AIL LET 2019 Result has been released. Candidates can check the result from the official website or from the link provided on this page. Students who will be having their names in the merit list will be given information on the further admission procedure. The exam is considered very important for the students since the Army Institute of Law is a prestigious institute and every year many students appear for the AIL LET 2019 exam. To be one of the selected students, one needs to constantly prepare and have the right studying strategy.
Through this page, we have given the complete information to the students related to the AIL LET 2019 exam such as the Exam pattern, marking scheme, the preparation tips and along with that also check out the important books that you should incorporate in your studies while preparing for the exam.
AIL LET 2019
The AIL LET 2019 exam is very important for the students. According to past records, students are given 80 seats every year to occupy. Out of these seats, 60 seats are for the Wards of the Army Personnel and 16 seats are for the Punjab Residents Civil Category and 04 seats are for the All India General Category. One thing that must be remembered by the students is that they have to match the eligibility criteria as laid down by the Army Institute of Law. Ineligible candidates will be not be allowed to take admission. We’d like to share the eligibility criteria with you but before we move forward and discuss that with you, make sure that you check out the Important exam dates for the AIL LET 2019.
Important Dates for AIL LET 2019
|AIL LET 2019 Exam||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form for Army and All India Civil categories||20 Apr 2019|
|Last Date to submit the application fee for Army and All India Civil categories||14 May 2019|
|Last date of submission of Application-cum-Admission form along with late fees for Army and All India Civil Categories||17 May 2019|
|Availability of the AIL LET 2019 Admit Card||02 – 08 Jun 2019|
|AIL LET 2019 Exam Date||08 Jun 2019|
|AIL LET 2019 Result||14 Jun 2019|
|1st round of Counselling Begins||17 Jul 2019|
|Reporting of Students (1 year) at AIL||18 Jul 2019|
|2nd Counselling-cum-Admission for Army Category||31 Jul 2019|
AIL LET 2019 Mock Test
AIL LET 2019 Mock Test has been released. Mock test is important for practicing before the main exam. Candidates can log in from the link from the official website or from the link provided below.
Mock Test: Click here to log in for AIL LET 2019 Mock Test.
AIL LET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form the students must make sure that they have completely checked out the eligibility criteria as laid down by the Army Institute of Law
- A candidate must have completed the 10+2 level of education from a reputed institution affiliated t the Panjab School Education Board or any other equivalent board.
- Students need to score at least 455 marks in the qualifying examination.
- Those students who will be appearing for the 12th board exams will also be eligible to appear for the exam. However, such students must keep in mind that if they flunked the 12th board exam, their candidature will automatically get rejected.
- Age Limit – The students who will be appearing for the 5 year BBA LLB exam must be 20 years old.
- The qualification required to take admission in the LLM course is that you need to have completed the 5 year LLB or 3 year LLB with a percentage of 55 percent
- For the LLM course, the candidates must note that the reappearing for their qualifying exams for the will not e considered.
AIL LET 2019 Application form
The AIL LET 2019 Application form is available in the online mode and the students are required to submit their application for the course of their choice. The candidates can follow the application process to fill the application form. The application form is considered as successfully submitted after the payment for the same. Candidates must keep in mind to submit the applications before the last date. Students must enter the right details in the application form since they will be required to submit the justifiable documents along with the application form.
How to Apply for the AIL LET 2019 Exam
Students who want to apply for the AIL LET 2019 exam can have a look at the below steps for application and make sure that you gather the right documents prior to filling the application form.
- The students need to visit the official website of Army Institute of Law i.e www.ail.ac.in
- After clicking on the admission section the candidates will see the link that says new registration.
- Students will now have to enter the details such as Date of birth, Phone Number, Candidates Name, Father’s Name, E-mail ID.
- Now the students will receive the login details in the given email id and mobile number.
- To pay the application fee, the students will be given two options. Students will be able to choose any of the 2 options. 1st, the students can choose the Stata Bank to collect or the Induslnd bank
Application Fee – Rs 3000/-
Application fee with late fine = Rs 4000 (3000+1000)
Fill the application form – Now the students will be required to fill the application form. Students will have to log in the account and fill the application form with the Personal Academic and the Payment details. The required documents are submitted along with the application form are –
- Scanned passport size Photograph less than 120kb
- Scanned Signature less than 100kb
- 10th class passing certificate with less than 1.5mb
- Army category certificate with size less than 1.5mb in case of Army category student
AIL LET 2019 Admit Card
AIL LET 2019 Admit Card will be required by the candidates to appear for the AIL LET 2019 exam. Students will have to submit their credentials to get the admit card. There is no fee charged for the AIL LET 2019 admit card. Students must note that bringing the admit card along with them is necessary for the students in order to give the exam. Students should keep the admit card safe and secure till the complete admission procedure gets over. Students will have to take the printout of the admit card but make sure that the printout is clear.
Click here to check the details for AILLET 2019 Exam center.
AIL LET 2019 Exam Pattern
Total Number of Marks – 200
Marks awarded per question – 01
Marks for each section – 50
Total Number of Section – 5
Negative Marking – No Negative Marking
AIL LET 2019 Marking Scheme
- General knowledge and Current Affairs – 50 Marks
- legal Aptitude – 50 Marks
- Logical reasoning /Mental Ability – 50 Marks
- English – 50 Marks
AILET 2019 Syllabus
The Syllabus will be required to appear for the AIL LET 2019 exam. The students can have a look at the syllabus. The candidates can start doing the preparation on the basis of the syllabus. The syllabus us divided into major 5 subjects such as
- English Language including comprehension
- General Knowledge and Current affairs
- Logical Reasoning and Comprehension
- Legal Aptitude
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
History, Economics, Art and literature, Economics.
Current Affairs – Students will be checked on the basis of their Knowledge on the matters in the Mainstream Media. Students can prepare the current affairs of up to one year.
Logical Reasoning/Mental Ability – Questions such as Series Completion, Blood Relations, Directions sense test, Logical Venn Diagrams, series completion, Coding, and decoding.
Legal Aptitude- Although the legal aptitude questions check the student’s knowledge of the law the students will only be asked questions related to the legal propositions and set of facts such as
- Law and Judiciary
- Current and Important legal facts
- Legal Terms
Important Books for AIL LET 2019 exam
|Name of The book||Author Name||Buy Here|
|Pearson GK||Thorpe Edgar||Buy Now|
|Introduction To General Science||Ravi Bhushan||Buy Now|
|Fundamental rights and Enforcement||Uday Raj Rai||Buy Now|
|Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning||A.P Bhardwaj||Buy Now|
|India and the Contemporary World||NCERT||Buy Now|
How to Prepare for AIL LET 2019
Students who want to excel in the AIL LET 2019 exam can have a look at the below-mentioned exam tips. These tips have been recommended by the experts and to gain efficiency, one must make sure to –
- Continuously stay in touch with the New. Always thrive to go to the roots and find out the complete story.
- Students must make sure that they practice as many mock tests s they can to gain precision.
- Students can also get the best out of preparation they start the group discussion sessions.
- Candidates can also start making short notes for the preparation during the revision sessions
- After studying, make sure to read it out loud to someone else to increase confidence.
- While the preparation is going on, the students must try meditation to improve concentration.
- Candidates can try solving previous year question papers and also the sample papers.
AIL LET 2019 Result
The AIL LET 2019 results will be available in the online mode. The result shall decide the admission for the selected course. the result will be available on the official website and the students will have to take a printout of the result for reference. However, the students must remember that the result isn’t the only criteria on which the admissions will be based upon. Candidates have to match the eligibility criteria as laid down by the Army Institute of Law for taking admissions.
AIL LET 2019 Counselling
Candidates who will qualify the AIL LET 2019 exams will be called for the counseling procedure. The students will have to attend the counseling procedure as followed by the Army Institute of Law. The students who will make it to the merit list will be considered eligible for the counseling. Once the results are declared of the AIL LET 2019, the top 100 candidates in the merit list will be called to fill the 60 seats and 20 candidates in the order of All India Civil Category Candidates will be called for filling 4 seats. On the counselling day, remember to take along the following documents.
|S. No||List of Documents|
|1||The issued Matric Pass certificate having the Date of Birth mentioned on it.|
|2||10+2 Certificate giving the details of the marks scored by the candidates.|
|3||Medical Fitness Certificate (Available on official Website)|
|5||A signed affidavit by the Father/Mother/Guardian stating if the ward has studied Punjabi up to the Matric education or not. 18+ candidates can sign the affidavit by themselves.|
|6||Affidavit/Certificate for Punjab Resident Civil Category|
|7||Willingness Certificate (Available on the official website)|
|8||Eligibility Certificate for the students who have completed the 10+2 from any other board than the Punjab, Haryana, Himachal & CBSE/ICSE.|
|9||12 Passport Sized Photographs|
|10||1 Photo of Family Members, Parents or Guardians|
|11||Category Certificate (Available on the official website)|
|12||Affidavit/Certificate for Punjab Resident Civil Category|
Seat allocation criteria
- 60 seats reserved for the wards of Army personnel will be done through the entrance test which is conducted by the AIL under the aegis of AWES
- 04 seats reserved for the All India General Category Candidate will be done through the same entrance test
- 16 seats in the Punjab category will be filled on the basis of the marks scored by the students in the 10+2 merit. The merit list is drawn up by the nominated university as according to the notification issued by the Govt of Punjab.
Offiicial Website – ail.ac.in
For more details of AIL LET 2019 – Download Prospectus