here|
|Pratiyogita Darpan||Pratiyogita Darpan||Buy Now|
|General Knowledge 2019||Prabhat Prakashan||Buy Now|
|Analytical Reasoning||MK Pandey||Buy Now|
|Legal Awareness and Logical Reasoning||AP Bhardwaj||Buy Now|
|Word power made easy||Noman lewis||Buy Now|
|Objective General English||SP Bakshi||Buy Now|
|Past year Question Papers For AILET||GKP||Buy Now|
|India and the Contemporary world 2||NCERT||Buy Now|
|Aptitude for Competitive Exams||RS Aggarwal||Buy Now|
|Legal aptitude for AILET||GKP||Buy Now|
How To Prepare for AILET 2019
Students who are willing to appear for the All India Law Entrance test can follow the below tips for effective preparation. These tips are often adviced by the AILET toppers.
- For the English section, the students will be required to have a lot of grammatical knowledge. The grammar rule, sentence completing which is based on the grammar rules, Paragraph based questions.
- Students should make it a habit to keep reading. This will improve the reading skills and help the students a lot with the grammar. Reading the newspaper every day will not only help with improving the English skill of the students but they will also gain the crucial knowledge
- For the Mathematics section, the students must not be afraid of attempting as many mock tests as they can. But don’t get disheartened by the mock scores. For effective preparation for mathematics, the students can start watching the IQ videos of many important maths topics.
- To prepare well for the General Knowledge section, students can keep tracking the news website and GK websites for regular updates. There is no hard and fast rule to excel in the general knowledge section. Just stay updated with the latest news, appointments, notifications etc.
- For the Important dates, the students should make a separate notebook. Write on it all the important dates that you come across and write a little about the date for reference.
- Logical reasoning is an easy section which you will b able to ace. This section is easier than the General Knowledge Section if the students study them smartly. You can take the help of the often books advised by the toppers such as analytical reasoning by MK Pandey and Verbal Reasoning by RS Aggarwal. Both of these books are available on this page.
- Take the help of the Previous year question papers but don’t stick to just them. Just skim through the previous year question papers and note down the repetitive questions and then try to solve those question.
- Make a Nice study timetable for effective AILET 2019 preparation. But, don’t just give all the time of the day to studies. You will need to take out some time every day to relax and enjoy. While making the timetable, make sure that you cover the difficult topics in the daytime and spare some time at the end of the day for timely revisions.
AILET 2019 Application form
The AILET 2019 Application form will be available online on the official website. Students will be required to fill their personal and academic details in the application form. To access the application form the students will have to complete the registration and login to their account. After filling the application form for the exam, the students will have to go back to the plication locker from where they will be able to pay the application fee. Make sure you fill and submit the application form before the last date to apply.
AILET 2019 Admit Card
The AILET 2019 admit card will be available to the candidates who will fill and submit the application form in the right way. It is an important document which the students will have to present in the examination hall. No candidate will be allowed to give the exam without the admit card. The NLU Delhi will inform the students about the release of the admit card. After logging in to the account, the students will be able to check their admit card. Aspirants must nite that they will have to download the admit card in color only and not black and white.
AILET 2019 Answer Key
The answer key for AILET 2019 will be officially released by the NLU Delhi. The answer key will be helpful for the students to calculate their average marks in the AILET 2019 exam. The Answer key for the UG and PG entrance exam are released separately and the students. Using the AILET login details, the students will be able to access and download the answer key.
AILET 2019 Cut Off
It is expected that the cut off for AILET 2019 shall be the same as of the previous year. The minimum marks to be scored by the candidates in the exam can be the same as below.
|Schedule Caste (SC)||71|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||68|
|Person with disabilities (PWD)||74|
|Jammu and Kashmir Residents||81|
AILET 2019 Result
The results will be available on the official website of NLU Delhi. The students will be able to check their result by providing the login details. The result shall be strictly on the basis of Merit and the students will also have to match the eligibility criteria as laid down by the NLU Delhi. To get good marks in the AILET 2019 result, the students should begin their preparation right away.
AILET 2019 Counselling
Students who will qualify the exam will be called for the counselling. The students will be required to submit the important documents at the time of the AILET 2019 counselLing. A demand draft for the admission fee will also be submitted on the counselling day. The counselling fee, admission fee and the counselling schedule and venue will be decided by the NLU Delhi and updated on this page.
Official Website: nludelhi.ac.in