The AIL LET 2019 Result has been announced in the online mode and the students can check their result from the official website of the Army Institute of Law. The result has been announced for the candidates belonging to the wards of Army Personnel Category, the All India Category. The students of the Punjab category will get admission on the basis of their marks scored in the 10+2 exam. As per the Army Institute of Law’s schedule, the counselling shall be conducted for the All India and the ward of the Army Personnel category. Students can get all the information related to the AIL LET 2019 Result from this page.
AIL LET 2019 Result
The seat availability at the Army Institute of Law will be according to the schedule formulated. We have discussed that also below on this page. But for all the students can expect the results to be announced according to the below-mentioned schedule.
Important Dates for AIL LET 2019 Result
|Exam Date||08 Jun 2019|
|AIL LET 2019 Result||14 Jun 2019|
AIL LET 2019 Result: Click here to check the result AIL LET 2019.
Official Website ail.ac.in
How to Download the AIL LET 2019 Result?
- Students have to click on the link above that we will provide as soon as the offcial website releases the Result.
- Now the candidates have to enter the AIL LEL login credential that was generated at the time of filling the ApplicatioN form.
- Enter the Registration ID and the Roll Number.
- Next, candidates have to click on the Submit Buton. Now the students have to check the details mentioned on the result page and take a printout of the same.
Tie Breaking Criteria
Many time it happens that two or more students score equal marks in the AIL LET 2019 exam. So how does the Army Institute of Law chooses the eligible candidate? We were wondering that too when we came across the tie-breaking criteria of the Army Institute of Law. You all can check the same so that you will not get confused at the time of counselling.
- First, the students who’d be having more marks in the 10+2 exams will be given more preference.
- Next, if the tie exists, the seat will be offered to the candidate elder in age
The AIL LET 2019 Counselling shall be conducted for the students who will qualify the entrance exam. The students belonging to the All India category and the Army Personnel category will get admission. Candidates must make sure to keep a separate file of your documents ready for the counselling procedure.
- Birth Certificate
- 10+2 pass Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Willingness Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate for the students who have completed their qualifying education from a board other than the Punjab Board, Himachal, Haryana BSE/ICSE bored
- An affidavit that clarifies if the students have studied Punjabi till Matriculation or Not.
- Affidavit of being a Punjab Resident.
- 12 Passport sized photographs
- 1 Photograph of Family.
AIL LET 2019 Seat Availability
The Candidates are informed that previous year the institute had the following seat availability for the candidates belonging to different categories. Students can check the same from below.
- There shall be 60 seats available to the wards of Army Personnel and the admission will be done through an entrance exam conducted by the AIL.
- Through the same entrance test i.e the AIL LET 2019, the students belonging to the All India Category will be able to take admission. 4 seats shall be available for eligible candidates.
- For the candidates belonging to Punjab category will have 16 seats. Admission of such students will be done on the basis of the 10+2 Marks. According to the official website admission of such students shall be drawn up by the nominated university as per the notification issued by Govt. of Punjab.