Army Institute of Law conducts the AIL LET 2019 Counselling for the students who have qualified in the AIL LET 2019 exam. After the Army Institute of Law releases the Merit list, students have to do the registration on the official website for the 2019 AIL LET Counselling. Once registered, students are expected to submit the necessary documents to the Army Institute of Law. 60 Seats are reserved for the army personnel while 04 seats are reserved for the All India General Category and 16 seats are reserved for the Punjab category students. The admission to the Punjab category students will be done o the basis of the merit list released by the Govt of Punjab.
AIL LET 2019 Counselling
Below, the students can find out the important dates for the AIL LET 2019 Counselling.
Important Dates for AIL LET 2019 Counselling
|AIL LET 2019 Counselling||Dates|
|First counselling-cum-Admission||17 Jul 2019|
|Reporting of Students (1 year) at AIL||18 Jul 2019|
|2nd Counselling-cum-Admission for Army Category||31 Jul 2019|
- Click here to check the 2nd Counseling army category merit list (105 to 115).
- Click here to check the 2nd counselling-cum-admission for Army Category.
- Click here to check the list of non candidates for manual counselling (5 year law course).
- Click here to check the counseling Notice for B.A, LLB (Merit Rank 1 to 95).
- Click here to check the counseling Notice for B.A, LLB (Merit Rank 1 to 89).
Vacant Seats for Punjab Category
Documents Required for AIL LET 2019 Counselling
Below is the complete list of documents that have to be presented by the students as a part of the counselling procedure. Students must make sure that they have to bring along the photocopies of the documents as well on the counselling day.
- 10+2 pass Certificate
- 10+2 Mark sheets
- Date of Birth verification certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Willingness Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate (To be produced by the students who have completed the 10+2 from any board other than Punjab, Haryana, Himachal & CBSE/ICSE )
- The affidavit by the father, mother or guardian stating that their ward has studied Punjabi. In the vent that the candidate is above 18 years of age, they can sign the affidavit themselves.
- Certificate or Affidavit for Punjab resident category
Important: The Migration Certificate, Medical Certificate, Willingness Certificate, and Character Certificate can be downloaded from the official website of Army Institute of Law.
Seat allocation criteria
|All India General Category||04|
AIL LET 2019 Counselling Procedure
Below is the counselling procedure followed by the Army Institute of Law. The counselling procedure remains the same each other. On the off chance that the procedure changes for AIL LET 2019, we shall inform you through this page.
Release of Merit List for the First round of Counselling
The Army institute of Law will release the list of the studets who have qualified the AIL LET 2019 exam. The students must make sure to keep visiting the official website for regular updates.
Filling the Registration Form
The students who have their names in the selected candidate’s list released by the Army Institute of Law have to fill and submit the registration form. The form will be available on the official website of Army Institute of Law. Students can check below for the details that have to be filled in the AIL LET 2019 Counselling Registration form
Details to be filled in the AIL LET 2019 Counselling Registration form
- Name (in Capital Letters)
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name & Occupation (Army Category candidates, please give complete address)
- Postal Address
- Mobile No. & E-mail address
- of the student
- Roll No. of the Entrance Test conducted by Punjabi University, Patiala
- Rank in the Merit List
Reporting of the students at the Army Institute of Law
Next the students have to visit the Army Institute of Law to confirm their admission. The reporting is done to confirm the seat at the Army Institute of Law.
Seat Distribution for LLB
|Category||No. of Seats|
|Wards of Army Personnel||60|
|Punjab Resident Civil Category||16|
|All India Civil Category||04|
Seat Distribution for LLM
|Category||No. of Seats|
|Wards of Army Personnel||12|
|Punjab Resident Civil Category||02|
|All India Civil Category||01|