AILET 2018 Result – National Law University, Delhi, has announced All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) 2018 result. The examination was held on May 06, 2018, in 41 centers. The candidates who appeared for the exam can check AILET Result 2018 online, on nationallawuniversitydelhi.in, nludelhi.admissionhelp.com, and nludelhi.ac.in. Candidates should note that for now, the AILET result will has only been announced for B.A.L.L.B. The result for L.L.M and Ph.D. exam will be disclosed on July 02 and July 16, respectively. Candidates can check more details about AILET 2018 Result from this page.
Also Check – HPNLUET 2018 Answer Key is available now.
AILET 2018 Result
NLU Delhi has not announced the seat break up yet, however, last year it offered 83 seats for the B.A.L.L.B course and 40 seats for L.L.M course. It is expected that even this year, almost the same number of seats will be offered. Candidates can check complete schedule for AILET 2018 Results and more from the table below.
|AILET 2018 exam date||06 May 2018|
|AILET 2018 Result [BA.LL.B (Hons.)]||24 May 2018|
|LLM AILET 2018 Result||02 Jul 2018|
|Ph.D. AILET 2018 Result||16 Jul 2018|
|Date for issue of letters for admission (1st List)||24 May 2018|
|Last date for deposing fee (1st List)||13 Jun 2018|
|Date for spot counseling for vacant seats||25 Jun 2018|
|Last date for depositing fee for the candidates selected in|
|05 Jul 2018|
|Closing date for admission||25 Jul 2018|
|Interview of selected candidates||Last Week of July|
|Orientation programme||Last Week of July|
|Start of session/classes||01 Aug 2018|
- Click Here to check AILET 2018 Result (Marks Wise)
- Click Here to check AILET First Merit List of Selected Candidates.
- Click Here to check AILET 2018 Merit List for General Category Candidates
- Click Here to check AILET 2018 Merit List for ST Category.
- Click Here to check AILET 2018 Merit List for SC Category.
- Click Here to check AILET 2018 Merit List for Jammu and Kashmir Candidates.
- Click Here to check AILET 2018 Merit List for PwD Candidates.
- Click Here to check AILET 2018 Kashmir Migrants.
How to Check AILET 2018 result
The procedure to check the result of AILET 2018 is as mentioned below.
- First of all, the candidates will have to click on the link available on this page.
- The AILET Result 2018 is revealed in a PDF format, hence, the link will open a pdf in a new page.
- The result pdf will contain the name and qualifying status of the candidates.
- Lastly, when the candidates are done checking the result they must download the pdf and save a copy of it.
The candidates will not receive any scorecard or result via post or e-mail. Hence, it is advised that the candidates maintain a copy of it.
AILET 2018 Cutoff
The NLU Delhi will use cutoff score to delimit the candidates for admission. The candidates who will be featured in the merit will be those who will score more than the cutoff marks.
The last year’s AILET cutoff and the expected cutoff for the current year are as follows:
|Category||Last Year’s Cutoff||Expected AILET 2018 Cutoff|
|General||89||85 – 90|
|Schedule Caste||71||70 – 75|
|Schedule Tribe||68||65 – 70|
|Person with Disability||74||70 – 75|
|Kashmir Migrants||81||80 – 85|
|Residents of Jammu and Kashmir||78||5 – 80|
AILET 2018 Merit List
The result and the merit list of AILET are the same. Separate merit lists will be announced for each category like General, SC, ST, Person with Disability, Kashmiri Migrants, Resident of Jammu and Kashmir. The merit list will only contain the details of those candidates who qualify the exam.
AILET 2018 Tie Breaker
If during merit allocation, the merit or two or more candidates collide then the following method will be used to break the tie.
- First the marks in class 12th will be considered to break the tie. Candidate with better marks will be allocated better rank.
- If there is still a tie, then the marks of class 10th will be taken into consideration.
- If still there is a tie, then the candidate older in age shall get preference over the younger candidate.
AILET 2018 Toppers
As soon as the AILET 2018 Result will be announced and the toppers will be revealed, we will update it here. Until then, candidates can check last year’s toppers details from below.
As per the AILET result shared by NLU, Delhi, Dhanishta Mukesh Mittal bagged the top position in the law entrance exam, the only candidate to be close to three figures marks i.e., 100. Check the other toppers from AILET.
|AILET 2017 topper||Rank||Score|
|Dhanishta Mukesh Mittal||1||100|
|Sumit Kumar Gupta||10||94|
NLU Admission Process
The admission in different courses will be on the basis of the rank secured by the candidate in the merit list. For Ph.D programme, candidates who have cleared UGC NET/JRF, SLET, and M.Phil. shall be exempted from taking the admission test. For B.A.LL.B. (Hons.) course, admission in 70 seats will be done through AILET 2018 merit list and 10 seats will be reserved for direct admission to Foreign Nationals. For admission in Ph.D programme, candidates have to clear the entrance exam and have to make an oral presentation before the doctoral committee.
Check result of last year given below.
|First Merit List of Selected Candidates||Click here|
|AILET Result (Roll Number Wise)||Click here|
|AILET Result (General Category)||Click here|
|AILET Result (Scheduled Caste Category)||Click here|
|AILET Result (Scheduled Tribe Category)||Click here|
|AILET Result (Persons With Disabilities)||Click here|
|AILET Result (Kashmiri Migrants)||Click here|
|AILET Result (Resident of Jammu & Kashmir)||Click here|
Seat Matrix of AILET 2018
The last years seat matrix in detail in as given below:
|B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) – Five-Year Programme-2017-18|
Note: One additional seat for Kashmiri Migrants. Two supernumerary seats for the residents of Jammu & Kashmir. The candidates have to appear in the AILET and fulfill the eligibility criteria as applicable.
|LLM – One-Year Programme|