The AILET 2019 Application form will be released by the National Law University (NLU), Delhi. The registrations will begin in the first week of January 2019. Students looking to appear for the undergraduate and postgraduate entrance exam will have to visit the official website register and fill the AILET 2019 Application Form. The application fee can be paid by the candidates through both online and offline modes. Check the article below for Important AILET 2019 Application dates, application process, application fee, important instructions and more.
AILET 2019 Application Form
The previous year it was seen that the last date to apply for AILET 2019 was extended to the second week of April. Students can expect the last date to apply to be around the same date. However, make sure you apply for AILET 2019 as soon as the form is available. Check the tentative dates in the below table to have an idea of the availability of the AILET 2019 application form.
Important Dates for the AILET 2019 Application Form
|AILET 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||First Week of January 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||2nd Week of April 2019|
|AILET 2019||05 May 2019|
AILET 2019 Application form: The application form will be available on the official website of NLU, Delhi – nludelhi.ac.in
AILET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The students looking forward to appearing for the AILET 2019 examination should check their eligibility before applying for the same. The following criteria are laid down by the NLU, Delhi. Check if you possess all of these.
Eligibility Criteria for AILET 2019 UG
The students who want to apply for BA. LLB Course at NLU Delhi will be considered eligible if they will:
A) The students should have scored a total of 50% Marks in 10+2 exam.
B) Have at least scored 40% Marks in the AILET 2019
C) For the candidates belonging to the SC/ST category need to secure at least 30% marks in AILET 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for AILET 2019 PG
Students who have completed their BA. LLB course from any recognized institute can apply for the postgraduate course at NLU Delhi. However, they must make sure that they match the following eligibility criteria
A) It is compulsory to score have scored at least 55% marks in the LLB programme.
B) SC/ST Candidates need to have a score of at least 50%c in the LLB Programme.
C) Students that will be appearing for the BA. LLB final year examinations will also be eligible to appear for the AILET 2019.
How to Fill AILET 2019 Application Form
Students who want to appear for the AILET 2019 exam will be required to fill the online Application form. The form can be filled on the official website of the conducting NLU. Since NLU, Delhi was the conducting body for AILET last year, students visited the official website of NLU, Delhi to fill the Application form.
Before filling the AILET 2019 application form, make sure that you have the following details and documents available to you exactly as mentioned below.
Prerequisites for Filling the AILET 2019 application form
- AILET 2019 aspirant should have a valid Email-ID. Any new information is sent to the Email ID provided by the candidate.
- An In-Use Mobile Number will also be required as any new information will be sent via SMS also.
- Students should also have a scanned copy of the photograph. The photograph will be required at the time of filling the application form. Thus, you can keep a simple and clear photograph saved in advance.
- Make sure that the Photograph you want to upload matches the below specifications
Image Size: Not more than 150 kb
Photograph Format: JPJ, GIF or .BMP format.
Note: While getting the photo clicked or uploading the photograph, check that your face covers 75% of the image. Those students who will not upload photograph according to the above details will, unfortunately, get disqualified.
Step 1 – The students will be required to visit the official website of NLU, Delhi i.e – nludelhi.ac.in
Step – 2 Upon visiting the official website, you will have to log in to your account if you have made one already. In case, you have not made it, click on “Register to apply now” link.
Step 3 – Next, the candidate would be shown important instructions about the application form and the AILET exam. Students should check each and every detail and especially the Eligibility as mentioned above on this article before applying for the AILET 2019 exam.
Step 4 – Next the candidate will have to fill the details in the registration form and proceed to fill the application form
Step 5 – Once the details have been entered in the registration form, click on the confirm button.
Step 6 – After the registration form has been confirmed, the candidate has to open the “Application Locker Page”. The students will be shown a list of colleges. Select “National Law University”
Step 7 – Next, the candidate will be easily able to find the AILET 2019 application form. Click on “Apply” button.
Step 8 – The students will now have to enter personal and academic details in the Application form. Students should cross check all the details filled in the application form before submitting the same.
Step 9 – Now the candidate has to go back to the “Application Locker” and pay the application fee. In the Application, Locker section you will be able to make the payments for the pending application forms.
Step 10 – In the “Application Locker” section, the student should find his application form and make the payment by clicking o “Make Payment”
Step 11 – The student will be redirected to the “Make Payment Page”. On this page, choose the payment method and verify the amount. Once done, click on “Proceed”.
Upon the payment of the application fee, you will receive a confirmation message on the Email Id and number provided at the time of Registration. Remember to take a printout of the acknowledgment slip received in the Emal.
Application Fee for AILET 2019 (As per the last year’s Information)
- Application Fee for the General Category candidates – Rs. 3050
- Relaxed Application Fee for the SC/ST & PWD category candidates – Rs. 1050
Payment Methods to pay the Application Fee
Students have been provided two methods to pay their application fee. You can pay the fee using any of the below-mentioned methods you find more convenient from the other.
- Payment at the Post Office: Students can pay the application fee for the applied course at the designated post offices to pay the fee. You can follow the easy steps below to make payment for AILET 2019 Application Form.
- On the official website, while choosing the mode of payment, select “Cash deposit at post office”
- Proceed and select your city and post office branch and you will be given the slip to pay the application fee.
- Print the Slip that you will be shown on the screen
- Take this slip to the chosen post office and make the payment. Half of the deposit slip is stamped and
- The payment receipt is given to the candidate. This slip must be kept safely for future reference.
- Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking: Students can also pay the AILET 2019 Application Fee online on the official website of NLU, Delhi. Follow the below easy steps to pay the application fee online.
- While choosing the mode of payment, select Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- Give your card details like the Card Number, Expiry date, the 3 digit code at the back of the card.
- If you decide to make payment through Net Banking, you will be sent to your bank’s site where you can proceed to make the AILET 2019 Application fee Payment.
- Click on proceed. Your payment will be done and you will receive the message from the bank as well as NLU, Delhi.
Although this usually doesn’t happen, if you don’t receive the acknowledgment slip within 72 hours, Contact the admission help desk.
Below Poverty Line (BPL) candidates of SC/ST category are exempted from paying the Application Fee!
- Those students who belong to any reserved category, (SC, ST, PWD, BPL) should provide the respective certificates at the time of filling the AILET 2019 application form.
- If you do not receive the acknowledgment slip in the email, check in spams. The acknowledgment slip can also be found under the “Application Submitted” which can be found in the “Application Locker” section on the official website.
AILET 2019 Admit Card
The AILET 2019 Admit Card will be available on the official website. The students will have to log in to their account to get the adit fard. it must be noted by the candidates that the AILET admit card for the AILET 2019 exam must be printed in color and not black and white. Along with the AILET Admit card, the disability certificate by the PWD candidates must also be brought along on the AILET 2019 exam date to get the facility of a scribe or get some extra time.