Students must be knowing the AIL LET 2019 Syllabus to confidently appear for the AIL LET 2019 exam. The candidates can start formulating the exam strategy on the basis of the syllabus. The syllabus shall be available on the official website of Army Law College, however, students can get the complete syllabus for AIL LET 2019 from this page also. The syllabus is issued by the Army Law College for the admission to the BBA LLB and the LLM courses. The exam is scheduled to be held in the month of July 2019. We know, knowing just the syllabus will not be enough for you to know well about the exam. Thus, we will also tell you about the exam pattern and the marking scheme.
AIL LET 2019 Syllabus
The AIL LET 2019 Syllabus is divided into 5 sections. Students will be tested on their knowledge on the topics such as the following. Below on this page, the students can also find the elaboration of these subjects. But before we go ahead and discuss that with you, make sure to have a look at the below-mentioned exam pattern and the marking scheme which will be helpful for the AIL LET 2019 exam.
AIL LET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions
- Negative Marking – No Negative Marking
- Language – English
- Marks Per Question – 1
- Total Marks of the AIL LET 2019 Exam – 200
Marking Scheme for AIL LET 2019
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||50|
AIL LET 2019 Syllabus – Download PDF
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
History, Economics, Art and literature, Economics.
Current Affairs – Students will be checked on the basis of their Knowledge on the matters in the Mainstream Media. Students can prepare the current affairs of up to one year.
Logical Reasoning/Mental Ability – Questions such as Series Completion, Blood Relations, Directions sense test, Logical Venn Diagrams, series completion, Coding, and decoding.
Legal Aptitude- Although the legal aptitude questions check the student’s knowledge of the law the students will only be asked questions related to the legal propositions and set of facts such as
- Law and Judiciary
- Current and Important legal facts
- Legal Terms
How to Prepare for AIL LET 2019
So here we have given some preparation tips that will not only help you in getting good marks in the AIL LET 2019 exam, but also will give you the confidence that will help you throughout your law career. Law is a marvelous opportunity for the students for understanding various aspects of life. Thus appearing for the AIL LET 2019 exam will not just be a gateway to the prestigious Army Law College but also a key to a bright future and the first step towards ultimate knowledge and a fascinating career. Let us just focus on what our goals are and if you feel stuck while studying law, feel tired, or if it becomes difficult to remember a lot you can take the help of the below-mentioned tips for efficient preparation.
- To study without getting tired, consider studying in small chunks and remember to take breaks.
- To Gain Efficiency, practice previous year question papers, and mock tests
- Stay confident by talking to your seniors and mentors. Ask for their guidance and trust us when we say this, nothing will motivate you like them.
- Gather all the books that are recommended by the toppers. To make it easier for you all, we have cut down the research part from your end. Just simply click on the links next to the books and you will be able to get them sitting at your home.
- Start making short notes – Students can start taking short notes for what they read. This little practice will result in quality short notes which will be helpful during those last preparation days.