AIBE 2020 Result – Result of AIBE 2020 will be released by the Bar Council of India on the official website i.e allindiabarexamination.com. Candidate who will score minimum 40 marks out of 100 will be qualify for AIBE 2020. In order to check the result of AIBE 2020, candidates will require roll number and date of birth. The result will be released few days after the completion of AIBE 2020 examination. To know more about AIBE 2020 read the full article given below.
AIBE 2020 Result
The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) tests an advocate’s ability to practice law in India. It is mandatory for all law candidates to qualify AIBE in order to practice law. Only those candidates who will appear for the AIBE 2019 examination will able to check the AIBE 2020 result. Important dates regarding the AIBE 2019 result is provided below.
|AIBE 2020||Important Dates|
|Date of AIBE 2020 Examination||2nd week of Sep 2020|
|Date of declaration of AIBE Result 2020||To be announced!|
Result: Result for AIBE 2020 will be available on the official website: allindiabarexamination.com
How to check AIBE 2020 Result?
The candidates can check the result for AIBE by simply following the instructions given below.
- Firstly, click on the direct link which will be available on this page as soon as the result is announced.
- Next, the candidate need to login by entering the details such as Roll Number and the Date of Birth.
- Submit the details by clicking on “Submit” button.
- On submitting the details, the result will be available on the computer screen.
- The candidates may also download the AIBE 2020 Result.
AIBE 2020 Result – Marking scheme
To check the result for AIBE 2020, candidates are require to know the marking scheme in order to cross-check their result. Candidates can check the marking scheme for AIBE 2020 from below.
- Total Marks – 100 Marks
- Marks for correct answer = +1
- Marks for incorrect answer = 0 (No negative marking)
Note – There is no negative marking in the AIBE 2020 Exam.
For the calculation of marks use this formula below:
(Number of correct answers ✗ 1) – (Number of incorrect answers ✗ 0) = Total Marks in AIBE 2020.
Instruction Regarding Rechecking
- Rechecking requests will be accepted before the last date on payment of Rs. 200/- only.
- Candidate would be informed about their rechecking result within 7 working days after the application for revaluation is received.
- Candidates who want to check their answer sheets themselves will have to book a time slot and visit Bar Council Of India premises as per the allotted time schedule; which will be informed to them after their application is received by Bar Council Of India.
- Under no circumstances will the Xerox of answer sheet and answer key be given to the candidate.
- Candidates need to send the complete rechecking application in the attached format along with the Demand Draft amounting to Rs. 200/- in favour of Bar Council of India payable at New Delhi.
- Any Rechecking request with demand draft which has date after the last date would be rejected .“
Bar Council of India
21 Rouse Avenue Institutional Area ITO,
Near Bal Bhawan
New Delhi – 110002.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. If I do not receive my Certificate of Practice even after clearing the All India Bar Examination? Can I appear in the courts on the basis of my declared result?
A1. The Certificate of Practice will be given soon after the declaration of AIBE 2020 Result. But in the interim period, the candidate can practice on the basis of the declared result.
Q2. If I fail in AIBE 2020, would it hamper my scope for higher legal studies?
A2. The All India Bar Examination is only an entry-level examination for the candidate to be able to practice law in India. The institution the candidate applies for higher studies would best assess any effect of the result in the All India Bar Examination on your higher legal studies.
Q3. I am practicing advocate, so does the score in All India Bar Examination will affect my career? Will it affect my ability to be a Senior Counsel in practice?
A3. Passing the AIBE 2020 is a necessary condition for the practice of law in India. The All India Bar Examination is only an entry-level examination – aspirants career as an advocate would only be affected to the extent that they are required to successfully clear the All India Bar Examination in order to practice law in India.
For any general queries regarding AIBE, please contact helpline number from Monday to Saturday (9 A.M to 6 P.M) : 011-49225022/23;011-41533681.
Or E-Mail at [email protected]
About AIBE 2020
Bar Council of India (BCI) conducts All India Bar Examination (AIBE). The examination is held to access if a law graduate is qualified to practice law or not. AIBE is held twice a year. All the candidates who aim to practice law in the country need to appear ans qualify the exam. The AIBE is held offline and is a 210 minutes examination. The qualifying candidates of AIBE will get, ‘Certificate of Practice’ (COP). Candidates who will qualify AIBE will become certified lawyers.
If you have any queries regarding AIBE 2020 Result, please ask in comments below.